Awww.... Don't la like that. 3 people also can go together ma. Or else I sit with you lor...:( hehe.... Maybe we can find one more person to sit bus with us. How is Debbie and cipankurus going ar? Lol... But I do plan to sit the bus that start journey from 8-9.30 am so I don't reach SG so late and then have to go to the hostel first. No way I'm carrying those heavy bags around with me all the time :rolleyes::p

ahhahh! no, no, go and sit with your boyfriend :LOL: it's enough just by having someone that i know around me :D right now, my dad gave me the moolah for flight tickets, but if there are cheaper, bus tickets i wouldn't mind. have you bought the tickets n booked the accomodation? put aside the transportation, these two are the most important issue! but of course i would prefer to settle down all my things at the hostel first before trudging the streets of singapore! :happy: by the way, where are you staying at eyh? or studying at?

Hola senhorita!

Muse x45454874241545!!!!!

Hola. :awesome: I want to but hmmm Echo and the Bunnymen seems like a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. :(

go to Echo and the Bunnymen and be my sulking buddy for Muse! :p

Hahahaha. :LOL:

Wow Tee how is Spain so far?! Learnt any Spanish yet? Seen any nom Spanish guys? :chuckle:

Oh yes, many. :eyebrows: In London there were even MORE hot men. -drools-

wednesday kl sentral? NAK JOINNNNNNNN! huhu *tak malu* would love to meet up w everyone b4 the concert so nnt tak payahla nk go around the whole of betelbox & tanya all the guests "ru here for muse concert?" huhu :p

btw siapa ntah tanya mana jumpa betelbox tu (sorry banyak sgt posts dah lost track who said what), all thx to miele for finding this great hostel which will host the malaysian muser congregation :p

Sure2x datangla! This one is open to all Muser la :) No problem bout the hostel, I like lepak beramai2x / is a social creature :LOL:

Also Deb, not sure you prefer accomodation kat area mana but as Lya said above, a few of us are staying at betelbox hostel. The link I've posted a few times before this yeah :)

So Meetup: 6.30pm KL Sentral, where ah? Secret recipe / Kenny Rogers can? Meet u guys there tomorrow! Bring your Muse goodies hehe.

Hola. :awesome: I want to but hmmm Echo and the Bunnymen seems like a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. :(

Hahahaha. :LOL:

Oh yes, many. :eyebrows: In London there were even MORE hot men. -drools-

Esta bueno? (or is it bien?) :$

Alrighty then! look for 30 something woman lugging around a poster tubey thingy :D

Also, sorry for being grumpy but this Musechild person really got me annoyed, so not helping the cause:

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?p=7064645#post7064645

Yes, I know the thread was misguided but still, so la not useful thing to say. *fumes*

Edited by miele

wednesday kl sentral? NAK JOINNNNNNNN! huhu *tak malu* would love to meet up w everyone b4 the concert so nnt tak payahla nk go around the whole of betelbox & tanya all the guests "ru here for muse concert?" huhu :p

btw siapa ntah tanya mana jumpa betelbox tu (sorry banyak sgt posts dah lost track who said what), all thx to miele for finding this great hostel which will host the malaysian muser congregation :p

:LOL: why you say tak malu pulak? :rolleyes: Everyone is invited as long as you are a Muser :D but janganla someone who frequents this thread but not a board member appear out of nowhere and start talking....:rolleyes: XP hehe

Nanti betelbox is all full of Malaysian Muser who are staying for the concert. Nanti tengah malam malam buta also can hear Muse songs blasting out from there :p

ahhahh! no, no, go and sit with your boyfriend :LOL: it's enough just by having someone that i know around me :D right now, my dad gave me the moolah for flight tickets, but if there are cheaper, bus tickets i wouldn't mind. have you bought the tickets n booked the accomodation? put aside the transportation, these two are the most important issue! but of course i would prefer to settle down all my things at the hostel first before trudging the streets of singapore! :happy: by the way, where are you staying at eyh? or studying at?

