Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

Here's a boring, but favorable gig review:

http://www.gwinnettdailypost.com/entertainment/headlines/86050527.html

I posted it in media. I can't believe there's nothing online from the AJC.

Oh, and btw, I've been sleeping in my Muse shirts. :$

Sorry all I can latch on to now is merchandise because I have PMuseS. Truly pathetic....

I know how you feel! I'm anxiously waiting for my pictures in the mail. Somehow it's different than looking at them on the computer.

Here's a boring, but favorable gig review:

http://www.gwinnettdailypost.com/entertainment/headlines/86050527.html

I posted it in media. I can't believe there's nothing online from the AJC.

I know how you feel! I'm anxiously waiting for my pictures in the mail. Somehow it's different than looking at them on the computer.

Thanks! I was hoping AJC was there also. The guy who does the photos usually has some great shots. Were there any professional photographers in the pit? I didn't see any.

BTW I should have posted this Monday - we lost a camera case that seems to be lost forever :$ but when I phoned Lost and Found they had plenty of other things available! It was almost as if he was trying to persuade me! :LOL:

lol, but sorry about your case.

I didn't either...

I didn't see any professional photogs front or back, high or low only the ones owned by the band for the tour.

ETA of course there is a lot of video footage and photography going on because of it and and with the camera in front of the pit maybe it would be too dangerous to have people that just wondered aimlessly in front of the video camera or on/off the towers. It may have nothing to do with Muse and everything to do with legalities of risk of injury with the setup rather than legalities of image rights.

I would gladly if it were on a weekend! I would have went to the Fairfax, VA show or Baltimore if they had been on a Friday or Saturday.

Yeah that almost kept me out of it. I'm going to miss a very important night of class for it :chuckle::$

PMS just sucks doesn't it. I was so unprepared for mine, I really feel for you :(

I love all the happy posting in the gig theads though (*ignores moaners*)

For those of you curious about the lack of photographer in the pit, if you read this man's blog, you'll find out that since the stage was so high and the video cameras on the dolly tracks, it was best for the professional photographers to start in the back and work their way to the sides, mixing in with the fans.

check out some of his pictures from the european tour http://www.dannynorth.co.uk/photography/live_music/muse_sheffield_arena/

Meh, I don't think I can go to any other upcoming gigs. Family stuff, you know? Damn kid keeping from teh Meerkat! :fear::LOL:

But if they do come back to the SE in the fall, we'll see.... :)

This make sme want to never have kids more. They would cut into my Muse :chuckle:

For those of you curious about the lack of photographer in the pit, if you read this man's blog, you'll find out that since the stage was so high and the video cameras on the dolly tracks, it was best for the professional photographers to start in the back and work their way to the sides, mixing in with the fans.

check out some of his pictures from the european tour http://www.dannynorth.co.uk/photography/live_music/muse_sheffield_arena/

I remember looking at these pics. :) Thanks for posting.

Yes, well, you've got a bit of time before you need to make any rash decisions! :LOL: And you know, you can always turn them into little Musers. Mwaa ha ha! :ninja:

Oh believe me, I'm in no rush fo rsuch things :chuckle:

Oh if I have kids they will be educated :LOL:

Getting toward the end of my videos..... Hope you have enjoyed them....

U*N*N*A*T*U*R*A*L ***** S*E*L*E*C*T*I*O*N

A GREAT SONG LIVE ..... Bellamy's guitar work is awe inspiring.:eek:

VIDEO

I like how you've spread out all your videos. It kind of prolongs the concert. It was my first muse concert and I'm trying to make it last since I don't know when I'll get to see them again.

And I've found a video on youtube where you can see Matt doing his shuffle dance during tiro (at around 2:23). I'm soooo happy I got to see him do it live.

I love Danny North! :D He has taken some of my favorite gig pictures of bands.

Oh, that's cool, the TiRO shuffle! :awesome: I couldn't really see it because I was on the other side.

I saw it, but when he did it the spotlight was not on him. He kinda did it in the dark, pity.

I was on that side, I got to see it :yesey: screamed as he was doing it, he didn't go into a 'full circle' though, kind of scooted in a curved line, into a kind of 'cuppola' or 'out bump' on the very end of the stage wing/ catwalk. not really a catwalk, I like using the word 'wing' to describe it. and the 'wing' had another rounded 'bump' sticking out.

he kind of took this path, if I remember rightly: stopped at the mic for part of the song, then did the shoe-scoot around the front of the mic. hard to see if he then shoe-scooted back out of the 'wing-bump' back towards the steps leading the main stage. I'm such a dork for doodling this .... :$:LOL:

2059792008_TiROpathATL.JPG.d0d92f9f25f5c92ed57756717e7c6221.JPG

Archived