Makes me feel old man, cos around about the time of Christmas/New Year is when I heard Muse for the very first time and bought the album. My own copy is 10 soon too :LOL:

:eek:

that means you've been a fan since you were what? my age?

:D

(its still the 3rd here :erm:)

:eek:

that means you've been a fan since you were what? my age?

:D

(its still the 3rd here :erm:)

I was indeed 14.

I think I can thank the Evening Session on Radio 1 for getting Muse to me so early! Was some good stuff on there in the late 90s.

I'm listening to Showbiz with actual tears in my eyes. :LOL:

Makes me feel old man, cos around about the time of Christmas/New Year is when I heard Muse for the very first time and bought the album. My own copy is 10 soon too :LOL:

Aww I wish I knew about them back then.

I'm going to be up all night so I can start playing Showbiz on my iPod at exactly midnight. :happy:

'oh damnit now i feel all' young. :LOL:

stupid youngness.. depriving me of growing up with muse at their best

I know how you feel. I'm happy for them, with ten years under their belt and all, but I also wish I had something to look back on as a fan. :(

I'm going to be up all night so I can start playing Showbiz on my iPod at exactly midnight. :happy:

I know how you feel. I'm happy for them, with ten years under their belt and all, but I also wish I had something to look back on as a fan. :(

already been the 4th here and i did my midnight listen :happy: so emotional, but yeah would've been nice if there had been a time for me when showbiz + OOS weren't just in the past, the old muse :(

ohh well

in 10 years time if all goes as i hope there'll be people thinking we're lucky :D

already been the 4th here and i did my midnight listen :happy: so emotional, but yeah would've been nice if there had been a time for me when showbiz + OOS weren't just in the past, the old muse :(

ohh well

in 10 years time if all goes as i hope there'll be people thinking we're lucky :D

it's 3.25 am here and still listening to Showbiz-era songs!!! :D :D :D

yeah, it's such a shame that we didn't have the experience of the early showbiz + OoS gigs :( :'(

anyway, it's still celebration time! :dance:

it's 3.25 am here and still listening to Showbiz-era songs!!! :D :D :D

yeah, it's such a shame that we didn't have the experience of the early showbiz + OoS gigs :( :'(

anyway, it's still celebration time! :dance:

The gigs and just what they did in general! Oh hullabaloo dvd, you set the bar so high.

I celebrate in 4.5 hours :awesome:

mmmm like i said a couple of pages back, 'they don't make 'em like this anymore'

3:40am here now :LOL: i need to go sleep ffs.. muse affect my health :facepalm: making me stay up late.

the affect on your health is like a battle scar.

your fighting for MUUUUSE!

i think i need some sleep also.

awwwwww happy birth day showbiz!!! :happy:

i didn't notice of this wonderful day if it wasn't for twitter :LOL:,my sisters don't know why i'm so happy right now :chuckle:...this means party! :party::party:

i am shore that i'm not the only one that put's a little bit emotional listen to showbiz,i think i'm going to cry :LOL:,10 fucking years past now,awww our muse's left to us so magical songs,THANKS.................:supersad:

Archived