Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

I peeked in the Patriot Center thread out of curiosity and saw things that made me start to worry.

1st: Someone said there were several GA lines at that venue typically, so I'm thinking theoretically you could queue for hours in one line, then another form, and those people get in before you. I wonder if that could happen at our venue?

2nd: Someone reported on guys lines and girl lines, so basically the queue is split into 2 lines for searching so that women search women and men search men. Men don't have purses and stuff, so their line moves disproportionately faster.

3rd: Not really a worry, just curiosity...there was talk of camping. I don't believe any of us are planning to camp; is that right?

I was the person who posted the first two things you mentioned.. these lines all get let in at the same time it is just that they get split in two for gals and guys..( People generally trickle in and get into the different lines as the day goes on.) This is the venue's policy and not something that is going to happen at all the other shows.. I have been to many different venues where there was GA and this is the only venue I saw do that.

So what time is everyone getting there? I was thinking about noon, but I want to be on the barrier so if you guys think I need to get there earlier for that then I will.

Also- how is everyone planning to stay warm? I am thinking of bringing sleeping bags or something. Right now it is really cold...I hope it warms up.

So what time is everyone getting there? I was thinking about noon, but I want to be on the barrier so if you guys think I need to get there earlier for that then I will.

Also- how is everyone planning to stay warm? I am thinking of bringing sleeping bags or something. Right now it is really cold...I hope it warms up.

I'm thinking of getting there around 11:30am/noon-ish. If I don't get the barrier, I'll be fine, as long as I have a great view of the guys.

As far as staying warm, I just bought a few emergency blankets. Those plus some layering with my clothes. Here's hoping it warms up by that time though. It's been pretty damn cold lately. You never know with Georgia. The weather is always changing:rolleyes:

Don't worry about the GA line guys, they will only have ONE at Gwinnett, unless something has changed. The doors in front are for seated tickets and they should have one line starting on the far right of the venue up the stairs for GA.

That's good info! :)

I'm planning on 9:00, but I'm aiming for barrier. I'm 5'5", not short, but still, I worry about not being able to see.

9:00 is the absolute earliest I can get there, unfortunately. Otherwise I'd be there much earlier. Layers and blankets will keep me warm. I hope :LOL:.

I'm glad the stuff about lines has been cleared up. It was making me a bit nervous.

Hey you guys could get some of those cheap hand warmers. You press a little button and they get really hot. You stick them in your clothes and hands. They stay warm for hours... I think.

http://www.amazon.com/Lava-Pads-Hand-Warmers-Reuseable/dp/B001I0NUJY

This is just one example. You can probably pick some up at walmart or something. ( If you go one exit north of the gwinnett arena there is a Walmart at exit 111-Suwanee, take a left off exit, its down on the right).

BTW~ I reccommend visitors stay either around the sugarloaf exit or just north of that exit. Theres a nice mall at sugarloaf or two exits up (mall of ga). Theres tons of restaurants and shopping.Once you start going south of sugarloaf, areas get a little rougher. Just a tip for you girls traveling out there!

Glad to know that camping isn't an idea amongst us. I just got my emergency blankets in the mail a few days ago.

I plan on getting barrier, so I'll be there in the morning.

Where did you get yours? I need to get some because me and cold don't mix well.

dirtyhands - there are also hand warmers at Target in the $1 bin. We loaded up.

Epic choice!!

BTW, I just got my emergency blanket today; the thingy is so tiny it'll fit in my pocket! Thanks, Renee, I stole the idea from you.

Yay! And I stole the idea from the "what to expect" thread. L, I guess it was mentioned them. They are tiny! I hope they work....

BTW, I said in the beginning I was gonna make Muse cookies for the line, and I stand by that. :) Although, from now on I'm calling them biscuits because it's cooler.

Yay! And I stole the idea from the "what to expect" thread. L, I guess it was mentioned them. They are tiny! I hope they work....

BTW, I said in the beginning I was gonna make Muse cookies for the line, and I stand by that. :) Although, from now on I'm calling them biscuits because it's cooler.

Nomnom!!

I am bringing a bag full of chocolates, just in case we all get a bit sugar-low in that damn line. And as far as afterwards, -- I just want to meet the band by the buses... Is that really too much to ask for? :D

Muse is like and additional family member in my house. :LOL:

Archived