Incubus will go onstage at 12.30AM????? AM?!!?!?!?!! wtf... now i'm having second thoughts... i don't think i'll go... it's waaayyy past my bedtime (and natural sleeping time) i'll be waaayyy sleepy and i might fall asleep right in the middle of the moshpit. hahah. *sigh* but the schedule is subject to change. i hope they'll change Incubus to a much, much earlier time :(

oh and did the guys won the brit awards?

and what's this thing about wembley screenings at the cinema?!!?!?!?!

oooooooooooooooohhhh i hope they'll show em in malaysia too....

IT'D BE AWESOME! :)

nope. they lost to take that. :rolleyes:

man, if there's wembley cinema screenings in malaysia, we ALL should definitely go. i can definitely imagine how much fun it would be.:musesign:

nope. they lost to take that. :rolleyes:

man, if there's wembley cinema screenings in malaysia, we ALL should definitely go. i can definitely imagine how much fun it would be.:musesign:

But they just won best live band again at the NME awards!

Haha i'll be proud to be a singaporean if they screened wembley at our local cinemas!

too lazy to multiquote. yeah shannaz and matt do look a bit couple-like! prolly because of the way shannaz tilted her head i guess.. haha dunno la! it's just me! me and my wild imagination haha.

wah you guys sleep so early. 12.30am is like my 'early' sleeping time. i normally sleep at about 12.45 to 1am or so. but staying up late for ONE night just for incubus isn't that bad :) come on man, it's incubus! but if you don't want to go, then can you sell your tickets to me? hehheh :D

hey lovebells, welcome to the board! wow your mum is from Malaysia?

HALLO PEOPLES AND HAPPY belated ANNIVERSARY!!!!

dah terlambat tiga hari tho...

ANYWAYS,

Oooh i still remember the day i went "OMG MUSE ARE IN MALAYSIA, LIVING AND BREATHING AT THIS VERY MOMENT IN THE SAME COUNTRY AS IM AT OOOOOOOO".

..it was also the day I was sulking in school..so happy yet so sad :(:rolleyes::D

MAAAAAN i miss this place.

Pardon me if this question was answered, but where is vspirit?

oh and HIII LoveBells!!!! WEEEEEE another 13 yr old :happy:

I love Muse = Saya cinta Muse :D:D

Ahhhhh...

u

ay.. don't start ar.. my picture with dom lagi 'couple-like'.. :rolleyes::LOL:

:p:LOL:

Haha i'll be proud to be a singaporean if they screened wembley at our local cinemas!

yeah congrats Muse!

I wld srsly consider going to Spore if Wemblys shown.....:stunned:

Hey :D

I remember, my mother learns me 2 words: Mimpi and Bintang =D

I love this words :happy:

yeah, suddenly those 2 words sound so exotic ;)

saya cinta Muse = J'taime Muse? or J'aime Muse? :$

I love Muse = Saya cinta Muse :D:D

Ahhhhh...

+1!

wah you guys sleep so early. 12.30am is like my 'early' sleeping time. i normally sleep at about 12.45 to 1am or so. but staying up late for ONE night just for incubus isn't that bad :) come on man, it's incubus! but if you don't want to go, then can you sell your tickets to me? hehheh :D

i guess you're right

i don't think i'll be sleepy with all the excitement brewing in the air all around

and it's INCUBUS!

i guess i'll go

but i think i'll be forced to drag my 13 year old sister like i did with the mcr concert since none of my friends are going *sigh*

oh well, at least i'll get to boss her around and make her follow me wherever i go during the festival! :eyebrows:

yeah they won. check

Dom and his coolness..:D and matt.. cheap slapper? :noey::LOL:

hey Nut, i've pmed u earlier on. so sorry i can't upload for u the vids. maybe Deb can help out and upload for u?? Deb, what say u? :eyebrows:

to mynameisdebbie => My mother is from Singapore :happy: and she has got family in Malaisya. :)

to muse_music => Thx a lot ! SAYA CINTA MUSEEEE !!!! :D

to miele => You should say: J'aime Muse. ^^

YEAH! I'M SO HAPPY NOW :LOL:

oooh i know a french phrase. alez le blues!! dunno if that's correct or not! :p

i guess you're right

i don't think i'll be sleepy with all the excitement brewing in the air all around

and it's INCUBUS!

