Who is your favorite member of Define Tension  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite member of Define Tension

• Jorge (Bass)
    • Alex (Drums)
    • Eric (Vocals)
    • Beau (Guitar)
    • Chad (Guitar)

I don't post in K&T but I usually check the topics. I'm afraid this one is going to give me nightmares. Well I understand some of the kids (around my age), they are just like having a laugh and such. But some of the older people making covers, where are they ears? Can't they ear what they're playing?

I play classical (spanish) guitar and this makes me feel so much better about my playing. Fucking therapy :LOL:

:shifty:

i didn't watch the whole thing - just because of the tone being like knife being stuck in your ear.

or something along those lines.

no, but i want to see if he DOES make a massive improvement once he gets his new guitar. :stunned:

I't would be quite funny if this guy is seeing all those comments :LOL:

Poor him:p

personally I hope and pray that he can see them, otherwise he's going to carry on posting shite like that and won't realise how awful it is because of all the kids on youtube posting comments like "wow dat iz aWeSuMz!1"

unfortunately I doubt he has seen any of these comments, judging by the fact that he's clearly not getting any better, tuning aside (and I'm fairly sure he's tuned the entire guitar down to d instead of just drop-d)

personally I hope and pray that he can see them, otherwise he's going to carry on posting shite like that and won't realise how awful it is because of all the kids on youtube posting comments like "wow dat iz aWeSuMz!1"

unfortunately I doubt he has seen any of these comments, judging by the fact that he's clearly not getting any better, tuning aside (and I'm fairly sure he's tuned the entire guitar down to d instead of just drop-d)

yeah, i noticed with the outro that the A string is tuned to G :facepalm:

maybe someone should link him.... :ninja:

ok having seen the most recent videos posted... were some people literally born without ears ffs? I'm not exactly a grand guitar master or anything but I know I don't sound like I'm raping an entire colony of penguins whenever I plug my guitar in ffs

yeah, i noticed with the outro that the A string is tuned to G :facepalm:

maybe someone should link him.... :ninja:

I would do some videos myself but I'd have to use my marshall mg30 because I cba to get my dsl401 out of the cupboard and set it up :LOL:

ok having seen the most recent videos posted... were some people literally born without ears ffs? I'm not exactly a grand guitar master or anything but I know I don't sound like I'm raping an entire colony of penguins whenever I plug my guitar in ffs

i lol'd

I would do some videos myself but I'd have to use my marshall mg30 because I cba to get my dsl401 out of the cupboard and set it up :LOL:

how come you use the MG30 instead? volume issue?

how come you use the MG30 instead? volume issue?

it's just the amp I have in my bedroom, had it for years. obviously only ever used the dsl for gigs though :LOL: I've tried using the dsl at home and the volume has to be below 2 or it'd piss the neighbours off. also I don't really have any room to set it up

You are right :facepalm:

That's so weird, it makes his hand movements around the neck seem like he is having a spasm or something. I dont know how some of these people can't judge the way they play songs, not even by watching the recording of it.

I also don't get people who make videos with their instruments untuned and then just add something in the description like "Oh the guitar wasn't tuned i know". Why would someone share a video with the world playing an untuned instrument?

There's some very weird people in this world.

Archived