Right, I'm officially signing off, folks! All packed and checking things over like 100 times, lol.

I fly tomorrow morn, so hope to see many of you there and have a bloody wicked time! :D

I'm hella excited!!!! :Dx1000000

Arrivederci! :musesign:

:$ i haven't packed yet and need to set off early tomorrow... must go pack!!!

Safe journey to everyone :D

:$ i haven't packed yet and need to set off early tomorrow... must go pack!!!

Safe journey to everyone :D

hopefully catch all of u from peroni fest! im trying to sort out what to do during the day an scribbling down useful notes such as how to get from malpensa airport to the stadium :LOL:

hopefully catch all of u from peroni fest! im trying to sort out what to do during the day an scribbling down useful notes such as how to get from malpensa airport to the stadium :LOL:

I've done that too :LOL:

Hopefully see you for Peroni fest :D

DEADSTAR;8012515']aaaah... It's almost time...

2nd stadium gig this year, yeahhhh

I am so looking forward to see 'em in San Siro.

Same t-shirt Lukas? :D and how are you travelling? The viper-train is so :awesome: looking...

i hope so! im looking forward to seeing fellow musers, i just wish we had some idea of how many will turn up an somewhere to meet so i can write it down lol :LOL:

You're not a compulsive list maker are you? My life is almost ruled by lists, im so so forgetful its scary :$

I'll text you when we know what we're doing.

Im packed now :D but i'm not going to be able to sleep and i really should have had an early night cos i've been on nights, im gonna be knackered

You're not a compulsive list maker are you? My life is almost ruled by lists, im so so forgetful its scary :$

I'll text you when we know what we're doing.

Im packed now :D but i'm not going to be able to sleep and i really should have had an early night cos i've been on nights, im gonna be knackered

not a list maker normally, but usually when i travel im with someone who speaks the language which helps, and i just have a sorta which imagination of loads of us just peroni mad :D i should sleep, but not tired :( but i am watching the seattle show for comfort :D

Same t-shirt Lukas? :D and how are you travelling? The viper-train is so :awesome: looking...

Same t-shirt as my keeper "It's gonna be cheese"? - Yeah, that'd be me :p

Do I know you in person? Sometimes my mind is really bad and I can't make any connections between online-names and faces...

I'm travelling by train early tuesday morning straight from Zürich to Milan. What is a viper-train? ^^

DEADSTAR;8012618']Same t-shirt as my keeper "It's gonna be cheese"? - Yeah, that'd be me :p

Do I know you in person? Sometimes my mind is really bad and I can't make any connections between online-names and faces...

I'm travelling by train early tuesday morning straight from Zürich to Milan. What is a viper-train? ^^

Yeah you met me last Wednesday! lol

I took a photo of the Italian train in Bern station, reminds me of the Viper fighter-spaceship thing from Battlestar Galactica :)

DEADSTAR;8012515']aaaah... It's almost time...

2nd stadium gig this year, yeahhhh

I am so looking forward to see 'em in San Siro.

DEADSTAR;8012618']Same t-shirt as my keeper "It's gonna be cheese"? - Yeah, that'd be me :p

Oh have a fab time Lukas and 'yay' for the t-shirt!:D:D

Everyone, look out for this man!:happy:

4669454900_9fed56d9a1.jpg

4668828171_d1856129cd.jpg

And if you spot him do say 'Hi'! He's a really nice bloke and it was a pleasure spending a few hours with him in Switzerland :happy::happy:

Carla (bizzybee) and I are at Gatwick enjoying a few pre-flight Peronis in a lounge before our flight. See everyone when we get there :-)

I'm really excited for you! Have fun! :kiss:

went to the San Siro today and had a look round, went on the tour and saw the stage being put up etc, looks very good also not at the end of the pitch at one of the sides so all will get a decent view woo!! Hopefully will get a good setlist to boot!

went to the San Siro today and had a look round, went on the tour and saw the stage being put up etc, looks very good also not at the end of the pitch at one of the sides so all will get a decent view woo!! Hopefully will get a good setlist to boot!

Ooo! Interesting, lots of cricked necks for the people on the ends of the barriers

Archived