Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

I have an MP3 player with a radio that I can throw in my bag and take in with me. We can meet at a designated spot so that we can all stalk without a car radio person.

That's great!

I'm going by myself too, but I'm rather glad because my hubby's not a Muser, so he would be a total buzz kill! :chuckle:

Oh good, another boardie going alone. I've never had to line up all day by myself before a gig, so I'm a little nervous. I'm really really hoping to be near other boardies in line. And you'll be wearing the forum shirt right?

Can't believe it's almost here! :D:musesign:

That's great!

Oh good, another boardie going alone. I've never had to line up all day by myself before a gig, so I'm a little nervous. I'm really really hoping to be near other boardies in line. And you'll be wearing the forum shirt right?

Can't believe it's almost here! :D:musesign:

Yes, about the shirt, but of course I'll be wearing massive outer wear, so it doesn't much matter! :LOL:

Count me in as another loner. I like it, I think its quite liberating.

I'm generally a loner, too. Even though I'm married and have a kid, I really enjoy being able to do things by myself sometimes. :)

Count me in as another loner. I like it, I think its quite liberating.

Once I'm in the crowd I love being alone. Since I'm not betting on being on the barricade I'm even happier about going alone. It's just the waiting in line for hours that's a bit daunting. When I'm with people times seems to move a little faster.

Hello fellow Atlantan Musers! I wanted to let you all know that Muse is gonna be taking over the radio station 96.1 at 11 on Saturday night. So I'm going to assume it's going to be harder than you all think to meet them. I'm considering trying to find the 96.1 broadcast tower and see if I can catch them there. :)

We're pretty determined. And if worse comes to worst we still can go hang out somewhere and talk about everything that happened at the show a million times over.

So, I just registered for this board, since I'm going to the show tomorrow. (Great timing, right?) I've been a Muse fan for a while, but this is the first time I'm getting to see them in concert. I CANNOT EXPRESS THE EXCITEMENT.

That being said, I'm going with a group of friends, but none of them are hard-core "standing in line for 5 hours/getting smashed to bits in the pit" types, so I'm probably going to end up standing in line alone. As much fun as it is being a loner in the crowd, I agree it does get pretty boring in line. So if you see a 20-ish girl in a grey hoodie looking kind of dejected, feel free to talk to her! Or anyone else you see looking lonely, for that matter. I'm sure we can all talk about how great this show will be. :D

My friend from Mississippi was chosen as one of the 7 finalists. They still have 3 open slots that they will award to people who show up at the audition tonight. She's like me - she reads the board but doesn't post on it, so none of you would know her. I wish I could be there to hear her audition (I saw her tape before she sent it in), but I live in Pittsburgh - going to the Detroit show and perhaps a few in April.

Sandy--I was born and raised in the Burgh! My family is still in the South Hills. Whereabouts are you?

It sounds like I'm one of the only people here going with a friend! I like having someone to go with, but in pits I don't try to hold their hand either :LOL:

My hubby is coming with me. If only I can twist his arm hard enough to line up earlier than he wants! :LOL:

Renee...go you and your 96.1 contacts!

It sounds like I'm one of the only people here going with a friend! I like having someone to go with, but in pits I don't try to hold their hand either :LOL:

My friend and I are going. One of my Christmas presents was to get a pair of tickets to Muse, and....well, here we are. Two days from the concert.

So, I'm hoping for something special for us, since we're the first of this leg. Maybe we'll achieve some Bliss....

So..im a freshman in college in indiana, originally from florida, and i have been in love with muse for going on 8 years now. I dont want to make any musers mad because i know how we all can be when it comes to them, but i really have a deep connection with muse and have tried to see them several times but cannot because of soccer tournaments and games. this is the first time i get to see them. idk why and i know it sounds stupid but it just wouldnt be the best concert if i didnt get to meet them or get a picture taken with them. does anybody know any way about going about this? i have called the even managers and marketers and radio stations but none of it is realistically gonna help me meet muse. what can i do?

Archived