I didn't even consider fish and chips :stunned: New realms of possibility!

:awesome:

Btw do you caption for 3 News or One News?

One News. We do some pre-recorded shows for TV3, but our focus is 1 and 2.

Anyway, I'm off to bed (if it's possible to sleep in this heat!). Hope whatever food you end up having is delicious. :) Night!

One News. We do some pre-recorded shows for TV3, but our focus is 1 and 2.

Anyway, I'm off to bed (if it's possible to sleep in this heat!). Hope whatever food you end up having is delicious. :) Night!

Oh okay 'cos I watched the Business report on 3 News today and the guy talks fast! Do you think people would have to caption that live?

Okay me too, night! :happy:

Haha, shouldn't leave myself logged in! Very true though. :happy: But I was devastated when I burnt the garlic bread. :supersad:

Ugh, still 21 degrees and humid. Cool the fuck down, Auckland!

haha did kat post that?

and you were cooking? you're doing well!

got my biometrics today but still missing two bank statements for my visa application. banks whether in the UK or NZ let everyone down. :noey:

and poster prices...i dunno...i'm sure can bring them up to auckland in feb. i also have that 2003 tour photo poster horizontal, why the fuck i bought two is beyond me.

Hey guys i got some pretty good audio/video from the big day out using my video camera, here is hysteria on youtube, i have stockholm syndrom, united states of euraisa, and a few bits of other things that i will upload, let me know what you think of the quality

what time did you go into the D to get there Michelle?

Just after 3. Yourself? You're lucky you're tall and stick out above everyone else!

I was about four people to the left of whoever labelled themselves as 'M' though :p

That was me ;)

A rather funny interview in Aus, links stolen from Muse in the media forum

Haha, those are awesome! :LOL: Watched the C4 interview too and yay finally some confirmation Matt needs his banana's :LOL:

also, gonna sell my muse posters. there are these two:

poster1.jpg

poster2.jpg

and also the origin of symmetry artwork and quite possibly i'll sell the stockholm concert poster i stole from a random swedish street (they were nicely selloptaped down, easy to steal).

Ooh! I have been wanting the OoS poster for ages! I think there may be a fight over this one :shifty:

Cheers fo that! I hope that without the vocals on Redemption it will help me with the piano part :happy:

You're welcome :happy:

I love that for The Resistance, people were able to split the tracks up into isolated sections.

Why you ask?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syz2k0qTfrM&feature=channel

4:05, Matt's falsetto. Fuck me sideways :stunned:

Also I really like this as just a version of Resistance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCVUfM93gek&feature=channel

"It could be wrong, could be wrong" :chuckle: <3 Chris.

I AM IN SUCH A MUSE MOOD SORRY

Woah :stunned: It is awesome to be able to hear all the different parts!

Oh okay 'cos I watched the Business report on 3 News today and the guy talks fast! Do you think people would have to caption that live?

Okay me too, night! :happy:

I don't think anyone captions 3 News at all, so I think everyone avoids having to do that! We do get some fast-talkers on 1 as well, though. And foreign correspondents standing in front of planes with their engines running. :facepalm:

haha did kat post that?

She did.

I think an important part of cooking is taking things out of the oven and them not being completely blackened! Hopefully I'll get the hang of that some day.

Hey guys i got some pretty good audio/video from the big day out using my video camera, here is hysteria on youtube, i have stockholm syndrom, united states of euraisa, and a few bits of other things that i will upload, let me know what you think of the quality

That's awesome! Thanks for posting that.

Argh, one post not big enough.

It's not really just the vocals, but this one cracked me up because of the bass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHreSzMJSTs&feature=related

I am seriously lol-ing right now :LOL:

Haha, that bass is very quirky :LOL:

Oh no now THAT'S all I'm going to be able to hear!

I found your pop track btw:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blMIWJJyZg8

:chuckle:

Yay pops! And the piano :happy:

That is pretty good thanks! If the quality is better than on youtube, you (as well as everyone else who has good vids :)) should upload them on a site like muselive.com or musebootlegs if they are really big.

Yesterday I ended up going to a video/rental rental store that is closing down in Glen Eden. They were so cheap! We ended up getting quite a few tv series. Got the four series of Coupling ($35), season 1 Trochwood ($15), old Doctor Who for 5 bucks each and my parents got other old series like Get Smart, Are You Being Served and The Jetsons :LOL:

Ouch, just filled my basket at the Muse store up to £170, then realised I forgot to bring my UK Debt card to work with me :stunned: It's not all for me by the way.