i guess i'll go

but i think i'll be forced to drag my 13 year old sister like i did with the mcr concert since none of my friends are going *sigh*

oh well, at least i'll get to boss her around and make her follow me wherever i go during the festival! :eyebrows:

i don't think i'll be sleepy too. it's not every year we get to see incubus. u can always join us. if miele is going i'll definitely be going to the festival with her. come la, we'll have a meet up there. :D

to mynameisdebbie => My mother is from Singapore :happy: and she has got family in Malaisya. :)

to muse_music => Thx a lot ! SAYA CINTA MUSEEEE !!!!

to miele => You should say: J'aime Muse. ^^

YEAH! I'M SO HAPPY NOW

ooh interesting :D haha. so J'aime means i love? how do you pronounce that?

i guess you're right

and it's INCUBUS!

i guess i'll go

haha yeah exactly. tired maybe, but definately not sleepy! damn i still haven't gotten tickets yet. where can you get the tickets huh?

yeah they won. check

hey Nut, i've pmed u earlier on. so sorry i can't upload for u the vids. maybe Deb can help out and upload for u?? Deb, what say u? :eyebrows:

oooh i know a french phrase. alez le blues!! dunno if that's correct or not! :p

i don't think i'll be sleepy too. it's not every year we get to see incubus. u can always join us. if miele is going i'll definitely be going to the festival with her. come la, we'll have a meet up there. :D

lol that's one fun video! i wonder how Rod Stewart's daughter looks like :erm:

i'll try... what videos does Nutcracker want again?

Sorry to cut in Malaysians but I was wondering how you guys are gna buy the DVD. Wait for Amazon?

lol i wish i knew how i was gonna get the DVD too.

oh oh and!!!

does anyone here reads the TWILIGHT trilogy by stephenie meyer?

:nerd:

what's it about?

I'm trying, hope to see u soon!

ooh interesting :D haha. so J'aime means i love? how do you pronounce that?

Like 'gem' but with a 'j' sound, i dont really know how to describe it.

Thanks lovebells, my french is basic and rusty. :D

what's it about?

I'm trying, hope to see u soon!

Like 'gem' but with a 'j' sound, i dont really know how to describe it.

Thanks lovebells, my french is basic and rusty. :D

lol at least you know a little french! all i know is "bonjour", "omelet du fromage" and "vou les vou cou sheck(sp?) ac vec moi se soi?". i'm pretty sure my spelling is all wrong haha. :LOL:

i've love to learn french though. the language is so... romantic. :happy:

lol at least you know a little french! all i know is "bonjour", "omelet du fromage" and "vou les vou cou sheck(sp?) ac vec moi se soi?". i'm pretty sure my spelling is all wrong haha. :LOL:

i've love to learn french though. the language is so... romantic. :happy:

voulez-vous coucher avec moi, c'est soir?

would you sleep with me tonight?

:D

yeah Deb, if only I could learn french again, I only studied for 1 month, like more than 10 years ago! It's not so hard due to several similarities in spelling with English. but the pronounciation is on another planet altogether.

Woo damn educational thread la. :p:$

yeah they won. check

hahah cheap slapper. matt and his vocabs! oh and chris speaks!! :eek:

and i'd love to meet with you guys there! it'll be sooo much fun with more people. the more the merrier!

haha yeah exactly. tired maybe, but definately not sleepy! damn i still haven't gotten tickets yet. where can you get the tickets huh?

lol i wish i knew how i was gonna get the DVD too.

check the internet. i bought mine at pavilion. i hope you'll be there too!

and the dvd!!!! damn i wish they'll sell em here too

i want the special one with the postcards and extra footage and stuffs

i think it's called the jewel case edition or something...

*sigh*

what's it about?

oh well, the books are about, well, vampires. whoever loves vampires would definitely love the book. i know i do!! i don't know about what you might think about the book but to me, the book is so good i've read it 5-6 times already! and it's gonna be made into a film this year, they've already started filming!!!!!!! :D lol

to mynamesisdebbie => Yes J'aime means i love ^^, for the pronunciation: jaime. In France, we have the same pronunciation as you except for letters r, u, v, w, y. :happy:

to miele => You said "voulez-vous coucher avec moi, c'est soir" but you made a mistake. It's not "c'est" but "ce" :D

oh well, the books are about, well, vampires. whoever loves vampires would definitely love the book. i know i do!! i don't know about what you might think about the book but to me, the book is so good i've read it 5-6 times already! and it's gonna be made into a film this year, they've already started filming!!!!!!! :D lol

Vampires? Woohoo!! Haha I like vampires..