Errr.... Sorry for my stupidity but what is moolah? Hmmm.... Maybe I should just call you on the phone to discuss, it will be easier =D Can we PM each other our contact no? The faster we settle the better also, before all the good seats are taken ;D

i vote for secret recipe! :happy:

HAha..... I would vote for Secret Recipe also :$ (like as if I'm going) =P

Alrighty then! look for 30 something woman lugging around a poster tubey thingy :D

Also, sorry for being grumpy but this Musechild person really got me annoyed, so not helping the cause:

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?p=7064645#post7064645

Yes, I know the thread was misguided but still, so la not useful thing to say. *fumes*

From the way that person talk, it sounds like someone who a Malaysian who study/migrate there. Even if it's true, he shouldn't add it in and btw, Muse had zero complaints at all from any political parties or any organisation at all during their 2007 concert.

can i be a pembelot & kinda defend this MuseChild dude/dudette/whosoever? i think it (can i just call it "it"? :LOL:) was just trying to be sarcastic. u kno, aft the disappointment of beyonce. & i cnt rmmbr if ada lg concert yg kena cancelled, i rmmbr rihanna was cancelled but that was bcoz dia kena belasah by encik brown kan? but yeah.. i guess some of us malaysians dah give up hoping for good acts to come here sebab 1) to them we kinda don't exist; n 2) bila dapat some acts yg best, tetibe jd kecoh then cancel plak.

but of course, u can never compare rihanna & beyonce to muse, mainly bcoz misters bellamy, howard & wolstenholme doesnt perform wearing revealing dresses & do sexy dance routine :p

well.. just my 2cents worth. *please3 don't ignore me ptg ni for saying this. haha :$*

can i be a pembelot & kinda defend this MuseChild dude/dudette/whosoever? i think it (can i just call it "it"? :LOL:) was just trying to be sarcastic. u kno, aft the disappointment of beyonce. & i cnt rmmbr if ada lg concert yg kena cancelled, i rmmbr rihanna was cancelled but that was bcoz dia kena belasah by encik brown kan? but yeah.. i guess some of us malaysians dah give up hoping for good acts to come here sebab 1) to them we kinda don't exist; n 2) bila dapat some acts yg best, tetibe jd kecoh then cancel plak.

but of course, u can never compare rihanna & beyonce to muse, mainly bcoz misters bellamy, howard & wolstenholme doesnt perform wearing revealing dresses & do sexy dance routine :p

well.. just my 2cents worth. *please3 don't ignore me ptg ni for saying this. haha :$*

But I don't think Beyonce cancel her concert because of protest or anything la because I remember it hadn't start yet but then out of nowhere she pull back out because she is scared. Maybe someone send her a death threat letter or something like that, that she got freaked out. :erm: why la all this people buat kacau so much. I think the year where Malaysia reach 50th anniversary, at that time the goverment was bringing in quite a lot of concert in here to promote tourismn. and all of them are big names, like Gwen Stefani for instance. What happen to those days? and hardly have any protest also at that time.....:(:(

But I don't think Beyonce cancel her concert because of protest or anything la because I remember it hadn't start yet but then out of nowhere she pull back out because she is scared. Maybe someone send her a death threat letter or something like that, that she got freaked out. :erm: why la all this people buat kacau so much. I think the year where Malaysia reach 50th anniversary, at that time the goverment was bringing in quite a lot of concert in here to promote tourismn. and all of them are big names, like Gwen Stefani for instance. What happen to those days? and hardly have any protest also at that time.....:(:(

yeh? bukan ke she was supposed to come once, then she cancel coz her outfit's too sexy. so kononnya she nak redesign her clothes. then she came again, n cancelled again. but this time i dunno why la, tak follow sgt. oh well.. wtv it is, its annoying that we're not getting good acts here. no, actually.. we arent getting ANY acts here. haha :p

Just my two cents, I believe Beyonce cancelled her first concert and decided to perform in Jakarta because PAS was being anal about her outfits. Then for her second gig, she cancelled her entire ASIAN tour, not just Malaysia. That one, I have no idea why. Maybe because she was just having a diva moment? Or because she was really busy I guess.. I remember watching her perform at a lot of awards (VMA's and AMA's I think) at that time, really superbly may I add, so maybe she had no time to rehearse or plan her Asian tour properly?

