Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

Oh geez. My audition would be similar to those first on American Idol. you know, the ones where people suck. If I could actually manage to get there in front of the guys, I would definitely :vomit: I would definitely need my kids for backup singers. :LOL: So, I probably won't bother with this contest. :(

Sadly, I'm pulling out. I think Muse would refuse to sign anything for me because their eardrums would have burst. :LOL:

Maybe if we all teamed up to make a video and the good voices cancelled out the bad voices, we could all win! :happy:

hold on. It's Back in Black. you don't have to be able to sing. you have to be able to scream, tho! :LOL:

I'm a much better singer than screamer! Oh well, one less thing I have to worry/stress about. :) I'm not nearly outgoing enough to go through with that ordeal. I wish they could just have some normal contest where the prize was just a nice meet 'n' greet or something! :LOL:

I'm a much better singer than screamer! Oh well, one less thing I have to worry/stress about. :) I'm not nearly outgoing enough to go through with that ordeal. I wish they could just have some normal contest where the prize was just a nice meet 'n' greet or something! :LOL:

Seriously! A meet and greet sounds great.

At least we'd be among the few people that knew the song! But yeah, let's hope they skip it.....

Well if anyone could pull it off live it would be Muse you have to admit. I actually like their cover a good bit, then again I've been a fan since I was 12 and obseesive since 15 :chuckle:

In theory, I am outgoing enough...however I'm neither a singer nor (especially) a screamer.

Plus, I have a rather low tolerance for self-humiliation. :p

Kind of a bummer really, as I spent this past weekend fantasizing about how satisfying it might have been to have an old broad beat out all the 14 year old Twilighters*. Oh well. :LOL:

*No particular offense intended for all the 14 year old Twilight fans out there. We're all hardcore Muse fans at heart after all. (The only difference being that my heart is probably older than those of both your parents. :ninja:)

In a way it would be cool because it would be a first, but meh, I'm not crazy about the song. Maybe it'll grow on me? :rolleyes: I guess the only cover of theirs that I love is HOTRS. :)

I agree, I agree.

Does anyone know why they chose to cover that song? Idk it seems totally random.

Perhaps the lyrics?

I think also Mega City Four is a band that the guys listened to when they were teens. Also, I read in a thread that the band Chris was in prior to Muse used to cover Mega City Four songs, and that he disliked doing so. So I dunno, maybe it's sort of a joke to do it now? But yeah, the lyrics....

And about this singing in front of Muse thing:

When I told my husband about the details (thank you, Tiffany, btw!) he was like: "You could do that 'I'm feeling really fine' song... " :facepalm: n00b!! :LOL:

:LOL::facepalm:

:eek: holee molee! less than 2 weeks!! yeeps!

ok, so I'm reading online, that I should be 'safe' to try the onion rings and the frosted orange at the Varsity.

:D

zomg, I can't wait, if nothing else to get a day off from WORK since we didn't get today (Prez Day) as a holiday ...

Hey all, I have two extra tickets for seats for this show... bought two sets online on accident! I was an idiot and left them at the shop, so I don't have the EXACT section number, but they are very good seats, very close. I will go over and get them tomorrow so I can tell you exactly where they are. I am going to post this in the official ticket section too, just thought I'd put a note here in case. Just asking what was paid for them....

Hey! I sent you a private message but I wanted to post here also just in case you didn't notice it. Sooo check your inbox :D

::waves:: :) Even if you have seats, you could probably meet a lot of the peeps here by visiting the front of the line. It looks like a lot of them will be lining up early.

Thanks for responding! I'll be with several friends but not all of them are Muse junkies like me ;)

I heard on project 96.1 that they are releasing more tickets. BUT. Here is the deal. The DJ said that they were limited view ONLY for the Silversun Pick-ups and NOT Muse.... Does this mean that Muse will be able to be viewed 360 degrees? And how fabulous would it be if they put the stage dead center???? I'm getting excited.:D

I heard on project 96.1 that they are releasing more tickets. BUT. Here is the deal. The DJ said that they were limited view ONLY for the Silversun Pick-ups and NOT Muse.... Does this mean that Muse will be able to be viewed 360 degrees? And how fabulous would it be if they put the stage dead center???? I'm getting excited.:D

Yeah, they released them like a week or so ago, I think. It would be awesome if the stage were right in the middle, but I think it's probably going to be the same set up as the European Tour.

Archived