Well, as you may or may not know, today, the 4th October, 2009, marks the 10th anniversary of Muse's bloody amazing 1st album, Showbiz!:D:awesome::musesign:

Obviously, a thread had to be made, dunno if one has been made already or where to put it, but I think we should just use this thread to celebrate Showbiz's 10 anniversary and just share parts we love about it etc.

I'll start by saying: THANK YOU, MUSE FOR A FREAKIN' AWESOME FIRST ALBUM, I STILL LOVE IT AND LISTEN TO IT REGULARLY! :D:dance::musesign:

:party:

:chuckle: I is quick! :ninja:

:party::dance: YAYYYYY!

Luff Showbiz heapssss! Who would've imagined, Muse all cute and young like that growing up to fill Wembley and shit!!!!!! So cute and amazing!:dance::musesign:

:LOL: Who would've thought the band behind the whiney voice in the Newton Abbot Demo would fill Wembley Stadium?

Seriously, people don't give Showbiz enough credit. I have listened to it a lot of times and it started to grow on me. I then realized how great it is. Granted it is not your averge OoS or Absolution, it is still an awesome album.

Happy Showbiz 10th anniversary guys! :D

Seriously, people don't give Showbiz enough credit. I have listened to it a lot of times and it started to grow on me. I then realized how great it is. Granted it is not your averge OoS or Absolution, it is still an awesome album.

Happy Showbiz 10th anniversary guys! :D

I reckon! I mean, I don't have a favourite album or song or anything, but yeah, people are always saying how brilliant Origin is (which is bloody well is, and deserves the praise it gets), but Showbiz is sort of underrated! :eek:

And songs on the album are quite underrated, too! For instance, Escape! Even Chris thinks so!

It's Sit The Fuck Down Day tomorrow!!! :awesome: (Or today for some of you) Well isn't that what Oct. 4th is supposed to be called?? There was a thread about that somewhere... Forgot where though...

Yes, I saw that thread:happy:

HAPPY SIT THE FUCK DOWN DAY EVERYONE!!! :party::party::party:

Archived