Non-album tracks (or, better, non normal-version-album tracks)

Forced In (used as an intro)

Shrinking Universe

Dead Star

Futurism

The Groove

Easily

Eternally Missed

Nishe

The Gallery

Soaked

Piano Thing

In Your World

Crying Shame

Do We Need This?

Host

Spiral Static

Nature_1

Fury

Glorious

Hullabaloo isn't an album

Spiral Static is not part of the normal version of Showbiz

1. Yes it is

2. So you're saying Japanese people/ japanese peoples things aren't normal. That version of the album is normal to them.

1. Yes it is

2. So you're saying Japanese people/ japanese peoples things aren't normal. That version of the album is normal to them.

1. I think we're assuming "album" means "studio album", which doesn't include Hullabaloo.

2. Spiral Static, Glorious, and Fury are labeled as Japanese bonus tracks, so their version is not the standard "normal" version and is not marketed as such.

I like to make Fabri hate me even more than he currently does

guiding light and explorers are great songs

I see your point, but there are better ways to go around this. Try going into his boat and telling him Alt-J are shit. That's always fun.

Album- A set of musical recordings stored together in jackets under one binding.

So tell me how Hullabaloo isnt an album. Stop being silly.

They don't count it as a studio album, but rather a b-sides collection of already released songs. There's a lot of grey area involving labeling formats of music compilations. The musician usually makes the decision unless there's some stricter rule.

Album- A set of musical recordings stored together in jackets under one binding.

So tell me how Hullabaloo isnt an album. Stop being silly.

Hullabaloo is a collection of b-sides and a dvd of a live performance, recorded at a venue called Le Zenith (Paris) in 2001.

Muse have 6 studio albums (Showbiz, Origin of Symmetry, Absolution, Black Holes & Revelations, The Resistance and The 2nd Law) :)

Archived