Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

I thought about the airport thing too, and I think they might get here Friday, or Thursday night. Chris did say in that 99x interview that they would be at the venue the day before(Friday) to rehearse or whatever. But who knows when they'll get here.

I hope we hear the soundcheck from the line :awesome:

Also, do you guys think they'll be around the downtown area? You know, doing touristy things?

I know in a lot of their twitter pics they have pics with fans at the airport. How awesome would it be to have all us musers there with signs and everything? But I'll settle for just meeting the guys after the show... don't want to come off obsessive, or anything! :rolleyes:

I know in a lot of their twitter pics they have pics with fans at the airport. How awesome would it be to have all us musers there with signs and everything? But I'll settle for just meeting the guys after the show... don't want to come off obsessive, or anything! :rolleyes:

That's true, I don't want to come off as obsessive either.

I'll be downtown taking pictures on Friday. I can't help but hope they'll be around:LOL:

That's true, I don't want to come off as obsessive either.

I'll be downtown taking pictures on Friday. I can't help but hope they'll be around:LOL:

I had considered driving around the venue early to maybe catch a glimpse of a bus or something and I might just do it. I wonder now if they're going to do anything touristy, like someone mentioned before. It'd be funny to be walking outside World of Coke or the aquarium or something and see Matt, Dom, and Chris.

I watched H.A.A.R.P. last night because I could not contain my excitement. Made my parents watch it too to get a feel for what they're in for! My mom loved it (as I knew she would, she's almost as big a muse fan as I am!) and my dad was clapping along to Starlight... good thing he didn't know what it meant. :LOL:

I'm so excited! :musesign::)

I've thought of the airport thing, but who knows when they'll be arriving, and what airline? There's a lot of variables, I would guess. I don't think I'm up for loitering at the airport on Friday because I have to be a mom that day, lol. They might be flying in on Saturday during the time we'll be in line anyway.

Edit: And do you guys reckon we'd be able to hear the soundcheck from outside in line?

When I saw them in Ft. Lauderdale with MCR you could hear both soundchecks from outside. It depends on the venue most of the time, but we'll probably be able to hear.

I remember when there were barely 20k users...:LOL:

Anyway-missed out on buying tix to the concert so am now looking at ticket brokers. Ugh.

If anyone is interested in sharing the cost, please let me know. Looking at section 219. row A. I've seen Muse 5 times, and have only been seated once. Unsure about the GA TIX. I've gotten slammed when on the floor.....:(

PM me if interested.

I watched H.A.A.R.P. last night because I could not contain my excitement. Made my parents watch it too to get a feel for what they're in for! My mom loved it (as I knew she would, she's almost as big a muse fan as I am!) and my dad was clapping along to Starlight... good thing he didn't know what it meant. :LOL:

I'm so excited! :musesign::)

Bump for great justice! To the first page, Atlanta!

I showed my parents the HAARP DVD last week. My mom really wishes that she could go, but I have pit tickets, and she doesn't think she could handle standing up the whole time. My dad even said that he would enjoy the concert; this coming from a man who only really listens to country music.

My friend and I are really pumped about the concert. The fact that it's only about a month and a week away only makes this next month unbearable.

I watched the Seaside Rendevous on Palladia again last night, and I'm feeling like Churchy--I can't wait! I'm starting to wonder if I should leave the hubby in the dust and join y'all in the morning. Oh and I saw on the concertmaps thread that some folks have started to get their tix! Hopefully, we'll get our's soon!

I watched the Seaside Rendevous on Palladia again last night, and I'm feeling like Churchy--I can't wait! I'm starting to wonder if I should leave the hubby in the dust and join y'all in the morning. Oh and I saw on the concertmaps thread that some folks have started to get their tix! Hopefully, we'll get our's soon!

i hope so too! i've been checking my mail everyday like crazy.

I was wondering about tickets, since they haven't arrived yet. Glad to hear that people are getting them.

My brother and I are driving up from Orlando probably the night before. And, with nothing better to do, we might just camp out all night at the doors until the concert.

Did anyone else see that apparently muse are the spotlight band this week on 92.9. my mom called me and told me while holding the phone up to the radio because uprising was playing haha

What? No way! They play Muse on at least 3 stations here? :eek: That's something. I really don't listen to the radio much.... But that's cool to know! :)

What? No way! They play Muse on at least 3 stations here? :eek: That's something. I really don't listen to the radio much.... But that's cool to know! :)

Haha I know!, I dont listen to radio much either, i guess thats why my mom had the urge to call and tell me those facts. And them being a spotlight band of the week if thats true. i dont think i ever thought that day would come

Dom said in some Australian interview that he would like to play Muscle Museum again. Matt then said he would like to too, except he lost some special piece of kit that is needed fo it. A suprise in the making?

I just listened to that whole thing on Triple J. Very interesting stuff! I think Olly taped it, so it should be up for others at some point. :)

I just listened to that whole thing on Triple J. Very interesting stuff! I think Olly taped it, so it should be up for others at some point. :)

Sounds :awesome:

But how awesome of a suprise would Muscle Museum be. Other than the general awesomeness of it, all the casual fans will be like :wtf:. :LOL:

Did anyone else see that apparently muse are the spotlight band this week on 92.9. my mom called me and told me while holding the phone up to the radio because uprising was playing haha

So what is a spotlight band? Do they play their music at at certain time, so we can go and listen? Or is it just a random thing? I'll go look on their website...wanders off...

(Oh and Muscle Museum would be EPIC! I love that song. Although, the video makes me cry. :( )

Archived