back in like 1998 in a big storm, the roof blew off the swimming pool complex. you think we could build buildings better.

if a website only accepts paypal they can fuck off. it's so annoying here that so many people use it. you owe someone money and they're like "pay me by paypal" why?! why should they get a cut of money that i can just send for free in online banking?

I'm really loving the The Naked and Famous album. I very highly recommend checking it out. :)

Punching in a Dream is probably my favourite song on it at the moment. Catchy as hell.

I'm so addicted to Passive Me, Aggressive You now. Fabulous album. :happy: Thanks for the recommendation!

preparing for winter - bought milo from the australian pie shop.
There's an Australian Pie Shop? :awesome:

I'm really loving the The Naked and Famous album. I very highly recommend checking it out. :)

Punching in a Dream is probably my favourite song on it at the moment. Catchy as hell.

Ticketmaster tells me they're touring soon. Worth a ticket, do you think?

I've got a test on Friday. Worried as hell.

Ticketmaster tells me they're touring soon. Worth a ticket, do you think?

Definitely. They're really really good live - although they weren't very good at interacting with the crowd when I saw them. They'll probably improve in that regard with experience, though.

if a website only accepts paypal they can fuck off. it's so annoying here that so many people use it. you owe someone money and they're like "pay me by paypal" why?! why should they get a cut of money that i can just send for free in online banking?

It only charges you for transferring money between friends and family. There's no fee for buying products online. Which is what I'm using it for.

I don't have a credit card myself so its useful for me *shrugs*

The pressure was on at work just then. We got a call at 7:30 saying the video for Tropic Thunder, which went to air at 8:30, had been recut slightly. I got the file at 7:50, and they needed the changed subtitle file by 8:15. I had to find where the change was and fix it!

Luckily it was right at the start - whoever cut the original clip didn't realise the joke trailers at the start were part of the movie. :LOL: But it was a bit stressful there for a while.

Fellow Aucklanders get their Supercity voting papers yet? Some of the candidates are so crap :LOL:

One guy says he has little education as he dropped out of High School at 14 to smoke marijuana, and has "walked" with it for 30 years. Another claims to want to get public transport subsidised- and mentions no other policies besides that. One guy is running on behalf of 'Christians Against Abortion' and wants to make abortions in Auckland illegal, saying that people who vote for him can be secure in the knowledge that they are doing 'God's way' or something. One lady doesn't even want a supercity, and kept referring to it as the '$upercity'.

Politics :noey:

I have a supervisor! :awesome: That was an ordeal.

Yay, congratulations!

Oh shit :LOL:

I should listen to that too, as well as the new Interpol album. So many things to do!

Fellow Aucklanders get their Supercity voting papers yet? Some of the candidates are so crap :LOL:

One guy says he has little education as he dropped out of High School at 14 to smoke marijuana, and has "walked" with it for 30 years. Another claims to want to get public transport subsidised- and mentions no other policies besides that. One guy is running on behalf of 'Christians Against Abortion' and wants to make abortions in Auckland illegal, saying that people who vote for him can be secure in the knowledge that they are doing 'God's way' or something. One lady doesn't even want a supercity, and kept referring to it as the '$upercity'.

Bahaha, I should read that for the lols but I don't know if I'll get time to before voting, will probably end up just getting my mum to do it :rolleyes:

Just heard a while ago of a big pilot whale stranding up at Cape Reinga, at least 70 of them, poor things :( My ranger friend from Tiri has gone up there to help and is on night shift, hope the weather is ok up there for them!

Edited by Michelle

They all seem crazy, no one has impressed me so far.

Yay, congratulations!

Oh shit :LOL:

I should listen to that too, as well as the new Interpol album. So many things to do!

Bahaha, I should read that for the lols but I don't know if I'll get time to before voting, will probably end up just getting my mum to do it :rolleyes:

Just heard a while ago of a big pilot whale stranding up at Cape Reinga, at least 70 of them, poor things :( My ranger friend from Tiri has gone up there to help and is on night shift, hope the weather is ok up there for them!

It's real sad how they do that. Can't be fun helping in this kind of weather either.