Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

Looks like the only way we're going to get to hear SS this year is by listening to a recording of it :indiff:

Don't be silly! :p

Maybe it's less popular in that part of the world or maybe they need a break from it or maybe a million things but there's no reason to believe we won't get it!

Yeah, I bet we will. It's more likely that us not getting it. And if for some reason they don't play it, it will probably be replaced by something awesome! I def. hope they play it, though. It's been the main song I want to make sure I exp. at a Muse gig.

has it been discussed where to eat or other things that are must-do's for the out of towners? :LOL: I'm looking forward to a 'frosted orange' and a hot dog (the Varsity). saw online they have a 'Gwinnet' location :eek: bad for the diet!

ooh, and I have GA tickets for this show, but I would swap for really excellent reserved seated. I don't want to post a swap on the tickets thread until I have them in hand. I do have my confirmation number and it shows on my order/account screen, however :)

Go to The Vortex and try the grilled cheese hamburger. It's a giant hamburger and the buns are grilled cheese sandwiches!! It's insane plus it's a really cool restaurant. If you're staying for more than the day try the aquarium. My friends have all been and loved it- I still haven't been.

has it been discussed where to eat or other things that are must-do's for the out of towners? :LOL: I'm looking forward to a 'frosted orange' and a hot dog (the Varsity). saw online they have a 'Gwinnet' location :eek: bad for the diet!

ooh, and I have GA tickets for this show, but I would swap for really excellent reserved seated. I don't want to post a swap on the tickets thread until I have them in hand. I do have my confirmation number and it shows on my order/account screen, however :)

Go to The Vortex and try the grilled cheese hamburger. It's a giant hamburger and the buns are grilled cheese sandwiches!! It's insane plus it's a really cool restaurant. If you're staying for more than the day try the aquarium. My friends have all been and loved it- I still haven't been.

That sounds extremely delicious. How far away from the Arena is it?

Probably 20 minutes if you know how to get around Atlanta. Maybe 40 depending on traffic.

Here check out their website and see if you think you'd like it... http://www.thevortexbarandgrill.com/

oh and apparently you have to be 18 to enter. Didn't know that since I'm 19.

Hmm, 20 minutes may be a bit much. Oh well, I'll figure out somewhere to go.

Thanks for the info!

Hmm, 20 minutes may be a bit much. Oh well, I'll figure out somewhere to go.

Thanks for the info!

If you're planning on sticking around the venue for most of the day, it would be def. better to just find something in the area. The venue is in a suburb 20-30 minutes north of Atlanta by highway, so going "into town" to eat would be a hassle. I'm sure there's plenty of places to eat around the arena, but probably nothing particularly "exciting." More along the lines of Applebees, Outback Steakhouse, Chick-Fil-A, etc....

So, I went out to dinner with the hubs the other night. I casually brought up the "so, what time do you want to line up for Muse" topic. He says, "I don't see why we need to be there any earlier than 5." I told him that's probably not going to cut it. But I don't know how much arm twisting he'll take. So, if you see a woman crying in the very freakin' back of GA...that's me. :'(

So, I went out to dinner with the hubs the other night. I casually brought up the "so, what time do you want to line up for Muse" topic. He says, "I don't see why we need to be there any earlier than 5." I told him that's probably not going to cut it. But I don't know how much arm twisting he'll take. So, if you see a woman crying in the very freakin' back of GA...that's me. :'(

I'm not trying to be harsh or whatever, but I don't see why you can't come line up as early as you want and he can do his own thing. Hopefully if you played your cards right you could save him a spot since he's your hubs and it's just one person. I just don't think it's right for him to try and talk you out of something so important. Have you told him how important it is to get there early and that you want to meet us crazy people? My husband thinks I'm weird, but he knew that when he married me, lol. I'm not sure he knows I'm thinking 9 a.m., but I did imply "all day." I hope you can work this out! :(

I'm not trying to be harsh or whatever, but I don't see why you can't come line up as early as you want and he can do his own thing. Hopefully if you played your cards right you could save him a spot since he's your hubs and it's just one person. I just don't think it's right for him to try and talk you out of something so important. Have you told him how important it is to get there early and that you want to meet us crazy people? My husband thinks I'm weird, but he knew that when he married me, lol. I'm not sure he knows I'm thinking 9 a.m., but I did imply "all day." I hope you can work this out! :(

:LOL: Yeah, my hubby thinks I'm weird, too. I told him I wanted to meet my muser friends. He doesn't do any online forums, and is all "people on the internet are weird." :rolleyes: But I reminded him of my other happy online meetups. He's really shy. and probably doesn't want to stand all day. we'll have to wait and see. I could probably come separately.

Whaddya mean by group? Why do me need more people? To do what? I wanna be in a group. Or I can be my little group of one. I have no idea what's going on. I'm just showing up. :)

It's a facebook group that church made:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=wall&gid=250372667309

It's about the outrage that is the lack of Stockholm Syndrome in recent set-lists.

Whaddya mean by group? Why do me need more people? To do what? I wanna be in a group. Or I can be my little group of one. I have no idea what's going on. I'm just showing up. :)

On facebook. Its part joke, part bored, part pissed off obsessive Muser. :LOL:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=app_2392950137&ref=mf&gid=250372667309#/group.php?gid=250372667309&ref=mf

On facebook. Its part joke, part bored, part pissed off obsessive Muser. :LOL:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=app_2392950137&ref=mf&gid=250372667309#/group.php?gid=250372667309&ref=mf

Oh, that! :LOL: I clicked on it earlier, and it just sent me to your page, not the group for some reason. But this time it worked. I joined! Oh boy, 4 members strong. :party:

I'll spread the word to my non-board muse friends (of which there aren't many... I need better friends, haha).

On the bright side, I wore my muse shirt from GA Dome to school today. My teacher was like... You like MUSE????? :eek: But I think he was excited because he liked it too? I just nodded and he walked away...

What's the ratio of males to females as far as Musers go? Like 1 to 20? :LOL:

Most of the few friends I know that are Musers are guys, actually. I think I'm one of the three girls at school that like them obsessively. (I win in obsessiveness, however).

Maybe some guys are closet Musers?

Anyway, I have to go sleep now, early morning tomorrow. (Meetings for lacrosse! New season... yay.)

Night everyone!

Archived