Big Night Out 2010 - Singapore Indoor Stadium, Singapore, 3rd Feb 2010

Demonocracy

Do you think they are going to bring the whole stage to Singapore? I read that they need no less than 80 persons to set the stage. I can imagine they will hire local staff here so it's not an issue, but not sure how they are bringing the stage. It's huge, not huge as U2's, though. How will they bring the stage after BDO?

Is there anyway you guys know how to purchase ticket if I don't have a credit card and I'm in Malaysia :rolleyes:

No credit card - come down and buy at Sistic outlet?

First time poster but just wanna say I'm excited - plus I've seen pics of the European leg and the setup looks awesome!!

Do you think they are going to bring the whole stage to Singapore? I read that they need no less than 80 persons to set the stage. I can imagine they will hire local staff here so it's not an issue, but not sure how they are bringing the stage. It's huge, not huge as U2's, though. How will they bring the stage after BDO?

I can work for free :p

Guest Octazooka
Hello! This is my first post. I've got a ticket for Pen B. Where is the meet up thread?

In the International Section! :awesome:

I'm getting Pen B as well! Meat? :awesome:

When can we book the tix???

I need to skip school for this...

Whether you take your leave, your MCs or skip school... whatever excuses you're gon tell your teachers or your boss, YOU HAVE TO BE THERE AT SINGAPORE INDOOR STADIUM!!!!!!!!!! :LOL:

I remembered how dumb i was during the 2007 pre-gig. I skipped school on that very day and I didn't turn up for 2 days straight after the gig!

Btw, any forum meet up before glorious event?

Hey guys, do you think Muse are going to have the same three-pillar stage set-up with the big LED screens they had in other Resistance Tour shows if two bands are gonna open for them?

i don't think so. maybe the LED screens will still be there, but i don't think they're going to set the pillars. but i like the regular stage setup more anyway.

Archived