Musecasters new replica: blackie

musecasters

the natural sustain of the MBi is amaziong, i had to cheack to see if i'd left the sustainer on a few time, the paintwork is flawless and everything setup so well, amazing guitar,

i've not played my others since, it's like my childen are hating their new foster brother for taking the limelight :LOL:

That's interesting. I wonder why the increased sustain. A better neck joint perhaps? Maybe you could get him to set up yours to a similar standard.

That's interesting. I wonder why the increased sustain. A better neck joint perhaps? Maybe you could get him to set up yours to a similar standard.

it's mostly the quialty of the wood and the perfect fit of the neck pocket. all those issues are sorted at the very start of the project, not the end :)

but you can shim the neck etc, improve the joint. Just a thought!

mine are still very good i would say, it just the MB1 is that much better :)

Where do you get the body blanks. looking for a chunk of mahogany atm.

i company down the road, but they went bust on april, another reason why these two will be my last

• 2 years later...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tI12mokGKZ0&feature=youtu.be&a

Just done a camera test with my stepson's new camera (canon 60D 50mm 1.8 lens). Song was a backing track, and the video was done with one camera, two takes. which is why the picture and sound don't match in a couple places, but i'm happy with it. I could of played better as am a bit rusty but it was good fun. enjoy :D

thanks, really pleased with the look of it, a great camera & lens makes so much difference. might do Hysteria with all my replicas doing the different parts :-)

Do it!! every time i see your replicas i am like :eek: (and your mirror kaoss?)

Nice camera too!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tI12mokGKZ0&feature=youtu.be&a

Just done a camera test with my stepson's new camera (canon 60D 50mm 1.8 lens). Song was a backing track, and the video was done with one camera, two takes. which is why the picture and sound don't match in a couple places, but i'm happy with it. I could of played better as am a bit rusty but it was good fun. enjoy :D

Please can you make me a Manson 007 or Manson laser... I can go to £2000!

sounds great ;) What do you think of that yamaha amp?

Archived