Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

I live in town and the traffic getting out of the Gwinnett Arena is nightmarish! I guess no one knows of a vanpool or bus service do they?

I'm slightly bummed that I can't take my three-year-old daughter. I've played a lot of music for her but she honestly loves Muse best, and in particular "Bliss." I have to play it for her every night (I sing and play guitar) and when I told her that Mommy and I were going to "See Matt play guitar and sing," she somberly told me "I want to get some money so I can see Matt sing."

I have the world's coolest kid.

Such a great wife/mom :D but I'm currently having a visual of you wearing a fanny pack...lol.

:eek:

Just gets lost in translation.

I can't believe its upon us! I'm driving all day tomorrow but it will be so worth it!

Hope it warms up for everyone lining up early for the barriers, I'm just hoping I don't have to battle snow to get there! Sheesh! what's up with this weather! Hope the lads packed their winter clothes.

I live in town and the traffic getting out of the Gwinnett Arena is nightmarish! I guess no one knows of a vanpool or bus service do they?

I'm slightly bummed that I can't take my three-year-old daughter. I've played a lot of music for her but she honestly loves Muse best, and in particular "Bliss." I have to play it for her every night (I sing and play guitar) and when I told her that Mommy and I were going to "See Matt play guitar and sing," she somberly told me "I want to get some money so I can see Matt sing."

That is the most adorable thing I have ever read...ever.

I am SO FREAKING PUMPED about this! I'm seeing Muse TOMORROW!:D

+another!:D

I knew it was karma when I did the school run this morning and turned on the car and Knights of Cydonnia is blaring from the radio - Thank you ALT NATION for making my morning.

Just getting everything ready for the journey ATM.

Safe trip everyone! Please be careful (I lost a forum friend from a different forum last summer and another is still in hospital from a car crash on the way to a gig) Sorry to get all mumsy but I do care about you lot even if I don't post very often.

I can barely concentrate and get through this afternoon. So much anticipation for tomorrow! It will be exciting to see a huge gathering of Muse fans. Though seeing them at the Dome, along with U2, was amazing, having a packed arena with the sole purpose of hanging on their every note is going to be sick. I will be getting their super early in the afternoon to ensure an amazing GA experience. Safe travels to all, especially those coming from outside the metro area. See you all in line!

I can barely concentrate and get through this afternoon. So much anticipation for tomorrow! It will be exciting to see a huge gathering of Muse fans. Though seeing them at the Dome, along with U2, was amazing, having a packed arena with the sole purpose of hanging on their every note is going to be sick. I will be getting their super early in the afternoon to ensure an amazing GA experience. Safe travels to all, especially those coming from outside the metro area. See you all in line!

Yes, I was at the Dome show (as well as the Raleigh one) and, while it was an unforgettable experience, I felt somewhat alone as I stood and danced and got rowdy while most everyone else sat patiently and waited for U2. It will be awesome to have a venue full of Musers!!!!

Such a great wife/mom :D but I'm currently having a visual of you wearing a fanny pack...lol.

Well, it's not as bad as that! :LOL: More like a cellphone wallet thing with a strap. But yeah, still dorky. :p

Awww, cute! Musekids rule! :awesome: My daughter (age 6) was freakishly obsessed with Muse this past summer. She loved Bliss too! She would watch HAARP all the time, request specific live performances on YT, and knew all the albums in order of release (and the songs). And sometimes she'd pretend her Barbies were in the pit at a Muse gig, and she's sing songs to them with her play guitar and microphone. But alas, she's moved on. *sigh* Now she only likes Blondie. :rolleyes: But it could be so much worse.....

I have one main worry about tthe crowd...... Twi-hards and I mean the ones that will be there for a few songs, and complain when they play anything heavier.

hopefully they won't be in GA ;)

I'm not in GA but I know what you mean. If I go see I band I get the album so I know what to expect. So yeah, I bought that Silversun Pickups album for Christmas (along with many others) so I know what I'm going to hear to some extent.

As far as Muse goes I have listened to albums - I refuse to YouTube them because I don't want to spoil anything, I like being surprised. But I already know enough about the tour.

I have one main worry about tthe crowd...... Twi-hards and I mean the ones that will be there for a few songs, and complain when they play anything heavier.

I doubt the Twihards would actually complain.... I'd think those types wouldn't even bother going. But if there are those types there, I'm sure they won't be lining up at 9:00! :)

Your friend better find the fucking plot! :mad:

Well I'm biased but that is an uber cool 3 year old you got! :D

Awww, cute! Musekids rule! :awesome: My daughter (age 6) was freakishly obsessed with Muse this past summer. She loved Bliss too! She would watch HAARP all the time, request specific live performances on YT, and knew all the albums in order of release (and the songs). And sometimes she'd pretend her Barbies were in the pit at a Muse gig, and she's sing songs to them with her play guitar and microphone. But alas, she's moved on. *sigh* Now she only likes Blondie. :rolleyes: But it could be so much worse.....

Oh lordie that could be a lot worse! At least Blondie is classic. Too cute that she doesn't spread her affections. :D

I doubt the Twihards would actually complain.... I'd think those types wouldn't even bother going. But if there are those types there, I'm sure they won't be lining up at 9:00! :)

Your friend better find the fucking plot! :mad:

I don't worry about my friend so much now. We talked and it cools now. We started listening to Muse a tthe same time he jus never got into them hardcore so much like I have. He should lossen up when we get there though :happy:

Archived