How many people would come to a Muse Concert in Canada?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. How many people would come to a Muse Concert in Canada?

• 1- 500 people
    • 501-1000 people
    • 1001- 5000 people
    • 5001-10,000 people

• 8 months later...

Went to the 9 Apr 2013 show at the ACC in Toronto, my first time at a Muse gig, blew my fucking mind :) disclaimer: I am not a "new" fan.

Lucky!! I wanted to go so badly! I convinced my mom to make a trip out of it to visit my brother in Chicago and saw that show instead ;) nothing like a show at home though

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Guess I'll post here since L. was a compete buzzkill and nixed my first revival attempt!

Just wanting to revive a thread for us far and few Canadians who have a divine ear for music and recognize Muse (and especially Mr. Bellamy) for the Gods they are

The 2nd Law/Unsustainable Tour a few years back was my first Muse Concert (unfortunately I heard about the Resistance Tour the day AFTER it came to Vancouver, I was CRUSHED. Hearing Exogenesis live would've caused multiple orgasms )

I was PISSED OFF at the reception the crowd gave Muse during that show. They rocked the house despite having the flu. I don't think I stopped vibrating the whole night.

I really hope they come back to Vancouver this tour!

2nd Law was my first Muse Vancouver gig too; I'd heard about the Resistance show the day of or something like that.

I don't remember it being a bad crowd - I thought we were pretty good, actually. I was right at the front at barrier so I could be wrong though; it was awesome where I was. Shook Matt's hand too, during Undisclosed Desires :awesome:

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived