nah you can sort me out in february. i'd just spend it if i had it now. :LOL:

Sweet, I will sort you out! :p

christmas day/boxing day and new years day/day after new years all transfer if they end up on the weekend. quite like when they match up to the weekends so you get four days off...not so good for the public holiday surcharge thing. hoping we don't get it at the cafe we're going to tomorrow.

Oh crap does that mean there's a surcharge tomorrow? They don't all do it do they? Hope you have a good outing at the cafe!

I was trying to savour my cold beer on this warm night, but I've left it too long and it's not that cold anymore. :(

Hah, my wine went the same. Drink it with banana cake, then you won't notice!

I think banana cake could actually be the solution to a lot of life's problems.
If I was the type to sig things people say, this would be in mine right now :awesome:

where are we all today lol. I worked until 11am they sent me home which is nice of them they said i could do with a break.
That's nice of them!

I exercised and gardened (rose pruning. We have 6 roses along one wall of our garden. Most of them have black spot :facepalm: I got all of it though. Hopefully anyway) and watched bits and pieces of the Avatar the Last Airbender marathon on Nickelodeon in between.

Because I am awesome :cool::chuckle:

First weekend of work coming up! :eek:

If I was the type to sig things people say, this would be in mine right now :awesome:

That's nice of them!

I exercised and gardened (rose pruning. We have 6 roses along one wall of our garden. Most of them have black spot :facepalm: I got all of it though. Hopefully anyway) and watched bits and pieces of the Avatar the Last Airbender marathon on Nickelodeon in between.

Exciting!

:eek: you changed your name!

hey i am coming over to town tommorow does anyone wanna catch up see the movies or something i am planning on seeing avatar or the lovely bones. I would like to see both but i will see how that goes.

I have two days off and after breakfast i am deciding what to do with myself if i am not careful i will get bored i never win.

I'm not at work i have things to do and i get bored by the end of day off no2 and then when i get to work i want it to be my days off again weird huh.

That's nice of them!

Yay new name! That is the shizzle!:)

What colour roses? WE have these huge ones that my Mum grows and they smell so pretty!

Yesterday she brought me a peanut plant! I'm not sure what I'm meant to do with it to not kill it though.:facepalm:

Yay new name! That is the shizzle!:)

What colour roses? WE have these huge ones that my Mum grows and they smell so pretty!

Yesterday she brought me a peanut plant! I'm not sure what I'm meant to do with it to not kill it though.:facepalm:

A PEANUT PLANT? :awesome:

There are pros to living in Auckland, I'll admit :p

We have little purple ones and large pale pink ones that grow on huge creepers, red, white and yellow ones that grow on regular rose bush type rose bushes and hot pink ones that are the yongest of the lot, judging by the fact that their lowest bits are still green, rather than woody and covered in massive thorns. The pale pink, red and white ones smell lovely :happy:

And thank you :)

A PEANUT PLANT? :awesome:

There are pros to living in Auckland, I'll admit :p

We have little purple ones and large pale pink ones that grow on huge creepers, red, white and yellow ones that grow on regular rose bush type rose bushes and hot pink ones that are the yongest of the lot, judging by the fact that their lowest bits are still green, rather than woody and covered in massive thorns. The pale pink, red and white ones smell lovely :happy:

And thank you :)

Woah awesome, that's a lot of roses! I love the smell they are so pretty, and ours are all along the front path so you can smell them every time you leave the house.

I hope I can keep this plant alive long enough to get some peanuts!:D

if-you-had-to-guess.jpg

:chuckle:

I'm quite enjoying this site - http://www.gdumb.com

The wonders of google :LOL:

hey i am coming over to town tommorow does anyone wanna catch up see the movies or something i am planning on seeing avatar or the lovely bones. I would like to see both but i will see how that goes.

I have seen both of those and I highly recommend seeing Avatar on the imax!

Yesterday was my movie day. I saw The Lovely Bones and Sherlock Holmes. Then watched Family Guy- Something, Something, Something Darkside when I got home :LOL: I think that was funnier than Blue Harvest.

My mum grows roses too and yeah, the smell is nice :happy: But it's not so good having too many flowers in the house as it can get too strong and can make me sneeze :rolleyes:

Peanut pant! That sounds awesome. Do a little research on the type of plant it is so you can get it growing good :D

Then watched Family Guy- Something, Something, Something Darkside when I got home :LOL: I think that was funnier than Blue Harvest.

Might have to see that then.

How was Sherlock Holmes?

Ooh today at work I get to do ICE ROAD TRUCKERS!

Edited by _Ed_