Your Muse Collection! (And Collecting Questions)

Niall

Albums:

Showbiz

Origin of Symmetry

Absolution

Black Hole and Revelations

The Resistance

DVDs:

Hullabaloo

H.A.A.R.P.

Absolution Tour

Singles/EPs/Promos:

Knights of Cydonia

for shame! you haven't got Uprising!

Physically... Not much. I think I'll start by getting the 'main' discography :facepalm:

Only have: BH&R(CD+DVD), TR (CD+DVD), Hullabaloo Soundtrack and Absolution Tour at the minute. Got the latter 2 along with the NME Muse special yesterday, actually.

I'm pretty much sitting here with my 4 physical items in front of me looking at the long, long road ahead :LOL:

I went to Teignmouth in January and we went into a little bookshop and i bought a Muse bookmark, which was made by a woman called Viv Wilson, she took the photos herself of the band in December 1994 it says on it, and there are a few photos on it of them standing beside the pier in Teignmouth.. The woman in the shop told me there are only a few of these around so I feel quite privileged to have one :awesome:

That is the weird part: the disc has no barcode nor catalogue number. It's like an international test pressing. Only the additional booklet comes with a barcode.

The box is very sturdy, much like the single boxes. I tried stuffing my releases in it, but half of them being digipacks, they don't fit. I might get all other 6 releases, I don't know yet.

Got part 2 with box today as well. Nice! Am very happy about the quality. Also already reserved the remaining parts which will be shipped once part 7 is released. :D

Ooh a question! I can get the New Born 12" vinyl with the Oakenfold remix for $20 (~GBP11). Worth it or too much?

I feel those vinyls aren't worth too much. But they're part of the official Muse promos, so I guess so.

Got part 2 with box today as well. Nice! Am very happy about the quality. Also already reserved the remaining parts which will be shipped once part 7 is released.

Where did you reserve the other parts from, if I might ask?

Physically i have-

Studio Albums-

Showbiz

Origin Of Symmetry

Absolution

BHAR

The Resistance

Compilations-

Hullabaloo

Live Albums-

Hullabaloo

HAARP

Live DVDs-

HAARP

Absolution Tour

accessories/posters/tshirts

Album Covers poster(updated)

Door Poster

The Resistance Poster

Muse Explode T-Shirt

Where did you reserve the other parts from, if I might ask?

Got the 2nd part from eBay and then went to the seller's website at Disc-Empyre.com. They have difficulties in getting the first part now but I was lucky enough that they got another one yesterday.

I know this might be a noob-question... But where can i get the b-sides there's not on iTunes, Hullabaloo and so on? I haven't got money for all the really rare singles. :stunned:

You can get all of them at the Muse store here on this website :)

You can get all of them at the Muse store here on this website :)

I mean all the ones from Newton Abbot, Random 1-8, Muse EP, all those :/ I can't afford to buy them on ebay, and i've heard something about that the songs from those was released on Muselive once... but i can't find 'em anywhere on MuseLive? It's so frustrating, i really want to hear them!

My own collection isn't that big..

CD's:

Showbiz

Origin of Symmetry

Black Holes and Revelations

The Resistance + Making of

The Resistance

Vinyls:

Showbiz

Singles:

Starlight

Supermassive Black Hole

Uprising

Books:

Out of this World

DVD's:

HAARP

Absolution Tour

Hullabaloo

Burning Skies

Under Review 2009

I know it's not the... biggest and most rare collection ever, but i'm kinda satisfied if i think about how much money i've got.

I mean all the ones from Newton Abbot, Random 1-8, Muse EP, all those :/ I can't afford to buy them on ebay, and i've heard something about that the songs from those was released on Muselive once... but i can't find 'em anywhere on MuseLive? It's so frustrating, i really want to hear them!

Try this website:

http://raremusetracks.webs.com/index.htm

Most of the Muse songs you mentioned are there.

Well it's not from their discography, but it's pretty damn rare being a 1 of 1 hand signed photograph :p, it makes me shiver knowing that Matt Bellamy has touched the photo with his own hand, meerly an inch away through the glass :$:$:$

Oh and 2 new posters aswell :D

I think this is an update: ;)

1. Showbiz CD
  2. Origin Of Symmetry CD
  3. Hullabaloo Soundtrack 2CD
  4. Absolution CD
  5. Black Holes And Revelations CD
  6. HAARP CD+DVD
  7. The Resistance CD
  8. Absolution Tour DVD
  9. Compilation CD of (legally, i.e. paid for) downloaded non-album tracks: Host / Coma / Pink Ego Box / Agitated / Jimmy Kane / Dead Star / In Your World / Spiral Static / Futurism / Fury / Glorious / Eternally Missed / Assassin [Grand Omega Bosses Edit] / Neutron Star Collision (Love Is Forever)
  10. Radio 1 Evening Session 1999 - 25 minutes audio only
  11. Steve Lamacq Evening Session - Cave audio only
  12. Radio 1 Live Lounge - Time Is Running Out (unplugged) audio only
  13. Stairway To Devon - 30 minute audio documentary
  14. A Seaside Rendezvous - 35 minutes of audio-visual highlights
  15. A Seaside Rendezvous - 1 hour of audio only highlights
  16. Glastonbury 2010 - 1 hour 45 minutes of audio-visual highlights
  17. T In The Park 2010 - 25 minutes of audio-visual highlights

P.S. Some of you might recognise some of those items as coming from Zane Lowe's Muse Night on Radio 1. ;)

Archived