I hope they still have stock when I get home, you never know with that silly store.

Got the four series of Coupling ($35)

:D

Yay!

and The Jetsons :LOL:

Ouch, just filled my basket at the Muse store up to £170, then realised I forgot to bring my UK Debt card to work with me :stunned: It's not all for me by the way.

I hope they still have stock when I get home, you never know with that silly store.

Gutted! Fingers crossed everything's still there when you get home.

:stunned: Don't think I'd dare to fill my basket that high as it'd be too hard to choose which to take out :LOL:

Argh, one post not big enough.

Haha, that bass is very quirky :LOL:

Yay pops! And the piano :happy:

That is pretty good thanks! If the quality is better than on youtube, you (as well as everyone else who has good vids :)) should upload them on a site like muselive.com or musebootlegs if they are really big.

Yesterday I ended up going to a video/rental rental store that is closing down in Glen Eden. They were so cheap! We ended up getting quite a few tv series. Got the four series of Coupling ($35), season 1 Trochwood ($15), old Doctor Who for 5 bucks each and my parents got other old series like Get Smart, Are You Being Served and The Jetsons :LOL:

Yeh the quality is heaps better, for some reason it degrades when you put it on, i was actually dissapointed that i didnt record the whole show because the quality was way better than i expected it to be. The lights played havoc with my auto focus though lol, I used a proper video camera not just a digital lol

Love this one!

Yeah it's a good one, I did link it on page 211 though ;)

I wonder what they have planned for Sydney, sounds like they might be doing a collaboration with some other artists at some point, also Sydney will be getting a fireworks display, I wonder if it will be at the end of Muse's set, would make for a spectacular finish.

I had someone from my course saying there was some sort of shooting turns out it was some guy wanting to jump off the bridge who else knows something about it before the news knows lol.

At the time i went outside and had a look and came back in and i was told i could of been killed i said well its not here as i am still alive and you would of known if i got killed because i wouldnt have been stepping back inside lol i am one sick lill cookie.

Gutted! Fingers crossed everything's still there when you get home.

All in stock, there goes £170 :eek: I'm not even going to convert it into $NZ, I don't want to know :LOL: I needed to spend some pounds anyway, bugger all point sending £300 over with this exchange rate, I'll just get some nice Muse gear instead. I have wanted some of this stuff for ages too so nice to finally have ordered it.

Got for myself:

- Exogenesis t-shirt (Main thing I wanted)

- USoE t-shirt

- V-Festival/Marley Park t-shirt as I was at V-Festival so nice to have something relating to it

- USoE Flag, random and expensive but I wanted it :LOL:

- USoE and Exogenesis Mugs

- Metal resistance keyring

- Uprising Vinyl

For my Sister:

- Blue muse logo hoodie

- Birds t-shirt

- Pink Resistance logo t-shirt

That's enough spending for a while :stunned:

haha did kat post that?

got my biometrics today but still missing two bank statements for my visa application. banks whether in the UK or NZ let everyone down. :noey:

and poster prices...i dunno...i'm sure can bring them up to auckland in feb. i also have that 2003 tour photo poster horizontal, why the fuck i bought two is beyond me.

I cracked myself up posting it. Ahh small things for small minds I guess. :D

Yay bring the posters with you and we can check them out.

Ooh! I have been wanting the OoS poster for ages! I think there may be a fight over this one :shifty:

Woah :stunned: It is awesome to be able to hear all the different parts!

I won't fight you, I just want a poster!

She did.

I think an important part of cooking is taking things out of the oven and them not being completely blackened! Hopefully I'll get the hang of that some day.

It was possibly the funniest moment ever...."FUCK, FUCK"

"What?"

"um, nothing....."

Fan forced catches me out every time I cook, bastard oven!

Wow! I bet I could do the same pretty easily, I love online shopping for stuff like that!

So do we know for sure why they closed part of the CBD today?

I heard something about negotiators and a bridge so I thought it must be a jumper.

I heard something about negotiators and a bridge so I thought it must be a jumper.

Must be. That also explains why there's going to be nothing about it on the news - apparently giving it media attention glorifies it and makes other people think it's a good idea.