Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

I just called the arena again to ask about cameras for the 27th specifically. I was told that point and shoot-type cameras are fine, but just no pro cameras with detachable lenses. Didn't ask about shooting video, but if the cameras are allowed in, it's a no-brainer that people get away with it even if it's technically not allowed.

Yay! I'm quite relieved. :D:dance:

Yay, Renee! Thanks for the update.

Hey, anyone familiar with public transportation from downtown Atlanta out to the Arena? Lellee asked me about it, but I seldom take public transport. Can anyone help her out? I pm'd a couple of links to marta and the gwinnett schedule. :(

I just called the arena again to ask about cameras for the 27th specifically. I was told that point and shoot-type cameras are fine, but just no pro cameras with detachable lenses. Didn't ask about shooting video, but if the cameras are allowed in, it's a no-brainer that people get away with it even if it's technically not allowed.

Yay! I'm quite relieved. :D:dance:

Renee, you've quite literally made my day!! :kiss:

An asterisk by certainities

1.Uprising*

2.MOTP/Resistance

3.Hysteria*

4. Supermassive*

5. TIRO*

-Nishe-

6. UD*

7. USOE

8. Starlight*

-Helsinki Jam-

9. US

10. Either Sunburn/Cave/CE/Dead Cuts

11. New Born/GL/Feeling Good

--end main set--

12. Exo 1 *

13. PiB *

14. Man with Harmonica/KOC(*

The order will probably be closer to that of the European tour, but I think this covers all bases. SS is a possibility but i think if it happens it will be early on in the set. They will probably play MKU, but not both.

In the end, more songs I dislike than I like, but still happy to finally see them play a full set.

Renee, you've quite literally made my day!! :kiss:

So glad! It made my day, too. :happy:

Here's my setlist prediction (not necessarily in this order):

1. Uprising

2. SMBH

3. MotP

4. Resistance

5. Hysteria

6. GL or FG

7. SS

8. Nishe/USoE

9. New Born

10. UD

11. Dead Star or Sunburn

12. Starlight

13. TiRO

14. US

15. Bliss or TaB (Maybe a surprise song here? :))

---------------

16. Overture

17. PiB

18. Harmonica/KoC

I think they should give us 18 songs (which would be 1-2 songs extra than what they normally do) because it's the first gig of the tour. There were a couple of times in Europe/UK where they did 18, so it's possible. But 25 would be great.... :LOL:

So glad! It made my day, too. :happy:

Here's my setlist prediction (not necessarily in this order):

1. Uprising

2. SMBH

3. MotP

4. Resistance

5. Hysteria

6. GL or FG

7. SS

8. Nishe/USoE

9. New Born

10. UD

11. Dead Star or Sunburn

12. Starlight

13. TiRO

14. US

15. Bliss or TaB (Maybe a surprise song here? :))

---------------

16. Overture

17. PiB

18. Harmonica/KoC

I think they should give us 18 songs (which would be 1-2 songs extra than what they normally do) because it's the first gig of the tour. There were a couple of times in Europe/UK where they did 18, so it's possible. But 25 would be great.... :LOL:

I love your list because it includes SS, Sunburn and extra songs. I hope we get something special for being first. Am I the only one hoping Matt leaves the keytar at home?

I love your list because it includes SS, Sunburn and extra songs. I hope we get something special for being first. Am I the only one hoping Matt leaves the keytar at home?

yes. :chuckle:

I'm really curious about the setlist. I mean, will they take into consideration what we heard when they played in October? I don't know. It seems like they're more limited when they have the towers in tow, because they have their set light/picture show going on. Whatever. It's going to be :awesome:

Am I the only one hoping Matt leaves the keytar at home?

Yeah, but I'm afraid it's not gonna happen. I like UD, but I don't think it's that exciting live. But I wouldn't mind seeing Matt make love to his keytar. :chuckle::$

@Pam, that occurred to me too that they might take the setlist at the U2 gig into consideration.

Someone on the US Resistance Tour thread mentioned the possibility of them bringing back TaB because it was in The Watchmen, which was fairly popular here, apparently. That's an interesting idea, so that's why I put TaB on my list. But if they're already committed to SMBH, MoTP, Starlight and KoC from SMBH, then it's probably not likely. I doubt they'd drop Starlight or SMBH because of Twilight, or KoC because of GH, so maybe they'd drop MoTP and do TaB instead. :)

There's a Kroger in the shopping center right across the street for bathroom breaks. :)

I don't know how much chairs are at Wal-Mart. Google Wal-mart! :LOL: I'm thinking I might bring a folding chair and just stick it in my car close to when doors open. Anyone else bringing chairs?

