Because it was a request? :confused:

Anyway, I never hear Muse songs on our radiostations either. Except Starlight, yes, but even that one only when it was released :rolleyes:

No, it wasn't like they were just playing random requests, they keep track of the most requested songs of the day and play them at a certain time. It's apparently been put on their playlist in the last week or so, and enough people wanted to hear it that it made it into their countdown.

I'm just wondering if it's recently been released... or maybe it was out in NY and LA a while ago, and only just now trickled down here ;)

my friends phone went off before palying supermassive bh. and then everyone looked at me, n i was LIKE EUGH NO, its not mine. lolz.

haha, i know the feeling, we were watching some film thing in Social Ed and SMBH came on, and everyone looks towards me, wearing my Muse jacket, and i just go like..

"what?! :rolleyes:"

lol, i love being the one person that bums muse within a 5 mile radius

haha, i know the feeling, we were watching some film thing in Social Ed and SMBH came on, and everyone looks towards me, wearing my Muse jacket, and i just go like..

"what?! :rolleyes:"

lol, i love being the one person that bums muse within a 5 mile radius

:LOL: +8374928375982375 :yesey:

the sound mix was shit was jonathan ross was speaking. it had that echo/stadium delay. :stunned:

or was that my tv....:erm:

mine was the same, so i tried it downstairs to see if it was my tv and it seemed ok downstairs then i came back upstairs and it was all echoey again :confused:

then i put it on t'digital thingy and it was fine :erm: