Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

a.maze.ing!!! so glad we went through the trouble of getting down to the show! flights were smooth but wow :eek: atlanta traffic -- easily rivals chicago!

where to start: furygirl and paemchen, thanks so much for meeting with me and my +1! special thanks to furygirl for the early info on the wristbands. what a time saver! we were just in front of paemchen in the line and chose to take an empty barrier spot very far on the left side, just a bit further than chris's mic. matt came up to the mini 'catwalk' on the left for part of TiRO, so that was pretty cool. it so happens I ended up right next to another muser, madamecurie, just happening to meet that night! did someone mention how security wanted us to all sit down while waiting? that was actually pretty comfortable and even though it encouraged calmness, as others said there were at least 3 guys who were dragged over the barrier at least from the 'middle-left'.

I officially hate my camera - all my pictures are crap! I'm going to browse on amazon for the lumix right now :D

I guess I tried saying hi to: natalia, church, juicyboy, not sure if there was anyone else I met and didn't know their username -- but hello! and thanks for saying hi back!

ppakoe59 - glad to see you made it to the show and I can't wait to stalk the rest of your videos to remind me of the awesome night!

Plug In Baby is now up in HD. Love that song.:) Never been to a Muse show with the balloons that was a first. Did anyone think that Matt was more animated than usual? He seemed really into this show.

Enoy.....

again, great vid! i was flipping out during PIB.

again, great vid! i was flipping out during PIB.

Me too! Gah! I know once I start watching all the vids is when the PMS (post Muse syndrome) is gonna hit. Or when I start hearing about all the other gigs! I can see why people end up going to several. This was my only gig this tour, so I'm especially glad it was so positive.

The Plug in Baby video was great :D

The eyeball balloons look so cool, if a bit creepy :LOL:

I was reading in the program that Matt wanted a giant roving/ rotating eyeball over the crowd as part of the show, but it was impossible to get something like that to work and the cost -- it was so the eye could instill a bit of paranoia in the theme of '1984'. I never laid a hand on a balloon :supersad: but it was absolutely euphoric for me to be righthere amongst them bouncing around.

an exogenesis-design shirt that had no tour dates on the back was $32 (I am probably repeating someone else's info here) and programs were $25 -- the programs are not backed with thick, sturdy paper and/or covers, so think about getting your program after the show so you reduce your chances of crinkling the corners :D the posters were cleaned-out by the end of the show, so if you must have one, might have to get it early and will have to watch for crushing b/c they didn't have poster tubes and I doubt you can bring your own into a gig :) the hoodies are $75 and were pretty much sold-out too by the end of the evening

:musesign:

II saw someone - a blonde woman - wearing a .MU t-shirt. Who was it? I didn' t come up and say hello because I'm really just a lurker here.

Might be me. I had my forum shirt on, with a red jacket.

It's strange seeing complaints for FG and GL and that slower bit in the middle.. I, also, am not a big fan of GL but, being in the pit, really appreciated how the crowd kind of mellowed out for a few minutes. It gave me a minute to catch my breath and get some fresher air.

That was my first experience seeing Muse headline, though, so I'm sure more experienced Musers have more room to kvetch about not hearing their favorites. As for me, I didn't expect to hear my favorite, Stockholm Syndrome, at all... and when they started it... I just LOST it.

Yeah, I was kind of glad for a little break and just listen. And that's when the pushy chick stopped bumping my husband. She didn't do much more for the rest of the show, so the mellow part of the program worked!

And there's been a lot of kvetching (great word) on the forums since the European tour. Complaints of the same setlist every night. Not enough shaking it up and adding some older stuff here and there. It seems like the towers kind of keep the band from being more spontaneous. All the pictures up there are programmed for certain songs, so adding a new one may be more work than just some rehearsal. But I'm guessing most of us wouldn't care if the towers were dark while they played Bliss or CE or something. Whatever, I was happy with what we got. Great show.

Imma just say, Dom smiled at me during Stockholm Syndrome. Probably the yellow pants but ohhhh well.

And this hammered chick in front of me made me miss the Glasgow jam :'( :'( :'(

:fear:

but I had a fucking awesome time. My mum and dad said they for sure want to go to another one ASAP :D

oh and the little joke about Matt that the singer of SSP made was great.

And doms little story about not playing CE

This was such an excellent performance. This was actually my first concert ever; what an excellent way to start out! Muse really knows how to put on a show - and it was a great experience to be front and center! I went with a good friend, eyesotherworldly, and I definitely cannot thank her enough for sharing this experience with me. I met a few of you guys there, too, which was also really awesome! :happy:

This was such an excellent performance. This was actually my first concert ever; what an excellent way to start out! Muse really knows how to put on a show - and it was a great experience to be front and center! I went with a good friend' date=' eyesotherworldly, and I definitely cannot thank her enough for sharing this experience with me. I met a few of you guys there, too, which was also really awesome! :happy:[/quote']

+1 :yesey:

A Muse.mu shirt? Where can I find it?

Might be me. I had my forum shirt on, with a red jacket.

Yeah, I was kind of glad for a little break and just listen. And that's when the pushy chick stopped bumping my husband. She didn't do much more for the rest of the show, so the mellow part of the program worked!

And there's been a lot of kvetching (great word) on the forums since the European tour. Complaints of the same setlist every night. Not enough shaking it up and adding some older stuff here and there. It seems like the towers kind of keep the band from being more spontaneous. All the pictures up there are programmed for certain songs, so adding a new one may be more work than just some rehearsal. But I'm guessing most of us wouldn't care if the towers were dark while they played Bliss or CE or something. Whatever, I was happy with what we got. Great show.

I was reading in the program that Matt wanted a giant roving/ rotating eyeball over the crowd as part of the show, but it was impossible to get something like that to work and the cost -- it was so the eye could instill a bit of paranoia in the theme of '1984'. I never laid a hand on a balloon :supersad: but it was absolutely euphoric for me to be righthere amongst them bouncing around.

an exogenesis-design shirt that had no tour dates on the back was $32 (I am probably repeating someone else's info here) and programs were $25 -- the programs are not backed with thick, sturdy paper and/or covers, so think about getting your program after the show so you reduce your chances of crinkling the corners :D the posters were cleaned-out by the end of the show, so if you must have one, might have to get it early and will have to watch for crushing b/c they didn't have poster tubes and I doubt you can bring your own into a gig :) the hoodies are $75 and were pretty much sold-out too by the end of the evening

:musesign:

Thanks for the info on merch :D

oh and the little joke about Matt that the singer of SSP made was great.

And doms little story about not playing CE

I could not decipher what Dom said about not playing CE? Can anyone from the show elaborate?

Archived