*me go looky*

to mynamesisdebbie => Yes J'aime means i love ^^, for the pronunciation: jaime. In France, we have the same pronunciation as you except for letters r, u, v, w, y. :happy:

to miele => You said "voulez-vous coucher avec moi, c'est soir" but you made a mistake. It's not "c'est" but "ce" :D

Thanks! :) Grammar = epic fail on my part :LOL:

I iz noob.

voulez-vous coucher avec moi, c'est soir?

would you sleep with me tonight?

:D

yeah Deb, if only I could learn french again, I only studied for 1 month, like more than 10 years ago! It's not so hard due to several similarities in spelling with English. but the pronounciation is on another planet altogether.

Woo damn educational thread la. :p:$

lol damn kinky la that sentence. reminds me of Moulin Rouge which is my ALL TIME FAVOURITE MUSICAL OF THEM ALL!! hehheh :D

hey at least you know what, 3 languages? i only know 2, and i cant even speak my own mother tongue. bugger. so embarassing fo rme man haha. yeah i heard the pronounciation for french is like CRAZY difficult. sounds fun though :D

check the internet. i bought mine at pavilion. i hope you'll be there too!

and the dvd!!!! damn i wish they'll sell em here too

i want the special one with the postcards and extra footage and stuffs

i think it's called the jewel case edition or something...

*sigh*

ooh which part of the pavilion? not that i'm going there anytime soon but hey i was just wondering. :) it's like my dreaaaaaam to be able to afford anything from there!

so the book is about the life of a vampire? or normal stories revolving around people who so happens to be vampires?

so it's jaime... like the english name jane? only with an m? or is the 'j' very 'sh'-ish? lol am i making any sense? haha.

*me go looky*

lol yeah there's something about all these creatures like vampires and werewolves that are very interesting :D

*me go looky*

yessssss vampiressssss!! haha but the book is not gory or anything. it's kinda like about a forbidden love between a very, very handsome male vamp who "puts greek gods to shame with his looks" and a normal human girl... with a twist of course, and it's not too mushy, hahah. to me, the book is one of the best books i've ever read.. well, actually, it is the best book i've ever read! :D oh well, just go out and buy the book and read it!!

ooh which part of the pavilion? not that i'm going there anytime soon but hey i was just wondering. :) it's like my dreaaaaaam to be able to afford anything from there!

so the book is about the life of a vampire? or normal stories revolving around people who so happens to be vampires?

lol yeah there's something about all these creatures like vampires and werewolves that are very interesting :D

it's at the Connection part. the place where it's kinda outdoor but it's sorta like indoor too with fancy restaurants lining the sides. oh well, you can check the website for more locations. and yeah, the shops there are so fancy and expensive. i can only afford to shop at dorothy perkins and a few things at topshop *sigh*

and vampires.... i just LOVE them soooooooooo much! oh and i forgot to mention that there are werewolves too in the Twilight series, but not until the second book :D :D :D

yessssss vampiressssss!! haha but the book is not gory or anything. it's kinda like about a forbidden love between a very, very handsome male vamp who "puts greek gods to shame with his looks" and a normal human girl... with a twist of course, and it's not too mushy, hahah. to me, the book is one of the best books i've ever read.. well, actually, it is the best book i've ever read! :D oh well, just go out and buy the book and read it!!

it's at the Connection part. the place where it's kinda outdoor but it's sorta like indoor too with fancy restaurants lining the sides. oh well, you can check the website for more locations. and yeah, the shops there are so fancy and expensive. i can only afford to shop at dorothy perkins and a few things at topshop *sigh*

and vampires.... i just LOVE them soooooooooo much! oh and i forgot to mention that there are werewolves too in the Twilight series, but not until the second book :D :D :D

Is this Twilight novel somewhat inspired by rock bands, like Muse? Cuz it seems familiar. Not that i've read it tho... Sounds interesting, snd i hope the movie won't disappoint.

Debbie, I would really appreciate it if you could upload invincible and assassin, please!:p Merci! lol.

Kak Faz don't worry ok. :)

Oooo..

Ok, I shall go get it :happy:

Is this Twilight novel somewhat inspired by rock bands, like Muse? Cuz it seems familiar. Not that i've read it tho... Sounds interesting, and i hope the movie won't disappoint.

oh my goodness! i forgot to mention this important bit! the author of the series is another MUSE-freak, and the Twilight seires was HEAVILY inspired by muse songs. hysteria seems perfect for the first book. there's even a chapter titled Newborn on the second book, hahah

when i read the books, muse's songs came to my heart. no wonder i love the books soo much! and i think almost 99.99% of the Twilight fans, are also fans of MUSE! hahahah. go and read twilight!

and i do hope the movie's gonna be awesome. i hope not much will be changed for the movie *sigh*