Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

So I think I mentioned this before but I know this thread has grown like crazy so I just wanted to let you know (again) that I live just a few miles from the venue. I wasn't planning on lining up too early (maybe get there permanently around 4ish) but I do plan on stopping by to see all you folks and hang out for some of the day. I'd be happy to make a run to get lunch or drive people back to Kroger or my place for drinks/bathroom/etc. Also, if anyone really needs a place to stay, we have an extra bed and a couch if you want a place to crash after the stalking/drinking/general post-concert merriment.

If you PM me I can send you my cell phone number and other information so you can contact me tomorrow or on Saturday. Also, if you are on Facebook, add "Stephen F. O'Kane"--all my info is on there as well.

I'm getting sooooooooooo excited!!! I'm really hoping we can track down the band after the show. I feel confident that if anyone can do it, it's us!

Thanks for the offer! That's really nice of you. Hope to see you in line! :)

I just arrived and checked into my hotel! :dance::awesome: I've been awake for a bit over 24 hours and I still can't sleep. But on the bright side, I think I've finally figured out the Twitter thing. Thanks for the link, Amber, for some reason it worked this time. :happy:

:musesign: :musesign: :musesign:

Yay! :) I hope you get some sleep today. I only got 4 hours last night. No reason, really. Well, I went to bed at 1 and woke up at 5 and couldn't go back to sleep and then had to get up at 6. :sleepy:

Today I'm making my Muse cookies. :)

So I think I mentioned this before but I know this thread has grown like crazy so I just wanted to let you know (again) that I live just a few miles from the venue. I wasn't planning on lining up too early (maybe get there permanently around 4ish) but I do plan on stopping by to see all you folks and hang out for some of the day. I'd be happy to make a run to get lunch or drive people back to Kroger or my place for drinks/bathroom/etc. Also, if anyone really needs a place to stay, we have an extra bed and a couch if you want a place to crash after the stalking/drinking/general post-concert merriment.

If you PM me I can send you my cell phone number and other information so you can contact me tomorrow or on Saturday. Also, if you are on Facebook, add "Stephen F. O'Kane"--all my info is on there as well.

I'm getting sooooooooooo excited!!! I'm really hoping we can track down the band after the show. I feel confident that if anyone can do it, it's us!

wow! I'm thinking you're pretty awesome. I don't need a place to crash, as I live in L'ville. Hope to see you there....tomorrow!!

Yay! :) I hope you get some sleep today. I only got 4 hours last night. No reason, really. Well, I went to bed at 1 and woke up at 5 and couldn't go back to sleep and then had to get up at 6. :sleepy:

Today I'm making my Muse cookies. :)

I'm at my parents' house to drop the kiddies off. I never sleep as well here. I imagine all of us will be sleepless tonight. can't wait to see the cookies!

Tomorrow guys, tomorrow!

I have a question..who all here is going to be queuing for barrier all day? or just going to be in line for a long time?

im wondering this so you can maybe tell my show thread ( baltimore, MD march 3) how stuff like security, weather, what time you had to get there at the earliest. this would help out so much..the reason im asking you is so i can avoid possible spoilers to the show by visiting your thread hehehe..if you could help us barrier queuers out id be very appreciated!

So Sweet!!

That is so sweet of of you! :)

Dropping off the dog at my friends house in 2 or so hours then well be on our 6 hour journey to Atlanta! :D

Very excited to finally see Muse as a headliner. Ill be there right before the doors open and wont be doing any stalking, though. I like to do the whole move up when everyone leaves between bands to go to the restroom. ;)

My friend just asked why we're leaving at 5am. I'm worried.

Is there a worried smilie? :supersad::fear: Is he the one driving? You might have to just go beserker.

I'm listening solely to MUSE today and tomorrow in preparation of the show. Not that that's different from most other days... :D

What are YOU doing to prepare??

I already mentioned my cookies.... I've been listening to random Muse songs for the past couple of hours. (But also Biffy Clyro.) Now I'm working on a baked rigatoni thing for my hubby and daughter so they don't have to worry about dinner tomorrow. :) And a little while ago I packed my little wallet purse thing with all the necessities (credit card, spare key, chap stick, TICKET, etc...) and put it around my neck/shoulders and decided that really, I look like a right twat! :LOL: But that's okay. Can't bring a big purse, but I have to bring something....

We almost need another poll haha. I think we should just plan to meet up by the buses, that's where we'd all be heading anyways. That gives others time to buy merch and use the restroom if need be. Then we could decide where we want to go, given we still want to go out. And if anything changed dramatically that day we could just stay updated via twitter.

My vote is for meeting up by the buses. I don't do the Twitter :p

Is there a worried smilie? :supersad::fear: Is he the one driving? You might have to just go beserker.

I already mentioned my cookies.... I've been listening to random Muse songs for the past couple of hours. (But also Biffy Clyro.) Now I'm working on a baked rigatoni thing for my hubby and daughter so they don't have to worry about dinner tomorrow. :) And a little while ago I packed my little wallet purse thing with all the necessities (credit card, spare key, chap stick, TICKET, etc...) and put it around my neck/shoulders and decided that really, I look like a right twat! :LOL: But that's okay. Can't bring a big purse, but I have to bring something....

Such a great wife/mom :D but I'm currently having a visual of you wearing a fanny pack...lol.

Archived