:yesey:

It is a wool and cashmere ankle-length one though.

mine's only knee length. i couldn't do a full length one, hard enough getting in and out of cars as it is.

i'm going to have to wear mine on the plane and hope it's not too hot in australia and abu dhabi .

who watched i shouldnt be alive last night. That guy was amazing to survive that in africa and also to be able to fend off all those animals and survive as long as he did with out water and in the heat. amazing.

And if any of you are myspace, there is some nutbar on there with some warped name gaia that is trying to give matt some shit i mean does she have some sort of death wish. And i am planning to walk to woolies now i just hope i dont decide to trip up again otherwise i might sit on the spot and bawl my eyes out lol.

*fingers crossed* I applied for a junior travel consultant job that is at the local travel agent over here so *fingers crossed* that my cv and my cover letter is good enough to stand out among the rest of them that would of applied for the same job.

*fingers crossed* I applied for a junior travel consultant job that is at the local travel agent over here so *fingers crossed* that my cv and my cover letter is good enough to stand out among the rest of them that would of applied for the same job.

Good luck!

I sang my heart out at Shadows karaoke tonight, and if I may say so myself, my rendition of Lady Gaga's Bad Romance brought the house down. But I came 2nd to a guy who shows up and sings the same songs every week and seems to always win. :indiff:

But I vow to win and use that $100 bar tab for my birthday drinks at the end of May. It will be mine, oh yes, it will be mine.

Good luck!

I sang my heart out at Shadows karaoke tonight, and if I may say so myself, my rendition of Lady Gaga's Bad Romance brought the house down. But I came 2nd to a guy who shows up and sings the same songs every week and seems to always win. :indiff:

But I vow to win and use that $100 bar tab for my birthday drinks at the end of May. It will be mine, oh yes, it will be mine.

I commend your choice of song!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_z8p7DXTW8

Hope this works lol i spotted it on matts myspace page someone put it up its quite funny.

:LOL:

Good luck!

it's just more trying to get the darn thing to england and not get destroyed by excess baggage charges (ie. the £150 they tried to charge me on the way back).

i think i'll just leave a whole bunch of clothes.

My winter coats never fit in my bag so I would always wear one and take it off when I get on the plane.

Nice! :LOL: Good luck with winning the tab. You may need to post the nights you attempt it so we can come cheer you on :D

well the agent sent me a response to the email saying they will go through them early next week so yes thats like step 1 down and another few to go I am hoping to get this job, At least I will be able to get out of the place i am in now.. There is work up there but they are giving it to people that are untrained and dont need to pay as much.

i am nearly done with a jumper just gunna bug mom a few more with the questions on the pattern i am sure right about now she wants to hit her head on a wall with the amount of questions i ask her i try to figure it out first but if i get it wrong i need to unpick it.

Who seen the kfc double sandwhich that was on campbell live... yes its heart attack material but if your boozing in town that is prolly the best thing for it lol.

I just had Maggi noodles and thought of you guys. They were the original kind, and god damn they were good!

:awesome:

well the agent sent me a response to the email saying they will go through them early next week so yes thats like step 1 down and another few to go I am hoping to get this job, At least I will be able to get out of the place i am in now.. There is work up there but they are giving it to people that are untrained and dont need to pay as much.

lol.

Hearing back from them is always a good start :)

Have you guys seen the lineup for Splendour in the Grass this year?

http://www.splendourinthegrass.com/artist-lineup.html

Holy fuck. :stunned:

Ash is one band I desperately want to see live - Shining Light is one of my favourite songs ever. If they don't stop off here on the way to this festival, I think the strength of that lineup justifies me making the trip over there for it.