cool i will look at the time tables on the mxx website then, mom told me to make sure i wear plenty of sunscreen. I cant stop playing the Cream album mom got herself one of the guys in the band his vocals sounds so much like matt's yes there will be biased opinions about that.

I HAVE A BOTTLE OF SHERRY! :awesome: I'll share it with you!

:awesome:

I am thinking of popping across the road to the Empire for a pint in my break. It's bloody Christmas after all. Might even be able to sink two in the 30 minutes. :LOL: Although I'm driving home later.

:awesome:

I am thinking of popping across the road to the Empire for a pint in my break. It's bloody Christmas after all. Might even be able to sink two in the 30 minutes. :LOL: Although I'm driving home later.

Ooooh you be careful! No Christmas in the cells for you, thanks very much!

I'd come and join you if I wasn't out with my girl.

cool i will look at the time tables on the mxx website then, mom told me to make sure i wear plenty of sunscreen.

Cool. If you're wanting to go by train, it's the Southern line you're looking for, and get off at Penrose.

But there are heaps and heaps of extra buses to Mt Smart Stadium on the BDO day that won't be on that website timetable. It might just be easiest to walk up to Real Groovy.

Sunscreen = :yesey:

Cool. If you're wanting to go by train, it's the Southern line you're looking for, and get off at Penrose.

But there are heaps and heaps of extra buses to Mt Smart Stadium on the BDO day that won't be on that website timetable. It might just be easiest to walk up to Real Groovy.

Sunscreen = :yesey:

walking up to real groovy..... i could do that but kinda wanna conserve the precious energy for when muse comes out ;) how many songs are they going to do i have never been out to the bdo so i dont know what to expect

And the accom i am going to is closest to britomart and the wharf so might catch the train

Fair enough.

Muse will get 90 minutes, so probably about 15-16 songs. :)

If there are other bands you want to see earlier in the day, they'll probably play for about 50 minutes.

awesome and yes there would be other bands i just hope i dont have the dilema of making sure i equally see the bands.... I did get the ticket to see muse so it wouldnt be a bad thing if i end up just sticking with seeing them...

tonight oren and i have our own wee christmas dinner, we bought a fancy organic free range chicken which is just cooking away now.

tomorrow, spend the morning together before i get a flight at 12:15pm to invercargill for an extended family christmas lunch there.

Yeah! We have my Mum's pav on the day and I think I am attempting trifle too, but I want something to make now because my ginger bread people are almost all gone. Maybe some shortbread? Hmmm.

I'm so putting loads of booze in my trifle!:D

More gingerbread aliens then! :LOL:

Man, one xmas my grandama put so much sherry in the trifle, I couldn't get that down :LOL:

Hope everyone has a merry xmas tomorrow! :)

Man, one xmas my grandama put so much sherry in the trifle, I couldn't get that down :LOL:
:LOL: That's happened to me with trifle before.

Luckily my family, who love trifle, make about 3 bowls of it, so there's always a kiddie one without sherry.

Again with the Christmas wishes. Hope you all have lovely celebrations and get epic presents (because that is the greatest bit :awesome:)

:chuckle:

Luckily my family, who love trifle, make about 3 bowls of it, so there's always a kiddie one without sherry.

Again with the Christmas wishes. Hope you all have lovely celebrations and get epic presents (because that is the greatest bit :awesome:)

the present i gave myself is this laptop does that count and also connecting with the net does that also count even though i am payin for both do they count

so what time do you usually leave the bdo???

I think I usually leave around 11pm or a bit after, depends how long you want to hang around listening to the last few bands and how tired you are from all the jumping around :)

Luckily we also had a small bowl without any in it, but after that I don't think any sherry has been put in the trifles :LOL: My aunty is making it this year, so we'll see what that one is like.

I had so many fails for my when trying to make my second batch of ice cream today. 1. Egg whites didn't beat up. 2. Got yolk in the whites when seperating them. 3. Electric beater blew up and started smoking by itself :facepalm: Fortunately my uncle had one so I could make it at his place before putting my gran's tree up.

Edited by Michelle

More gingerbread aliens then! :LOL:

Hope everyone has a merry xmas tomorrow! :)

Haha my Mum ate the one with boobs on, that was a bit wrong!

I'm hoping to keep my trifle edible, or at least drinkable hee hee!

Awesome, I have to make a mini one for my Dad without custard!

I'm really looking forward to giving everyone their presents this year!

I think I usually leave around 11pm or a bit after, depends how long you want to hang around listening to the last few bands and how tired you are from all the jumping around :)

I think we should all get hammered afterwards!:)