And as for Gwen Stefani, PAS did make a huge fuss. But she compromised because she is so sweet, by wearing long pants, and also because her husband's stepmom is Malaysian or something like that.

As for Rihanna.. erm, face problem. LOL. Literally. Because Chris Brown .. well, you know. :(

Avril Lavigne also got lotsa shit from PAS, but she still came anyway, saying 'she's coming for the fans'. I'm willing to bet lotsa money that thats going to be the last time Avril steps into Malaysia.

But here's the thing though, PAS and UMNO or whatever political party only have a problem with female performers because they show lotsa skin and dance really.. erm... sexily. They dont usually have much problems with male artists or bands, so I dont think they would make a big fuss about Muse coming either? They never did, anyway. Just my two cents :)

And miele does that Betelbox place have any private rooms? Lol. My friend doesnt want to stay in a male dorm room alone haha, and I dont want to stay in a mixed dorm room because I'm quite a light sleeper and I cant tahan men snoring :( *diva*

Just my two cents, I believe Beyonce cancelled her first concert and decided to perform in Jakarta because PAS was being anal about her outfits. Then for her second gig, she cancelled her entire ASIAN tour, not just Malaysia. That one, I have no idea why. Maybe because she was just having a diva moment? Or because she was really busy I guess.. I remember watching her perform at a lot of awards (VMA's and AMA's I think) at that time, really superbly may I add, so maybe she had no time to rehearse or plan her Asian tour properly?

And as for Gwen Stefani, PAS did make a huge fuss. But she compromised because she is so sweet, by wearing long pants, and also because her husband's stepmom is Malaysian or something like that.

As for Rihanna.. erm, face problem. LOL. Literally. Because Chris Brown .. well, you know. :(

Avril Lavigne also got lotsa shit from PAS, but she still came anyway, saying 'she's coming for the fans'. I'm willing to bet lotsa money that thats going to be the last time Avril steps into Malaysia.

But here's the thing though, PAS and UMNO or whatever political party only have a problem with female performers because they show lotsa skin and dance really.. erm... sexily. They dont usually have much problems with male artists or bands, so I dont think they would make a big fuss about Muse coming either? They never did, anyway. Just my two cents :)

And miele does that Betelbox place have any private rooms? Lol. My friend doesnt want to stay in a male dorm room alone haha, and I dont want to stay in a mixed dorm room because I'm quite a light sleeper and I cant tahan men snoring :( *diva*

Hmmm..... Actually I the first reason I heard is because beyonce cancel herself due to personal reason or something like that, after that didn't hear anything more about her concert :(

Lol.... Deb, maybe you can rent the family room then :p but dunno how big is the room la and how much it cost....

Hey so how was the outing yesterday? Come on, give me some gos! :LOL:

yeah & didnt PCD kena saman aft they left malaysia for being sexy masa their concert tu? huu tulaa.. masa AAR datang hari tu no problems/hoohaa pun kan? yes muse should come then! :musesign:

btw regarding the private room thing kat betelbox. ada2. it's $60 per night. the family room. one queen sized bed, & u can add up to 4 additional single beds (but kena bayar $20 per bed).

I could see Tyson Ritter was trying so hard for both nights in Malaysia to not include any profanity during the AAR gig :LOL:

They dont usually have much problems with male artists or bands, so I dont think they would make a big fuss about Muse coming either? They never did, anyway.

I think you need to read this, dear.

Nothing against the politics of our country, but to come out with a statement that says

Konsert seperti ini sekali lagi tidak akan membantu motivasi rakyat untuk menjadi rakyat yang baik, bermoral dan berdaya saing, sebaliknya hanya melemahkan moral dan mental mereka sekaligus mengheret mereka tenggelam dibawah gelora nafsu.

LOLOLOL forever. Poor nafsu-inducing Danes :( Let's just put it this way, any effort by our Malaysian organisers to bring a band over would most definitely be criticised one way or another.

