Debbie it's such a waste ur not coming to my beeautiful country :rolleyes: to watch muse! But von, i'll be seeing you, man. I think i'll jus hang around near the entrance after the show ok? Hopefully you can somehow remember my mug. And unfortunately i din get to make me own Muse tee. But i know i'll b wearing a white tee with black pants, and cool white shoes. Im really hoping against all hope that it won't be muddy...

Im jus curious, though. Since Johor is having a major flood, how's ur bus coming here?

I wot be able to access to the net after today till Muse day, so till then... I really hope we can meet up. :D

i dunno, man but the service website didn't say anything and i remember once asking if the floods are gonna be a problem and i think the lady said the route isn't affected cos it's the highway...or summat...

you prolly won't get to read this til after the show anyway. well around the entrance right? just stay put and look as if you're waiting for someone and we'd prolly find you...maybe. xxD

wat the hell? dis seriously annoys me..so i'm not allowed to go coz i'm a muslim? who came up wif dis crazy ideas.. just becoz tiger beer is one of d sponsor it doesnt mean dat i'm going to forget myself n drink beer..:wtf:

dont bother about that mary..we had bought the ticket and what we had to do now is just wait for the big day and just go there...we deserve to get what we had patiently waited for....it's just a propaganda made to test us....the true muse fanatic..:)

Debbie it's such a waste ur not coming to my beeautiful country :rolleyes: to watch muse!

yeah... *cries* i think i'm the only malaysian who hasnt visited Singapore yet. pfft. damn it if only i was 5 years older... i'll be squeeeling like a little girl again cause i'll be able to see Muse in 24 hours!.. well, 24.5 hours anyway. but no, i had to be 17 this year. with my SPM coming up. bugger. meh.

vspirit i bet you're damn excited now! take as many pics as you can and tell us ALL about it! have fun! but dont have too much fun... :( i dont wanna know what i missed. and yet, i kinda do. man i cant stop contradicting myself.

and after my last log in which was 3 days ago... i finally got some PMs on my selling the Singaporean Muse Ticks! lol. all on the same day too. lol Thank God for last minute people :LOL:

i've never been to s'pore either, oh well.. d gig is like 24 hours from now..i'm not going but am excited wif d idea that they're in SEA rite now.. haf fun vspirit and noisemonkie, pliss fill us in wif details.. esp d setlist of songs they played!

ibelieveinmuse, i dont give a damn as well, but d fact dat they issued a statement like dat really annoys me as it shows a kind of discrimination to a certain group of people.. but i guess they (tiger especially) had to announce dat just to cover their own arses if there r any complaints made by anyone esp those who r in d left wing political party in our country.. u noe, it really should be US to decide not them.. *sorry.. here i go when it comes to our local socio-political issues..* but as someone said in dis board.. what can i do? i love my country..

hmm..wat should i do 2moro since my mind will b 100% about MUSE n d spore gig?

1. show up late to work

2. Read Junk mag wif muse on d cover for d 100th time at work

3. wear all black just to show i'm depressed

4. listen to ALL (well i dont haf showbiz) their albums n pretend i'm at their concert

5. eat all d chocolates that i can find..

6. go to il divo conert.. bleh.. mayb not!

theyre alive and breathing and playing...wow i so dont believe it MATT! MATT DOM AND CHRIS ARE IN SINGAPORE RIGHT NOW PLAYING TO A CROWD

theyre like right there like...omg....theyre so close to me!!!:eek:

and im not there...

I LOVE MUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'Denmark is like big piece of dirt which come out from anus' -Borat

theyre alive and breathing and playing...wow i so dont believe it MATT! MATT DOM AND CHRIS ARE IN SINGAPORE RIGHT NOW PLAYING TO A CROWD

theyre like right there like...omg....theyre so close to me!!!:eek:

and im not there...

