How many people would come to a Muse Concert in Canada?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. How many people would come to a Muse Concert in Canada?

• 1- 500 people
    • 501-1000 people
    • 1001- 5000 people
    • 5001-10,000 people

Well, it's not like we have a tonne to talk about unfortunately... the closest thing I can see happening is if they play Virgin Fest in T.O., because it's near Lolla, and it think Virgin there is in Aug right? So who knows

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

GUISE GUISE GUISE! I need help from BC residents! My sister's needs people to do a survey for work. It takes like 5 mins and you could win an iPod touch! Answer questions about alcohol and get an iPod! It's win win! :awesome:

You need to be between the ages 19-35. Please do eeet! :supersad:

Here's the link: https://secure11.securewebexchange.com/consumerscan.ca/survey/1056/index.php?src=fb

Thanks so much for your help!

Not a spammy post. LOL I've taken the survey already. :)

GUISE GUISE GUISE! I need help from BC residents! My sister's needs people to do a survey for work. It takes like 5 mins and you could win an iPod touch! Answer questions about alcohol and get an iPod! It's win win! :awesome:

You need to be between the ages 19-35. Please do eeet! :supersad:

Here's the link: https://secure11.securewebexchange.com/consumerscan.ca/survey/1056/index.php?src=fb

Thanks so much for your help!

Not a spammy post. LOL I've taken the survey already. :)

Went to do it, but then a window popped up saying the site isn't secure. :(

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Whoop whoop! I can't wait for some Canadian Muse lovin' in February!

2/3 Edmonton, AB - Rexall

2/4 Calgary, AB - Scotiabank Saddledome

2/6 Vancouver, BC - Rogers Arena

4/9 Toronto, ON - Air Canada Center

4/23 Montreal, QC - Belle Centre

4/26 Quebec City, QC - Colisee Pepsi

I haven't been around here since 2007! And I only know that because I have PM's from that year that I still haven't read, whoops.

OF COURSE they're playing here during exams... Oh well hopefully I'll be lucky and have the evening of the 9th free.

I think you definitely beat me then :LOL: It was a bit difficult trying to remember my passwords from when I was 13!

I don't think the Toronto date will work for me, I might be going on the March of the Living, instead my awesome mom said she'll take me to Montreal, but it's a bummer to miss out on your favourite band in your own city!

I think Montreal will be better than Toronto :) It's my favourite city. And the Muse fans are so energized (or at least they were about 8 years ago!).

Well my family came from Montreal so either my mum will fly with me there or we make a weekend out of it and go to Chicago where my brother is living for now. But I've read on this board that Montreal muse shows are awesome and so energized!

At least I hope you can make the Toronto date!

Archived