Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

What? :pope: What are other peoples' exp. at Gwinnett with cameras? :erm: I'll die if I can't take pictures.

I was able to take pictures when I went there in September, but it was for an animatronic dinosaur show. :rolleyes:

I took mine for Depeche Mode but got yelled at for doing video. At The Cure they told us no cameras. Get inside and the security in front of me said they got word cameras were allowed but the venue stayed with no to be on the safe side. :rolleyes:

So always take it in regardless especially since we know Muse doesn't mind.

Will they let you have cameras there? Last time I went they wouldn't let you bring them in ... I quess that's what your pockets are for though, right? Lol :D I'm gonna have to buy me one soon too :dance:

Depends on the band most of the time like other people said. Muse doesn't seem to care at all, and the venue is only saying no big ones. I need to have the memories of this show haha.

I shall be waiting for sure now, just talked it over with my friend. So is it better to stalk in a group or spread out?

If you can find "their bus" then just do a "Life of Brian" and instead of following the gourd - follow the bus - this has worked for me in the past. Just remember they probably have a large enough crew travelling with them so not all busses are created equal.

Didn't Chris say they'd be there a few days ahead of the show? If so they gotta find some touristy thing to do (what other things does a band do in their spare time?), and the aquarium really is the only good thing about atlanta. Unless they wanted to hike stone mountain... i dont know why i thought of that...but i just pictured them doing it.

and honestly, if i were in a band and got to travel the world, atlanta would not be on my top 10 or 20.... i don't even think it would be a number

So its now officially just one month away!

:musesign:

picture.php?albumid=985&pictureid=12408

smiley-happy093.gif

smiley-happy023.gif

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

OMG!! It's only 1 month away!!!

:musesign::dance::musesign::dance::musesign:

So, is everyone sure that they are going to allow cameras with no detachable lenses? I've just decided to trade my Canon for a Lumix, having discovered that it's got a better lense... I'd cry if I couldn't use it!

OMG!! It's only 1 month away!!!

:musesign::dance::musesign::dance::musesign:

So, is everyone sure that they are going to allow cameras with no detachable lenses? I've just decided to trade my Canon for a Lumix, having discovered that it's got a better lense... I'd cry if I couldn't use it!

I did the same thing, traded in my Canon for a Lumix. :D It's got a great zooooom!

I did the same thing, traded in my Canon for a Lumix. :D It's got a great zooooom!

I am such an idiot, I bought the wrong camera last month.. If you are looking at Canon PowerShot and a Panasonic with a Lumix lense (like a DMC FZ35 one), -- there is simply no comparison!! Panasonic is 100% better.

I am such an idiot, I bought the wrong camera last month.. If you are looking at Canon PowerShot and a Panasonic with a Lumix lense (like a DMC FZ35 one), -- there is simply no comparison!! Panasonic is 100% better.

Actually what I meant was, I upgraded from a Canon to the Lumix, rather than traded (although I'm not sure it's really an upgrade). My Canon is over 3 years old, so I figured a Muse gig was a good excuse to get a new one! Actually, when I compare photo quality, I can't tell much difference tbh, but the Lumix has a much larger zoom. :D That was the main selling point. But it looks like the one you got (DMC FZ35) is fancier than mine. I got the ZS1, but I'm pretty happy with it. It was a good deal!

Call that number in the email. (you got the email, right?) and they'll fix it for you, i'm sure.

I don't recieve updates directly. My mother ordered them for me seeing as I was busy at the time. She says she's recieved update e-mails.

Archived