I LOVE MUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'Denmark is like big piece of dirt which come out from anus' -Borat

come on man...just wait for the moment...26th feb...aaahhhh...i cant wait it too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

come on man...just wait for the moment...26th feb...aaahhhh...i cant wait it too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yea wait for the moment..wait for it to come and go as i sit and sit helplessly, while you guys are enjoying yourselves there.

i missed them! wow i dont believe it..

i have a feeling theyre staying at M Hotel now..coz that's where The Click 5 were when they came to Spore:happy:

vspirit, i really dont mean to be rude, but quickly get ur bum here and tell us what happened!:D

uh...the show itself ws incredible, i`ll give the band that but the moshing was intolerable. the style of moshing was really REALLY bad. so bad, my friend and i, who were in the 7th row from the stage, almost died in there either by a) being trampled on, b) suffocation or c)both. we got pushed down to the ground and bodies were falling on top of us and no one would help us. no one could. we seriously tot we were gonna die. i held up my arm and kept yelling for help (with Hysteria playing in the background...how ironically fitting...i loved that song and...well, i still do but everytime i listen to it, it`ll be laced with some bad memories now. =( it got to the point that my usually good natured fren resorted to yelling "Fucker!" repeatedly in between Hysteria and SMBH in order to be heard til somehow, someway, someone realized and helped him back up. which was about the time i was helped back up, too. by then the two of us couldn't stand it anymore and had to be helped up and out. yeah, we were one of those poor saps. but we were too desperate to care to be embarrassed. i almost lost my bag in the mosh too. my bag of crackers were smashed beyond belief and my fren, who was afraid of beng pickpocketed still lost his change anyway, ironically because they fell out during the hysteria.

after that i was too disoriented to care what the next tune being played was which was why MoTP was blanked out for me. I was catching my breath on the side, fully lying on the ground.

I somehow managed to enjoy the rest of the show from a further area where i could still see them clearly enough and there was actually room to breathe but i guess sometime during then Bliss must`ve become a total blank for me. also managed to retain the presence of mind to grab a t-shirt while newborn was being played.

aaaand also managed to snap some pics thanks to my fren (i'd be crushed to death already if it weren`t for him) and i snapped a few myself as well. a lot, were of course, unusable and promptly deleted but still got some not-too-shabby shots in. will upload those when i get back and now traipsing around singapore at midnight like suspicious tramps. god, i miss my bed.

didn't meet the band tho. we tried to wait a little but then had to hightail it back before the last train back to our port of call., which is where we are now. =)

uh...the show itself ws incredible, i`ll give the band that but the moshing was intolerable. the style of moshing was really REALLY bad. so bad, my friend and i, who were in the 7th row from the stage, almost died in there either by a) being trampled on, b) suffocation or c)both. we got pushed down to the ground and bodies were falling on top of us and no one would help us. no one could. we seriously tot we were gonna die. i held up my arm and kept yelling for help (with Hysteria playing in the background...how ironically fitting...i loved that song and...well, i still do but everytime i listen to it, it`ll be laced with some bad memories now. =( it got to the point that my usually good natured fren resorted to yelling "Fucker!" repeatedly in between Hysteria and SMBH in order to be heard til somehow, someway, someone realized and helped him back up. which was about the time i was helped back up, too. by then the two of us couldn't stand it anymore and had to be helped up and out. yeah, we were one of those poor saps. but we were too desperate to care to be embarrassed. i almost lost my bag in the mosh too. my bag of crackers were smashed beyond belief and my fren, who was afraid of beng pickpocketed still lost his change anyway, ironically because they fell out during the hysteria.

after that i was too disoriented to care what the next tune being played was which was why MoTP was blanked out for me. I was catching my breath on the side, fully lying on the ground.

