Stade de Fance

1. I Belong to You

2. Citizen Erased :indiff:

3. Bliss :indiff:

4. Showbiz

5. Screenager

I just hope they feel in a good mood and decide to pick 1 / 4 / 5... especially 1 & 5

Yes a girl can dream (or be deluded, whatever)!

1 month from today I will be in Paris for this gig! I can't believe how quickly it has come around...

I know! All of a sudden it's nearly Muse time again! So excited! November seems a looooooong time ago!

• 3 weeks later...
not long now yyeeeeeeehaaaaaa :D

who managed to get tickets in the late sale?

I can't believe it is actually next week... Thank God because I have been avoiding most threads on this forum and twitter as I don't want to know anything about what has been played in Lisbon and Stade de Suisse as I want the surprise as to what will be played and in which order...

I can't believe it is actually next week... Thank God because I have been avoiding most threads on this forum and twitter as I don't want to know anything about what has been played in Lisbon and Stade de Suisse as I want the surprise as to what will be played and in which order...

that's no problem for me as i will forget once i've read it :LOL:

i am getting really excited though. :dance:

hi, anyone keeping in touch with Girl Anachronism? i need to send her a message regarding our ticket swap but her PM inbox seems to be full so the messages are not delivered. :p

I'm friends with Lynda, do you want me to pass a message onto her?

This may sound really stupid but anyway - I'm not sure what I should bring with me, or what sort of bag to bring. I'm currently making a list of all the basic things I should bring but I'm sure I'll forget something.

Archived