The permit to stage a concert is all that matters. I have a feeling the department responsible for approving permits have been infiltrated so negatively to the extent of being a total pain in the ass for anyone to even attempt to bring a band over. It is honestly not easy to stage a concert and usually those that are a success could be attributed to the endearing passion of the organisers in ensuring that everything runs smoothly. Adding to the fact that it is difficult to get a permit, usually promoters don't exactly take the initiative because they half know it'll be futile effort anyway.

Someone needs to change this.

-----------------------

Miele/Faz/Aida, always a pleasure to meet up with you girls :D I didn't join for dinner, but it was fun to catch up. We talked from Debbie's long forgotten poster to plastering and blowing up a picture of Faz for the SG Muse gig so Miele can hold and ask Matt if he remembers lol to certain dilemmas to Tom Kirk to Bangkok to Stockholm Syndrome KL video to a brief description about bras (LOL) to getting halaued during MSP's soundcheck to Nut's very nice mom who paid for cab fare to ... well, everything.

It's never a good thing to meet up with fellow Musers knowing you can't go for a Muse gig because before meeting up, I was at peace with the fact that I couldn't go for Muse any longer. But now, thanks to them, and the Rolling Stones mag, I'm on the fence again :stunned:;)

Miele/Faz/Aida, always a pleasure to meet up with you girls :D I didn't join for dinner, but it was fun to catch up. We talked from Debbie's long forgotten poster to plastering and blowing up a picture of Faz for the SG Muse gig so Miele can hold and ask Matt if he remembers lol to certain dilemmas to Tom Kirk to Bangkok to Stockholm Syndrome KL video to a brief description about bras (LOL) to getting halaued during MSP's soundcheck to Nut's very nice mom who paid for cab fare to ... well, everything.

It's never a good thing to meet up with fellow Musers knowing you can't go for a Muse gig because before meeting up, I was at peace with the fact that I couldn't go for Muse any longer. But now, thanks to them, and the Rolling Stones mag, I'm on the fence again :stunned:;)

alaa it sounds like so much fun. cnt blv i missed it :( there's still time to purchase tix & stuff & just come w us. things can be worked arnd :p

Hello! Back from a bit of holidaying :) But I'm down with flu :( But I'm healing fast :D

Haven't bought my tickets yet, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to! :happy:

@Liz, Kudos to you for staying up for 36 HOURS to do something so exciting that is studying. OMG I'd just die. I haven't read the other books you guys mentioned. Not that I read much books to be honest. I read mostly geeky stuff like the Star Wars Expanded Universe and novels by this crazily awesome sci-fi author, Arthur C. Clarke. And I love Enid Blyton and Goosebumps. :LOL:

Wow Enid Blyton's books were so good. I can't believe I've forgotten about her all these years.. I've always thought that the Famous Five is much better than the Secret Seven.

I was a fan of Enid Blyton and Goosebumps too! :awesome::LOL:

How FUN! If we ever have a Muser meet up in Singapore, I'd definitely go! I sooo want to meet you guys :(

Just in case I'm not here for the countdown (if there is going to be one) 'coz I'm on meds, mm the goodstuff :happy:, I shall wish all of you a happy new year! Think positive thoughts and positive things will come your way! :party: I love all of you! :kiss:

Ok, BNO-goers, time for me to create some trouble.

Auntie Miele, if I jadi stay with you at Betel Box, nanti macam mana?

My plan for that day would be something like this :

From school > Meet up? (I can meet Nut first, is that OK Nut?) > Concert > Hostel > Depart for school early next morning. Or not.:D

Are all of us meeting up before the concert? What time is everybody arriving Singapore? Is it too early to tell?

Need to make plans to give myself/my momma some peace of mind before purchasing my tickets! :happy:

Ok, BNO-goers, time for me to create some trouble.

Auntie Miele, if I jadi stay with you at Betel Box, nanti macam mana?

My plan for that day would be something like this :

From school > Meet up? (I can meet Nut first, is that OK Nut?) > Concert > Hostel > Depart for school early next morning. Or not.:D

Are all of us meeting up before the concert? What time is everybody arriving Singapore? Is it too early to tell?

