Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

That was an amazing show. People were pretty lame in my section (105) but I was jumping around and screaming my head off. I was afraid we wouldn't get SS so I nearly fainted from joy when that was in the encore. Was happy to hear Feeling Good (don't flame me) I could have done w/o UD but the lights were pretty cool during that. Dom made a comment about Matt busting his lip in Atlanta so they couldn't play CE then said, well, maybe. :LOL: Loved, loved, LOVED the show and it was well worth the 1000 miles round trip. Hope the stalkers at the Arena get to meet them.

What an amazing show! I know true fans like to nitpick about which songs they didn't want to hear or songs they "should have" played. But when in comes down to it, that was a pretty badass show and I wouldn't have had it any differently. I am completely satisfied.

I took a lot pics and a few videos so I'll let you know when/where I post 'em.

It was great meeting some of you!! Hope we can do it again next time they come through here!

Namaste.

What an amazing show! I know true fans like to nitpick about which songs they didn't want to hear or songs they "should have" played. But when in comes down to it, that was a pretty badass show and I wouldn't have had it any differently. I am completely satisfied.

I took a lot pics and a few videos so I'll let you know when/where I post 'em.

It was great meeting some of you!! Hope we can do it again next time they come through here!

Namaste.

We had an amazing time, ended up a few people back on Matt's side with a perfect view. I was happy that there was no pushing and shoving , just jumping up and down and singing and some head banging!

Were you with the Muse board members after the show tonight when Renee and Natalia were taking pics? I was on a Muse high, so was kind of hyper and scatter-brained, but I think you told me your name was Stiofan. :)

No nitpicking from me, nope.

Truly a remarkable show from Muse. They really fucking brought it. We got there at 3pm, tailgated, waited and got about 7 rows back dead center on the floor. I hated Silversun Pickups, I had no idea their lead singer was a guy. I totally thought it was a girl. They just did not do much for me at all. The crowd was great, great showing from Muse in Atlanta once again. Turns out the limited seating might have had some of the best views in the house once Muse hit the stage. It wasn't a sell out like some of the radio stations had previously been saying, there were about 300 tickets left unsold I believe I heard.

Uprising was nasty, the crowd on the floor just went apeshit. The crowd was definitely in awe mode, people in Europe need to realize us Americans aren't accustomed to see Muse headlining near-sold out arenas, it was such a great sight. Bellamy was in top form as was Dom and Chris. Stockholm Syndrome was with the outros was great. The production was A+ as usual. I really enjoyed the setlist, I thought it flowed very well. The crowd definitely lost a little touch at the beginning of KoC but once it started going and Matt promts the crowd to hit it, the place went off. People were going crazy. There were a ton of people there though that were there only because Uprising has been played on Project 9-6-1 10x a day since August and that was all they knew. Had no problem with Twi-hards or douche bags. I have to say I was in the best place in the arena, a few rows back on the floor perfect view of everything. I can't wait to see them in Nashville in two weeks!

MUSE BROUGHT GWINNETT DOWN!

I had a fucking blast. I got pushed around a lot and ended up behind two very tall guys, but it's all good, I genuinely had a fucking blast. The setlist was generic but they play so god damn well I'm not even going to complain about anything. It was really great. Don't think I met any of you, I met one. I was too terrified to find any of you to say hi.

The people I stood with in line were the nicest! I hope they're on the boards, I was the one in the purpleish pants :D

Also, I tried to meet/find the band but ended up failing miserably. Sorry! Maybe next time!

I had a fucking blast. I got pushed around a lot and ended up behind two very tall guys, but it's all good, I genuinely had a fucking blast. The setlist was generic but they play so god damn well I'm not even going to complain about anything. It was really great. Don't think I met any of you, I met one. I was too terrified to find any of you to say hi.

The people I stood with in line were the nicest! I hope they're on the boards, I was the one in the purpleish pants :D

Also, I tried to meet/find the band but ended up failing miserably. Sorry! Maybe next time!

They gave you a wristband when you first got there, right? So that you could come back a little while before the show starts and have a really good spot in GA? I'm gonna be on the floor the next time they come to Georgia :D Just seeing if I could get there early and then leave so I wouldn't have to stand in line forever

They gave you a wristband when you first got there, right? So that you could come back a little while before the show starts and have a really good spot in GA? I'm gonna be on the floor the next time they come to Georgia :D Just seeing if I could get there early and then leave so I wouldn't have to stand in line forever

Yeah, I ot a wristband but it was different for certain people because some people got there really early, those people were allowed to leave and come back towards the start of the gig.

I, along with other people were told that if we left and someone wasn't watching our spot, then we'd lose our spot. Idk it was weird.

Yeah, I ot a wristband but it was different for certain people because some people got there really early, those people were allowed to leave and come back towards the start of the gig.

I, along with other people were told that if we left and someone wasn't watching our spot, then we'd lose our spot. Idk it was weird.

Oh alright, thanks :happy: Maybe next time they'll come during the summer :rolleyes: Then I wouldn't mind it as much

Absolutely Amazing show! I was in Section 117, Row W, With The Black Muse Hoody, crazy hair, and big camera. Had my own little mosh area for spazzing the entire length, Felt like the only one in my section that knew the words to every song they played and I think Someone stole my drink, but that's okay. Wish they would have played CE. :(

Anyone else lose it when SS came on?... Whoa, dont know what happened to me :LOL:

And I spent like $150 on merchandise.

I need to sleep now.

Archived