Dunno if anyone has seen that advert for a new fragrace, does anyone know what its called, but they used Muses "Hysteria".

And they were advertising a program on BBC last night and used "Supermassive Black Hole". Anyone see that?

they also had a programme on BBC 3 last night where they used SMBH - it was that "Honey, We're Killing The Kids" thing, i think - i only saw about 30 seconds when they played the clip.

Just heard "Take a Bow" advertising a programme on BBC news 24. I really hope they're making a packet out of this, the cheap whores!! :LOL:

Just heard "Take a Bow" advertising a programme on BBC news 24. I really hope they're making a packet out of this' date=' the cheap whores!! :LOL:[/quote']

lol!! ooh i was in work yday and all day i was singing take a bow....cause there was a horse in a race called that!!!!

lol!! all day i was singing take a bow....cause there was a horse in a race called that!!!!

You REALLY ought to sort out that addiction of yours, Helz, it's beyond a joke! 8 hours a day in a betting office? Oh, I see, you work there ...... :p:LOL: :LOL:

in a customers car.

in tesco man!

on e4! many times

top gear!

leeds festival. before muse played.

in my room,

in my sisters room,

coming from my headphones,

coming from my phone every time i get a text, or phone call.

etc....

• 2 weeks later...