1. 1. Who is your favorite member of Define Tension

• Jorge (Bass)
    • Alex (Drums)
    • Eric (Vocals)
    • Beau (Guitar)
    • Chad (Guitar)

I want to destroy this bitch for what she did to my favourite song :'(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlUIgHHyRrc

Shoddy playing during the verse, and absolutely shameful playing of the chorus... why is it that this one is the first damn vid that comes up when you search for Exo covers?!

Why does she have OVER 9000 views whereas mine is stuck at 774? My cover isn't the best either, but fuck, it's better than that bitch's playing.

I get so pissy when people defile Exo... :LOL:

I saw that one a whle ago :LOL: was like :eek: the whole way through

EDIT: Also, genuinely waiting for my bands "cover" to pop up on this :( singers, who are "meh" anyway thought it was a good idea to get wasted before playing :eek:

I didnt think it was that bad :erm: She's in fact on the board and stated that shes a drummer normally. And a few mistakes arent allowed in a cover?

Yeah, I thought it was fine. I'm sure it would have sounded a hell of a lot better if it wasn't suffering from webcam mic syndrome.

I want to destroy this bitch for what she did to my favourite song :'(

Shoddy playing during the verse, and absolutely shameful playing of the chorus... why is it that this one is the first damn vid that comes up when you search for Exo covers?!

Why does she have OVER 9000 views whereas mine is stuck at 774? My cover isn't the best either, but fuck, it's better than that bitch's playing.

I get so pissy when people defile Exo... :LOL:

wow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d31OLQfs_yQ

that guy's obviously been taking lessons from GSK. (who btw made it into youtube's featured videos. well done)

Archived