Sorry, but boiled peanuts? :vomit: I know, hard to believe I'm really from GA. I also hate grits and sweet tea. I'm an anomaly.

I'm getting that anxious, sick feeling because I'm so excited! :awesome: I think the sick part might be because I'm worried about cameras.... :erm:

Does Kroger sell flowers? Just wondering. I'm bringing camp chairs and taking them to the car during the last hour or so. I love boiled peanuts! I did peanut breeding in grad school :chuckle: Judging by the sweet tea comment I am going to guess that you were not raised in the south? I feel sick too; don't know why.

That's what I'm planning on. The parking is a cinch. I figure I'll chuck stuff back in my car on the way to Kroger for the final bathroom break. :)

What time do you think this'll be? I want to go as late as possible. Actually, this might be the stressor that's making me sick.

Yep! Matt + Keytar = :stongue:

Someone on the US Resistance Tour thread mentioned the possibility of them bringing back TaB because it was in The Watchmen, which was fairly popular here, apparently. That's an interesting idea, so that's why I put TaB on my list. But if they're already committed to SMBH, MoTP, Starlight and KoC from SMBH, then it's probably not likely. I doubt they'd drop Starlight or SMBH because of Twilight, or KoC because of GH, so maybe they'd drop MoTP and do TaB instead. :)

Watchmen = best movie trailer, worst movie! :LOL:

I would rather have TaB and not SMBH. I don't get why everyone loves SMBH. :confused:

I think im' gonna leave super early friday morning and head straight towards duluth.

I want to visit guitar center atlanta on the way, but i figure to be at the garden inn at about 1-2 and check in at 3 or so.

Anything going on that day/night? maybe a meetup? I would be happy to exchange numbers with some people (provided you aren't a wierdo)

Yeah, but I'm afraid it's not gonna happen. I like UD, but I don't think it's that exciting live. But I wouldn't mind seeing Matt make love to his keytar. :chuckle::$

I'm not a fan of the song and thought it was the low point of an awesome set when they opened for U2. I guess I can look forward to man on keytar action to entertain me. ;) What's up with the "10 song set" tag in this thread? :eek:

Does Kroger sell flowers? Just wondering. I'm bringing camp chairs and taking them to the car during the last hour or so. I love boiled peanuts! I did peanut breeding in grad school :chuckle: Judging by the sweet tea comment I am going to guess that you were not raised in the south? I feel sick too; don't know why.

Yes, Kroger sells flowers. Why, you gonna buy some for Matt? :chuckle:

And yes, I was born and raised in Atlanta. I do love me some fried okra and cornbread. :)

What time do you think this'll be? I want to go as late as possible. Actually, this might be the stressor that's making me sick.

I'm thinking maybe my last water consumption would be around 3:30 or 4, with a final bathroom break around 5:30. Doors open at 6:30 I think.

I would rather have TaB and not SMBH. I don't get why everyone loves SMBH. :confused:

'Cause it's sexy! :stongue:

As long as we get SS I'll be just fine.

However I do wish they would play a 2 hour set. But that's probably not going to happen :LOL:

Who knows? We are, after all, the first gig on the US part of this tour. The boys have had plenty of warm-up time, and may be breaking out a larger set for this leg of the tour.

Hey, I can dream, can't I?

So there are a TON of posts in this thread. I tried reading through them all but lost some steam, so sorry in advance if this has been asked a million times.

I'll be coming into town Friday afternoon and I'm staying at the Holiday Inn Gwinnett Center, leaving Sunday. Anyone know of anything good going on Friday or Saturday night (after the show of course)??

Thanks!

So there are a TON of posts in this thread. I tried reading through them all but lost some steam, so sorry in advance if this has been asked a million times.

I'll be coming into town Friday afternoon and I'm staying at the Holiday Inn Gwinnett Center, leaving Sunday. Anyone know of anything good going on Friday or Saturday night (after the show of course)??

Thanks!

my schedule is the same (hotel and dates) and I am asking the same questions! feel free to hit me up here or on facebook anytime.

Archived