I somehow managed to enjoy the rest of the show from a further area where i could still see them clearly enough and there was actually room to breathe but i guess sometime during then Bliss must`ve become a total blank for me. also managed to retain the presence of mind to grab a t-shirt while newborn was being played.

aaaand also managed to snap some pics thanks to my fren (i'd be crushed to death already if it weren`t for him) and i snapped a few myself as well. a lot, were of course, unusable and promptly deleted but still got some not-too-shabby shots in. will upload those when i get back and now traipsing around singapore at midnight like suspicious tramps. god, i miss my bed.

didn't meet the band tho. we tried to wait a little but then had to hightail it back before the last train back to our port of call., which is where we are now. =)

ooooooooooooooooooo.....

aww to bad you guys couldnt meet them..

hope ur ok now:D

wey ..im from malaysia!

aku g fort canning malam tadik.... mcm ..WOW! gile best n hampir mati! hahah!

intro lagu knight of cydonia jek dah mcm gile wow semua mcm tak sedar diri lompat cam beruk, aku pon jadi beruk lompat2 gile best!

walaupon badan sakit kene himpit mcm sardin, tp PUAS HATI SIOT!

but, kesian la to all those cute chicks kat depan tu, ..kasihan .. sbb mereka tunggu awal, masuk awal, malangnya, 1st song jek dah kene tarik keluar sbb pengsan, kene himpit giler.

masuk lagu hysteria jek, aku pon mcm hysteria! mak aii gile best! n sepanjng lagu semua suara aku pon habis nyanyi sama2, ..budak2 s'pore sporting gak nynayi sama2 ade yg klakar ade yg tak habis2 sebut "syiok woo! syiok woo" hahah klakar ..

front row tu kesian la, . dah penyek..

i was in the 5th row, ..during the knight of cydonia, tiba2 aku dah jadi 10th row! haha!

but seriusly, ..its worth the money man!

the best concert ever!

Overall i must say i wasn't satisfied with the show, with the freakin disgusting moshing. But because it was Muse, i know i had to stay on all the way man. I was somewhere like the 2nd row and i was fuckin singing while being pushed sideways, forward and crushed from above by people who needed to evacuate or simply body surfing for no good reason other than to enjoy themselves and making people esp me lose concentration of the show,

Before Knights came on as the first song, people already started to push forward and damn it, when Matt come out, made me realise how bloody skinny he is! And his blue eyes are daaammn nice. HAha i can't believe im saying this. But i din get to enjoy the whole song as much as i wanted....... I hated that.

I think the crushing got lesser after a few songs and the show was more enjoyable when the lousy security dudes started to give us water. I think by the second song (Hysteria? But i seriously can't remember the exact order of songs being played) my whole Tee was freakin drenched from sweat.

But if i take away all the crushing and moshing, last night i just attended the greatest show on earth. I seriously hope they'll keep their word and come here again.

Von, i knew it was impossible to catch u after the show. I seriously thought that there were too many people. According to yesterday's local straits times, 6000+ tickets were sold. It was such a shame to not have met up. Sorry if you had waited long afer that. What time did u join the Q? Me and a whole group of us came around 2? And we were somewhere around the 20+ person. But a little later we joined our frens nearer to the gate where it was like the 2nd group from the gate. heh heh. I felt ashamed of doing it but i wouldn't wana be left out from my group. And the first group of people arrived at 630:eek: .

Im anxious to see your photos. My sis took some with her camera phone but it's quite lousy but i have something to look at heh heh :D .

DSC00068.jpg

B4 the mayhem.

DSC00071.jpg

Donno which song this was. heh.

EDIT: check out this page for pro pics. Plus a freakin bootleg of the show!! donno the quality, dl it at the moment. Look for a post by musenut on the page.

http://soft.com.sg/web/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=338378#338378

And oh yeah, the greatest moment of the show, for me, was to pop a BALLOON!! The last one i think, where Dom was stroking on his snare and just as i popped it, he stopped. I'd like to think that he was waiting for that one to pop then he'd stop. I'm so proud of meself.

yea wait for the moment..wait for it to come and go as i sit and sit helplessly, while you guys are enjoying yourselves there.

i missed them! wow i dont believe it..

