Your Muse Collection! (And Collecting Questions)

Niall

I had to pay a premium for my Cave 7" but that's simply because of the entire time I've been collecting, it's always been the most expensive 7". I have never seen it go for cheap (at least when I was watching).

I did only pay 18€ for the Uno 7", so I guess it evens it out in the end. :p

I had to pay a premium for my Cave 7" but that's simply because of the entire time I've been collecting, it's always been the most expensive 7". I have never seen it go for cheap (at least when I was watching).

I did only pay 18€ for the Uno 7", so I guess it evens it out in the end. :p

$18 for Uno 7" is pretty damn decent considering I've never seen it go for less that £32. Average for either one (that I've seen) has been around £40, with some people paying up to £60/70 :rolleyes:. Neither are rare seeing as I find them all the time, but they're still quite dear.

Uno has always seemed to be more expensive. I still haven't got one.

:eek: ... I'm surprised there's anything left that you don't have :p.

I own:

Showbiz CD

Origin of Symmtery CD Japanese edition

Hulluballoo DVD

Hullabaloo Soundtrack CD

Absolution CD

Absolution Tour DVD

BH&R CD

HAARP DVD + CD

The Resistance CD + DVD

and then all the singles + b-sides + music videos.

But all I really listen to is my self complied album muse live, which is:

Bliss - Reading '06

Dead Star - V-festival '08

The Small Print - Earls Court '04

Hysteria - Glastonbury '04

Muscle Museum - Glastonbury '04

Butterflies and Hurricanes - Earls Court '04

Citizen Erased - Glasto

Space Dementia - EC

Ruled By Secrecy - EC

Sunburn - Glasto

Megalomania - Royal Albert Hall '08

New Born - Glasto

Showbiz - Atlanta

Stockholm Syndrome - Glasto

Stockholm Syndrome - Earls Court

My Muse collection consists of:

Albums:

Showbiz CD

Origin of Symmetry CD (Autographed by Matt, Dom & Chris)

Hullabaloo CD (Autographed by Matt, Dom & Chris)

Absolution CD (Autographed by Matt, Dom & Chris)

Black Holes & Revelations CD

The Resistance CD (Autographed by Matt, Dom & Chris)

The Resistance Boxset

DVD:

Hullabaloo DVD

Absolution DVD

Black Holes and Revelations - Japanese Import DVD

HAARP DVD

VINYL:

Exogenesis Vinyl

Other stuff:

- Framed picture of me with Matt Bellamy (My most cherished posession :D)

- 100 page NME Muse Special Magazine

- Setlist from Virgin Festival at Centre Island on September 9th, 2006

- Signed 2009 Tour Book from Matt, Dom, and Chris

- Backstage Pass from their ACC Concert in Toronto on March 8th, 2010

- 10 Muse posters

- Lots of Muse stuff from the Muse store but I won't list them all cause there are so many lol

Aaaand that's about it...for now that is!

Okay, so after 5 years of wanting to do this (but putting it off cos I kept adding to my collection) I've finally decided to post pics!

I've listed EVERYTHING (and I mean everything!) Musey that I own, including things that are Muse-inspired (i.e. my crazy, colourful trousers collection :p).

I've still got looooads more that I want to buy/add to all this, but here's what it looks like so far...

Muse wall

DSC08156.jpg

Accessories

DSC08164.jpg

Accs count = 55

T-shirts

DSC08182.jpg

DSC08180.jpg

DSC08189.jpg

T-shirt count = 57

Hoodies and jackets

DSC08174.jpg

Hoodies/jackets count = 10

Muse discography

DSC08177.jpg

Discography count = 130 approx

Muse boxes

DSC08178.jpg

DSC08190.jpg

DSC08191.jpg

DSC08192.jpg

DSC08193.jpg

Storage boxes count = 3

Colourful jeans!!

...and a few space-y silver shoes, lol.

DSC08170.jpg

Trousers count = 21

:$

That's it for now, lol!

I've listed all the merch I have on my MuseWiki page: Here. I'll add the discography list and all other shiz once I've gone through it all, lol.

Phew... glad I got that off my chest, haha!

Holy... :eek: That is amazing. If in four years time I have 1/5 of what you have.. I'll be happy! :LOL:

The only chance I have of getting all that is winning the lottery.. :shifty:

DSC08156.jpg

Where did you get the poster of the three of them at the powerplant (i think that is where they are)? Is it the double thingy one off of the US store? If it is did yu get it from threre or somewhere else? I would love to have that.... :D

Holy... :eek: That is amazing. If in four years time I have 1/5 of what you have.. I'll be happy! :LOL:

The only chance I have of getting all that is winning the lottery.. :shifty:

Where did you get the poster of the three of them at the powerplant (i think that is where they are)? Is it the double thingy one off of the US store? If it is did yu get it from threre or somewhere else? I would love to have that.... :D

Cheers ;)

Got it from the US shop :)

Okay, so after 5 years of wanting to do this (but putting it off cos I kept adding to my collection) I've finally decided to post pics!

I've listed EVERYTHING (and I mean everything!) Musey that I own, including things that are Muse-inspired (i.e. my crazy, colourful trousers collection :p).

I've still got looooads more that I want to buy/add to all this, but here's what it looks like so far...

That's it for now, lol!

I've listed all the merch I have on my MuseWiki page: Here. I'll add the discography list and all other shiz once I've gone through it all, lol.

:eek:Fabulous collection! Thanks for sharing.:D

Muse wall

DSC08156.jpg

Accessories

DSC08164.jpg

Accs count = 55

T-shirts

DSC08182.jpg

DSC08180.jpg

DSC08189.jpg

T-shirt count = 57

Hoodies and jackets

DSC08174.jpg

Hoodies/jackets count = 10

Muse discography

DSC08177.jpg

Discography count = 130 approx

Muse boxes

DSC08178.jpg

DSC08190.jpg

DSC08191.jpg

DSC08192.jpg

DSC08193.jpg

Storage boxes count = 3

Colourful jeans!!

...and a few space-y silver shoes, lol.

DSC08170.jpg

Trousers count = 21

:$

That's it for now, lol!

wowsers...you're so organised!

That's it for now, lol!

:ohmy: That is fucking incredible! And I thought I had a decent Muse collection lol. I think your collection wins beyond anyone elses! Thanks so much for sharing!

Lol, thanks peeps :happy: ... it's taken too long and waaaay too much money to get all that together, haha, but it was worth it! The worst part is, there's still lots more I want to get... it's a horrible addiction :facepalm:

Haha, and yes, I'm organised in general, but I have to be extra organised with all that stuff cos my room's so small... gotta have somewhere to keep them all without it overflowing in my room :chuckle:

That's it for now, lol!

Respect!!!

It's so beautiful :p

Lol, thanks peeps :happy: ... it's taken too long and waaaay too much money to get all that together, haha, but it was worth it! The worst part is, there's still lots more I want to get... it's a horrible addiction :facepalm:

Haha, and yes, I'm organised in general, but I have to be extra organised with all that stuff cos my room's so small... gotta have somewhere to keep them all without it overflowing in my room :chuckle:

Bloody Hell... (Runs)

*Falls to knees and weeps*

So much prettiness.

EDIT: Fixed. Thus proving the rule that sarcasm on the Internet gets you what you want. The system works.

Archived