Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

I don't post much on the forums, but I did get to meet a handful of people on here, which was awesome. Small world actually, seeing as I knew people that knew people. Nice to meet all of you.

The show was great. I went into the concert thinking that I had researched it too much, knew the playlist already [that is if they didn't change it up from the European Tour] which they didn't, and etc. I thought I would be disappointed, but that wasn't a problem at all. To anyone going to a show in the US, I highly recommend to stop trying to find out the setlist and go in expecting a good show.

I'll post more later as I have time. My brother and I ended up getting there at 1:00am and waiting there until 10:00am when they gave us the wristbands. It was awfully cold, but worth it. When the doors opened at 6:00, the lady with the ticket scanner had a messed up scanner so we didn't get in first, which felt awful. We ended up getting barrier on stage right near Matt. I can't complain, seeing as I could see all three members perfectly.

Got some decent pictures that I'll post later.

Looks like you guys had a ton of fun!! I had such a blast, it'll be a night to remember for many years to come.

Your pics look great. What kind of camera did you use? I need to get a new camera before I got to the Boston show next weekend. My 5 year old point and shoot barely made it through last night, I had to tape the battery compartment closed for the night, lol. I did manage some good shots, but I need a new camera stat!

thanks for the reviews, looks like everyone had an awesome time :) glad you also have the opportunity to get the full stage to see what it's like.

someone had said yesterday that matt had hurt his lip again - apparently false alarm? it was just them talking about the incident in 2004?

Didn't hurt it again. He mentioned it and gave a shout out to those of us who were at that show in '04. Then Dom said "that's why we don't play citizen erased live anymore" or something to that effect.

Nice job! I see Matt's got a new jacket- now I understand why there was a tweeter who said he was 'sparkley' :chuckle:

I definitely prefer this one to the grey metallic one with the augmented black beaded embellishments. If Matt keeps this up, he'll be out of the running for next year's "NME's Worst Dressed" award -- although whether that's a good or a bad thing is debatable. :LOL:

Awesome show last night in Atlanta!! :) Sound and energy were phenomenal. I enjoyed the setlist - I'd love to hear some of the older songs, but that's just not gonna happen on this tour. Looks like Cave and FG will be swapped depending on the show.

I will be posting some nice HD video to YouTube over the next few days for anyone interested. :)

Thanks to Bailypup97 for making the ticket available to me!! Nice meeting you.:D

Archived