Need to make plans to give myself/my momma some peace of mind before purchasing my tickets! :happy:

hello there noor :) i'm arriving in changi at 11am on 3rd feb. hopefully air asia tak buat hal & i arrive on time la. gonna go straight to betelbox by mrt i think coz its d cheapest. i think we can only check in at 1pm. so kalau i arrive awal then can go lunch/hang around first. aft check in tu testing katil :p mandi2 sikit then can keluar jalan2 before going to concert. what time u finish skool? oh btw just skip skool lah on thursday :p

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! :D

Liz, Aida and Miele, it was awesome to meet you gals again. i apologize that i arrived late and thanks for the poster, miele! *muka tak malu hehehe* forgive me for being such a geek while looking at the delux edition. if i had driven to KL sentral i would've brought it back home and berposing for pictures with that beautiful black box and poster. i was so scared to carry such precious things in a train lol.

Liz, i feel the same way. when i got home i just couldn't sleep thinking of plans/ ways for me to get 2 days off from work for Muse's SG gig. still tak boleh menerima kenyataan that i can't get to see Muse in Feb. if you plan to go, please tell me. i might use some of miele's ideas to get mc or crk lol. and LOL about the blow up picture! speaking of that picture, i am seriously annoyed that someone posted the same picture at FB's Muse to play Malaysia 2010 group. it really is unethical to post another person's picture without permission at a public space. what gets me angrier is the fact that the person responsible refused to remove it even after i asked him to. :mad:

Nothing against the politics of our country, but to come out with a statement that says

Konsert seperti ini sekali lagi tidak akan membantu motivasi rakyat untuk menjadi rakyat yang baik, bermoral dan berdaya saing, sebaliknya hanya melemahkan moral dan mental mereka sekaligus mengheret mereka tenggelam dibawah gelora nafsu.

LOLOLOL forever. Poor nafsu-inducing Danes :( Let's just put it this way, any effort by our Malaysian organisers to bring a band over would most definitely be criticised one way or another.

The permit to stage a concert is all that matters. I have a feeling the department responsible for approving permits have been infiltrated so negatively to the extent of being a total pain in the ass for anyone to even attempt to bring a band over. It is honestly not easy to stage a concert and usually those that are a success could be attributed to the endearing passion of the organisers in ensuring that everything runs smoothly. Adding to the fact that it is difficult to get a permit, usually promoters don't exactly take the initiative because they half know it'll be futile effort anyway.

well said, Liz. it is sad isn't it? i think when the above political party issued that kind of statement, it really showed how ignorant they are about music and our society. one thing for sure is that they do not represent the majority of malaysians about MLTR (lol) or any other music-related things that they like to protest about. i understand their good intentions but i guess they're just trying too hard.

random, random. how would feel when a band that you really like is now officially disbanded? gah..what a crappy way to start a new year.

Edited by crazy_mary

Hey guys Happe New Year 2010!

Nice to know you all had a meet-up and my mom was on of the conversation topics hahaha!

Noor I might be working on the 3rd of feb. I'm hoping that my boss would let me have the day off cuz he knows how much of a Muse nut I am! I shall let you know when it's nearer to THE day,

Kak Faz which band got disbanded?

Have you guys seen the Uprising video @ TOTP? lol.

EDIT:

@MariAngelique We are debating whether to do NO side shows so we can have excuse to come back to aus again later in 2010 with our full show.

source: http://twitter.com/muse

Is this possibly the return of more SEA dates? Everyone with twitter, twit them!

Edited by Nutcracker

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! :D

Liz, Aida and Miele, it was awesome to meet you gals again. i apologize that i arrived late and thanks for the poster, miele! *muka tak malu hehehe* forgive me for being such a geek while looking at the delux edition. if i had driven to KL sentral i would've brought it back home and berposing for pictures with that beautiful black box and poster. i was so scared to carry such precious things in a train lol.

