Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

more power to you guys for getting GA. i'm too old for that :(

i'll be equally excited ... with seats so I could sit in case I get tired.

oh man, those were the days i was one of you GA people. :(

27 is so young! I'm older than you and always do GA and I've been at punk shows with circle pits going on. lol I sure hope you are not avoiding GA just because you think you are too old. I can understand if your legs get tired easily though and worrying about that.

27 is so young! I'm older than you and always do GA and I've been at punk shows with circle pits going on. lol I sure hope you are not avoiding GA just because you think you are too old. I can understand if your legs get tired easily though and worrying about that.

Too old at 27?! Well I'm waay too old for GA then. :(

Havent seen you on here in a while e_kee.

HELLO there! I noticed I wasn't here for almost 2 years. This place is looking schmancy.

Good luck tomorrow, everyone!

I'm gonna hope my computer at work will behave. Hope to get good SEATS :p:LOL: I'm gonna think about the whole GA thing tonight. I'm 300% none of my friends are up for GA though. Haha braving the GA myself is quite scary.

Good luck tomorrow, everyone!

I'm gonna hope my computer at work will behave. Hope to get good SEATS :p:LOL: I'm gonna think about the whole GA thing tonight. I'm 300% none of my friends are up for GA though. Haha braving the GA myself is quite scary.

What about all of your fellow Musers? :awesome:

Ok, I'm having a panic attack. Is that site titled "Muse Ticketing" where the presale is going on? I signed up for it, but it didn't ask me for any information exclusive to my account on this site, so I'm slightly worried that I may not be officially signed on. And is the floor all just one big general admission area, or is it divided into sections, because my dad is being pessimistic and saying that I'll never get to the front, because that's reserved for the groupies, and my mom is saying to get seats on the sides, because only the floor seats in the very, very front are any good.

OMG! :awesome: They have a section at the front that's reserved for groupies? Well, I'm in, then! :LOL:

But srsly, yeah, the whole floor is GA. See here: http://www.gwinnettcenter.com/uploads/tx_arena_calendar/10-02-27_Muse.pdf And I think as long as you're able to see the page that says Muse Ticketing at the top, then you're fine as far as passwords go. Do you see links at the very top that say Ticket Home/Your Acct/Shopping Cart? Click on Your Acct. and you'll have to register your name and password, address, etc.... So make sure you do that before 10:00 tomorrow!

more power to you guys for getting GA. i'm too old for that :(

i'll be equally excited ... with seats so I could sit in case I get tired.

oh man, those were the days i was one of you GA people. :(

Oh pish! 27? Old? Pffft! I'm 40, so wish me luck, lol. :LOL: I guess it's been 10 or more years since I was in an actual pit, but that was a much smaller crowd and it was a Melvins gig. If I can survive that craziness, I can surely survive Muse!

But you're right, having seats is mighty convenient. And some of those sections appear to have great views. :)

OMG! :awesome: They have a section at the front that's reserved for groupies? Well, I'm in, then! :LOL:

But srsly, yeah, the whole floor is GA. See here: http://www.gwinnettcenter.com/uploads/tx_arena_calendar/10-02-27_Muse.pdf And I think as long as you're able to see the page that says Muse Ticketing at the top, then you're fine as far as passwords go. Do you see links at the very top that say Ticket Home/Your Acct/Shopping Cart? Click on Your Acct. and you'll have to register your name and password, address, etc.... So make sure you do that before 10:00 tomorrow!

My confidence is restored:awesome:. I'm just worried because I'm gonna be at school and my dad has to do this for me. I typed EXPLICIT instructions for him. BTW, I'm all for getting in the group. Especially the roving after-concert stalkers group.

My confidence is restored:awesome:. I'm just worried because I'm gonna be at school and my dad has to do this for me. I typed EXPLICIT instructions for him. BTW, I'm all for getting in the group. Especially the roving after-concert stalkers group.

We need to make a list of all who intend to mosh/stalk the band afterwards.

I wrote those out for a friend too and then told them they went on sale at ten. They said they wouldn't be awake by ten and would get them around noon. That's when I called in sick :)

Alright current list

Church

Chapel

Furygirl

Those are all I know as of know.

You're really gung ho about this. :chuckle: I'm glad someone is taking initiative. We have plenty of time to come up with a supermassive plan. I expect pie charts and a PowerPoint presentation next week. :LOL:

Zomg! Your a fan of Moose too?

Yes. Mooose, Myooze and Teh Moosea (Italian show host, lol) :LOL:

Did you decide if you are doing GA or getting a seat?

Guess who couldn't rely on anyone to get her tickets and has developed a case of the 'flu' and won't be making it to work at 10 tomorrow... winner gets a free :awesome:

You gotta do, what you gotta do :D

You're really gung ho about this. :chuckle: I'm glad someone is taking initiative. We have plenty of time to come up with a supermassive plan. I expect pie charts and a PowerPoint presentation next week. :LOL:

Yes. Mooose, Myooze and Teh Moosea (Italian show host, lol) :LOL:

Not so much ging ho as much as, and I'm quoting one of my old rants from the main banter thread. I AM SICK AND FUCKING TIRED OF THE EUROPEAN MUSERS BEING THE ONLY ONES GETTING TO HAVE FUCKING MEETS.

Archived