WHAT ABOUT ME?!?!?!!?!!!!??? :( :( :(

i bought the freakin tickets! i was holding it in my hands! and yet i sold them off for 20 bucks cheaper than what i paid for. dangnammit

i hope you guys still had fun despite the bad mad crowd. i hope the Pitt at KL isnt gonna be as crazy as that.... seriously. :stunned: i'm really scared now. knowing me and my fragile bones and history of dislocating my patella (knee cap), i pray i dont get injured when i'm at The Pitt next month. *sniff*

the only good thing i can think of about my missing the singaporean gig, is that i could be with my best friend on her last day in KL before she flies off to Australia! *sniffs even more* :(

muse_music, how come you cant come to the KL gig? its on a Sunday! you wont have to skip school. :)

DSC00071.jpg

Donno which song this was. heh.

awww.. can i hug him?? *hears starlight playing in my head*

thnx 4 d link nutcracker, n those lucky people meeting them by chance on the streets!! perhaps i shud be wandering and hanging around KLCC when they're here..

better start exercising just to keep in shape in a month's time 4 d gig in KL. vspirit, keep d pitt tix, dont let one bad experience change ur mind..hopefully d crowd in msia will b more civilised. they shuld noe its stupid to push,surf or mosh or watever doing other violent acts during d concert. its not everyday or every year we get to see 'em live..

Hey Nutz! Yea, I actually shouted your name. I even got one of the event ushers to help out. We were all going like, "Leaf! Leeeeeeaf!" but you weren't there anymore. =((( Granted, I waited until the crowd thinned before I did that. I thought you'd wait til then as well. Why didn't you? *sob* Meeting you would've helped brighten up my night further.

Wow, some of the pictures on that site are absolutely fantastic. Not just the position, but the photographer has some l33t skills!! I prolly still wouldn't have been able to get that quality even if I were all alone and the guys posed specifically for me. -.-;;;;

And to everyone, from where I was (about 7 rows away from the stage before I gave up and left the mosh area), the pushing and jostling were very, very bad. Most of my pictures are blurred by shakiness and well, very concert-photo-taken-by-fan-ish. My friend took most of them and given his position, the shots are actually decent, though some are tilted because of...well yanno, things happen. If I were to have done it, all of them would be pretty bad. I did get some not-so-bad ones myself from further away where there wasn't as much jostling tho. I'm thankful that my camera's zoom isn't half bad. If it is, the pictures will come out looking a lot worse than they already are. But none of them are actually close-ups and the guys all still came out looking more like aliens than anything and it was REALLY hard to get Howard from our vantage point. And from that one picture of Bellamy, I must say that Nutz' ones will most certainly be better than mine. I deleted a whole bunch and these are the remaining ones that narrowly made the cut. But then again, my standard wasn't all that high to begin with. So....don't expect too much, OK? Apologies for my tardiness, btw. My entire body's one giant ache now. Er...actually that really doesn't have much to do with anything, does it? Ahahaha...

note001: #9> the final pic taken right before my friend got pushed down. I think they were still doing KoC...maybe. Everything after that were taken from slightly further away where it's easier to breathe.

note002: # 21>here's the answer to your earlier text-messaged question, deb.

note003: #28> much apologies about my shabby "modelling" :$ ^^; just tot it'd look nicer on a body rather than on a flat, inanimate surface...though I'm pretty close to that as well so there really isn't any difference...xD got it while they were playing Newborn *chuckles*

all in all, it's an awe-inspiring performance, tho I'm gonna need a t-shirt that says, "MUSE concert survivor". =) you guys have much to look forward to on the 25th.

hey there mewse-ic, welcome to the boards. ^_^ you can find the setlist in the singapore gig thread at the gigs and threads forum. ^_^ but ah well, since no one has posted it here yet...

01. Knights Of Cydonia

02. Hysteria

03. Map Of The Problematique

04. Butterflies And Hurricanes

05. Supermassive Black Hole

06. Newborn

07. Forced In

08. Bliss

09. Feeling Good

10. Sunburn

11. Invincible

12. Time Is Running Out