Liz, i feel the same way. when i got home i just couldn't sleep thinking of plans/ ways for me to get 2 days off from work for Muse's SG gig. still tak boleh menerima kenyataan that i can't get to see Muse in Feb. if you plan to go, please tell me. i might use some of miele's ideas to get mc or crk lol. and LOL about the blow up picture! speaking of that picture, i am seriously annoyed that someone posted the same picture at FB's Muse to play Malaysia 2010 group. it really is unethical to post another person's picture without permission at a public space. what gets me angrier is the fact that the person responsible refused to remove it even after i asked him to. :mad:

'

Aaaw was nice meeting u guys gak, felt like such a long time. I hutang the photos first ya, will send u /post soon!

*hypnotizes u* -"Faz, you must watch Muse in SG" 7X

Nice to know you all had a meet-up and my mom was on of the conversation topics hahaha!

Noor I might be working on the 3rd of feb. I'm hoping that my boss would let me have the day off cuz he knows how much of a Muse nut I am! I shall let you know when it's nearer to THE day,

EDIT:

@MariAngelique We are debating whether to do NO side shows so we can have excuse to come back to aus again later in 2010 with our full show.

Is this possibly the return of more SEA dates? Everyone with twitter, twit them!

Waah so good if that's true. I forgot about my twitter account totally :$

I totally feel we should all dance to that if they should play Uprising live during a gig!!! Haha. I think I'll go study the dance moves. How cool would a Muse flash mob dance be? :LOL:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Fingers crossed for 2010.

Although things aren't looking so good for Andrew Bird now :( Priorities are so difficult to judge.

I should be packing, but I heard that Mono (awesome post-rock Japanese band) will be playing Malaysia at KL Pac Jan 30th (horrible timing for me, but at least it's in Malaysia and I don't have to travel much!) and they'll be bringing a string quartet along. OMFG. String quartet! Mono!! plus, Deepset (awesome Msian lads) will be opening for them, so I strongly suggest this is a MUST WATCH event. The last time they came over, I had to miss because of an immediate friend's party so with them coming back for their 10th anniversary, I honestly cannot wait! More details here. :happy:

I totally feel we should all dance to that if they should play Uprising live during a gig!!! Haha. I think I'll go study the dance moves. How cool would a Muse flash mob dance be? :LOL:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Fingers crossed for 2010.

Haha the Uprising dancers are so funny. I like their air guitar and the "OI!" punches! Kinda cute :p Hope that whatever you do, you'll be happy for it!

hello there noor :) i'm arriving in changi at 11am on 3rd feb. hopefully air asia tak buat hal & i arrive on time la. gonna go straight to betelbox by mrt i think coz its d cheapest. i think we can only check in at 1pm. so kalau i arrive awal then can go lunch/hang around first. aft check in tu testing katil :p mandi2 sikit then can keluar jalan2 before going to concert. what time u finish skool? oh btw just skip skool lah on thursday :p

Ahh ok ok. I think I finish at 12.40. Haha, I wish! But I'm having my O levels this year...every single day is impwortant!

EDIT:

I'm sure your AWESOME boss will!

Lol, TOTP was cute! Yeah Liz, that'd be soo cool! Then the band would be able to see that we're their greatest fans :D

I could see Tyson Ritter was trying so hard for both nights in Malaysia to not include any profanity during the AAR gig :LOL:

-----------------------

Oh gosh, I seriously couldnt bring myself to read that whole article lol. What you quoted was already bad enough... Seriously how do they come up with such things?! Its like they're just finding any reason, stupid or not, to make it so difficult to play in Malaysia sigh.

On another note, I totally agree about blowing up a picture of kak faz in her baju kurung during the SG muse gig!!! Omg it would be so funny :LOL: and eh maybe dom might comment on that eh? :cheeky: Sorry I couldnt make it for the meet up aiya :( KL Central is so foreign to me. And I had to work anyways. boo.

But eh srsly liz, kak faz and everyone else who cant make it, TRY AND COME FOR THE SG GIG!! the more the merrier :happy: and I'm staying at The Hive, near Boon Kheng MRT. Its a nice quaint hostel :) whee. Finally got accommodation settled haha.

@ that TOTP vid.. omg dom is my hero :LOL: I'd sooo join that muser flash mob! hahaha