Woooooooooo 10 years of Musey musical (album) goodness! :D Happy anniversary! lol. It's mad to think how long the lads have been doing this (they're old gits now :p), but no matter what people say about Showbiz, it was an awesome debut that demonstrated the uniqeness and potential of this incredible band. 10 years on and they're still impressing and amazing us with their uber brilliance! Here's to 10 more years... Thank ye Muse! :musesign:

Now I want my special anniversary CD/DVD/something-or-other with never-before-seen and behind-the-scenes style shit from across these past 10 years recorded by Tom Kirk, plsthx! :)

THANK YOU, MUSE FOR A FREAKIN' AWESOME FIRST ALBUM, I STILL LOVE IT AND LISTEN TO IT REGULARLY!

Me too! :D Thought I'd better come in a pay my respects when I realised the skin had changed! Happy Anniversary Muse! It was a fantastic album and you have never stopped being fantastic since!:D:D

Whoever was adressed with these lyrics:

"I have played in every toilet / but you still want to spoil it / to prove I've made a big mistake" - I think he or she got the message by now ...

Obviously you guys had the time to be number one.

Let's rule the world - we have plenty of time !

Archived