Who is your favorite member of Define Tension  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite member of Define Tension

• Jorge (Bass)
    • Alex (Drums)
    • Eric (Vocals)
    • Beau (Guitar)
    • Chad (Guitar)

Don't worry, Michael has saved GSKs entire back catalogue of videos! ;)

:awesome: does he have the new born and mk ultra videos?

one i'd REALLY like to see is the one when i 'discovered' GSK...it was a knights of cydonia video with the green screen in use (he put the KoC single artwork on it)

it was incredible - i'd never seen such amazing technique! and the best part was, he switched guitar picks twice. i'm not kidding. he can really shred.

That Micro Cuts video has it all hasn't it?

No alternate picking, downstrums only, cool face around the 1 minute mark, guitar out of tune, playing the outro riff with the middle finger and putting distortion on and off by hand.

He outdone himself.

3:19 look at his matt bellamy face...i wonder if it was intentional or not...

seriously, i don't know HOW he does it

:awesome: does he have the new born and mk ultra videos?

one i'd REALLY like to see is the one when i 'discovered' GSK...it was a knights of cydonia video with the green screen in use (he put the KoC single artwork on it)

it was incredible - i'd never seen such amazing technique! and the best part was, he switched guitar picks twice. i'm not kidding. he can really shred.

I do have those original new born and mk ultra videos,sadly i never even got to see that koc one.

Maybe do a search for Beau Zachowski on facebook and ask him to email you the file :D

haha love the comment on that video: "tuned via foot?" on a more... um... familiar note, once again he's completely ignoring what the guitar part actually is and is playing along to the vocal melody :LOL:

Seriously, how the fuck does he do it!?!

Ok, the guitar is horrendously out of tune, but that aside, when I learned Micro Cuts (basically taught myself guitar to OOS) it was the song that made me realised I needed to use alternate picking.

He's the downstroke master! :eek::LOL:

tbf I used to play it like that too. I don't alternate pick it even now, I think it's closer to economy picking or whatever (think bellamy does the same or similar) where you pick in the direction of the next string you need to pick. so basically it'd be a pattern along the lines of v v ^ v ^ ^ v ^

I don't have sound, but i assume this is terrible :LOL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENVp0NbJnbE&feature=related

it's... actually not. the drummer is decent enough for a start, gsk's tone isn't awful and he's playing the song mostly right. still suffers from his presumably paralysed third and little fingers and the occasional, shall we say "mis-tab", but it's probably the best I've seen of him

aaaaaaaaanyway, does someone want to greenscreen-ise my avatar?

Archived