Musecasters new replica: blackie

musecasters

Please can you make me a Manson 007 or Manson laser... I can go to £2000!sounds great ;) What do you think of that yamaha amp?

£2250 ;)

I love the amp, not the best on it's own but through a PC then into meaty speakers it's amazing. i spent about 14 seconds working on the tone, i could of gone longer but sounded pretty good to me. what makes it is the guitar. i plugged in the alloy guitar and it sounded nothing like the Stockholm tone on the same amp settings, which is why i'll never change the motherbucker, it's pure Stockholm!! :D

Very nice! The artistic lack of focus through most of the shots makes it just like watching the Muse pro shots, haha! Oh, and the guitar's alright too! ;)

tanks :-)

Such a good looking guitar Kev :LOL: Commented on FB too. I'm not really a fan of replicas now but yeah you've done a fucking good job with that. And the cover's good too.

very kind. i wanted it to look like his, but my set-up, so no FF, and a BKP 91, not Seymour Duncan in the neck.

i also have a push pull coil-tap on the tone pot which i used on the vid to thin the sound out :)

very kind. i wanted it to look like his, but my set-up, so no FF, and a BKP 91, not Seymour Duncan in the neck.

i also have a push pull coil-tap on the tone pot which i used on the vid to thin the sound out :)

Ah cool. I thought Bare Knuckle didn't do the 91s or 92s anymore?

And I wondered if you might have it, saw you switching it back and forth.

Ah cool. I thought Bare Knuckle didn't do the 91s or 92s anymore?

And I wondered if you might have it, saw you switching it back and forth.

a couple time i went to the neck pickup, other times i just pulled the pot for the coil split on the motherbucker. i did get the BKP P91 about 4 years ago when i built it. i think the P91 is now called the BKP half note

I'm surprised how well the 1.8 did, considering it's so cheap! I'm very tempted to get the 1.4 myself, but I have some stuff I have to sell first...

the 50mm is so cheap, lightweight and feels cheap, but is an amazing lens!

so what are the differences between yours and the original? I know the original has a P90 in the bridge now, and the piezo removed

i don't have a FF, so the switch does the leds, the top FF knob is sustainer power/gain and the lower the piezo volume. so quite different, but i wanted a more versatile guitar and had no need for the FF

The original looks so much worse without the motherbucker :( I loved the black stealthy look

i built it with a P90 and hated it, stealthy all the way :)

i don't have a FF, so the switch does the leds, the top FF knob is sustainer power/gain and the lower the piezo volume. so quite different, but i wanted a more versatile guitar and had no need for the FF

Well, I'll be damned! Nice planning boss! :yesey:

• 3 months later...

Awesome replica...

Musecasters, Could you tell me that midi system take?

Perhaps the graph tech ghost hexpander midi interface? Or only the acoustic preamp?

Thanks man,

P.D How are the videos of the replicas? XD

Archived