The wonders of google :LOL:

I have seen both of those and I highly recommend seeing Avatar on the imax!

Yesterday was my movie day. I saw The Lovely Bones and Sherlock Holmes. Then watched Family Guy- Something, Something, Something Darkside when I got home :LOL: I think that was funnier than Blue Harvest.

My mum grows roses too and yeah, the smell is nice :happy: But it's not so good having too many flowers in the house as it can get too strong and can make me sneeze :rolleyes:

Peanut pant! That sounds awesome. Do a little research on the type of plant it is so you can get it growing good :D

thanks for the advice about which way of seeing the avatar is better, Movies are good at the moment arent they. and its hard to believe we are almost a week out of the bdo

The wonders of google :LOL:

My mum grows roses too and yeah, the smell is nice :happy: But it's not so good having too many flowers in the house as it can get too strong and can make me sneeze :rolleyes:

Peanut pant! That sounds awesome. Do a little research on the type of plant it is so you can get it growing good :D

Ooh that is a good idea! I'll do that!

thanks for the advice about which way of seeing the avatar is better, Movies are good at the moment arent they. and its hard to believe we are almost a week out of the bdo

Yeah there are some good ones out, I really want to see Sherlock Holmes and the Lovely Bones.

Might have to see that then.

How was Sherlock Holmes?

Ooh today at work I get to do ICE ROAD TRUCKERS!

I love Ice road truckers.

I'm on my dinner break on my first day back, and fuck, I forgot how stressful it is here!

Haha, TV1 has done everything but name the prominent comedian in their story tonight.

They said there's debate over whether he's actually a comedian, with some guy saying, "I don't think they are comedians", then they point out that he's never done stand-up comedy or done any comedy overseas.

Narrows it down a fair bit!

the distant shots with the blurred face are really easy to distinguish who it is if you have an idea because you can see the shape of their head and their type of hair. it's terrible that people have been naming the wrong one of the pair too. every five minutes there's is a thread of trademe asking who it is.

quite busy at work and will be tomorrow as i've got a few burglary claims to settle. real pet hate of mine as sometimes it just feels like guesswork and some customers are SO unhelpful. but i don't find work too bad really, knowing that i'll be quitting in the very near future and that i work in such a quiet branch now.

how was your day?

Burglary claims sound frustrating! The kind of thing that would make me irritable for at least the rest of the day, and probably all week.

My day's been pretty good, although I had to do a movie about a fictional Australian bushfire and I just found it disturbingly real and similar to the awful one they had about a year ago.

But one of my workmates had to do a poorly acted Shortland Street sex scene, so maybe I'm not the worst off today.

Shortie's sex scenes are usually pretty bad...

It's just the really annoying ones where people have absolutely no proof of purchase and then not only that, do not even know what they owned. And in that scenario, most people tend to embellish a little on what they had which always does my head in. Essentially it's insurance fraud.

Woah awesome, that's a lot of roses! I love the smell they are so pretty, and ours are all along the front path so you can smell them every time you leave the house.

I hope I can keep this plant alive long enough to get some peanuts!:D

:LOL: Yeah I'm really bad at keeping plants alive... It's why I'm so good at weeding and pruning.

Good luck though!

The idea of growing one's own nuts appeals to me greatly :awesome:

Egads, I leave in 3 hours :eek:

Still haven't packed because I don't really have much to take. Books and clothes. Yey.

Yeah, I have seen quite a a lot of movies lately. But that may also be due to there being not much else to do :LOL:

boy_in_biscuit_bubble.jpg

Make of that what you will.

I'm off to bed.

Ooh, scones yum. Well at least they look like scones to me.

:LOL: Yeah I'm really bad at keeping plants alive... It's why I'm so good at weeding and pruning.

Good luck though!

The idea of growing one's own nuts appeals to me greatly :awesome:

Egads, I leave in 3 hours :eek:

Still haven't packed because I don't really have much to take. Books and clothes. Yey.

Heh, growing your own nuts. I'll happily share my nuts if I happen to grow any.

It is a mystery.

But where did it come from? It's baffling me.

How's everyone's day going? Mine started off with a bang and has ground to a halt for the moment.

I just Google searched 'inexplicable'. I was bored.

A bang?

Hahhah, and that came up? You crack me up. I wonder what 'jaunty' comes up with?

Yeah walked in to a big flurry of activity before I stared my list, but it settled down and after we had done three cases there was nothing more to do for us for now, so I'm hiding out!

It is. :( But it turns out my sister has a meeting on Friday so I'm going up to see her on Saturday afternoon instead. Would everyone be free on Friday?

Haha, I love slightly dodgy sports commentary - "the ebbing and flowing, and the climax at the end."