Your Muse Collection! (And Collecting Questions)

Niall

Opening it tonight :D :D :D

;)

I'm following your footsteps! After I hopefully get my presale tickets, that baby is gonna be opened. :LOL:

;)

You two are in for a blast!!!!

Do you know any good brands I could get that isn't high-end, but still does a very decent job?

I just have an ion LP dock which plays direct to your ipod or computer - if you have good speakers for your computer it's fine.

it's an Uprising :)

Cracked it open last night. :D

So glad I did. Love the LP sleeves and the print. :)

Will give the 5.1 mix a razz on the weekend.

Yep a turntable coming soon:D

nice one - you just need to add a good turntable to your system now :)

Do you know any good brands I could get that isn't high-end, but still does a very decent job?

On my local forum everyone is recommending the Rega 3 (about $500 Aud) as a great starter kit. Awesome sound for a good price.

I already have a top notch Preamp with a great Phono section so just need the TT and MM cartridge.

Project and Rega make great starting turntables

;)

;)

You two are in for a blast!!!!

I just have an ion LP dock which plays direct to your ipod or computer - if you have good speakers for your computer it's fine.

I'd say that's the very bottom end - yes good if that's all you can afford or jusitfy but not really a great way to experince vinyl.

Cracked it open last night. :D

So glad I did. Love the LP sleeves and the print. :)

Will give the 5.1 mix a razz on the weekend.

Yep a turntable coming soon:D

On my local forum everyone is recommending the Rega 3 (about $500 Aud) as a great starter kit. Awesome sound for a good price.

I already have a top notch Preamp with a great Phono section so just need the TT and MM cartridge.

I previously owned a Rega 3 before I upgraded - it is a great turntable for the money (even better if you can pick up a good second hand one).

I'd say that's the very bottom end - yes good if that's all you can afford or jusitfy but not really a great way to experince vinyl.

You're right but our Technics system died and we replaced it with a Bose dock mainly for space issues. My husband has a superb collection of Northern Soul 45's (over 1,500 of them) and the main use of the ion is to transfer them plus all our original vinyls (we are old so we have lots) to our ipods - it's more than adequate for the purpose!

Anyways - back on topic. I listened to SS from Coachella last night and I recommend you all to get it - IT'S FANTASTIC!

:D It took me aaaaaages to find one with the perspex screwdriver !

nice work there :)

I think they should be opened & admired, maybe displayed in frame.

They would probably be worth more if sealed -

but will you ever sell them?

I opened mine & play them - and they sound better than the CD's :D

I'm leaning towards that now.;)

It's not something I'm likely to sell anyway so I may as well enjoy it!!!:D

exactly...its doing no good just sitting there! though mind you...my vinyls are just sitting there - though i dont have a turntable, so i can't listen to them!

and yay gots myself tickets to sydney and brisbane shows for december in the presale - GA baby!

and yay gots myself tickets to sydney and brisbane shows for december in the presale - GA baby!

I'll be seeing you in Sydney!

And in celebration of my getting presale this morning, the Ltd Edn Boxset hath been openedeth. :LOL: The vinyl covers are stunning, and the 5.1 ... :eek: They should seriously consider releasing some kind of boxset with their back catalogue in 5.1 :yesey:

Got this a few minutes ago, it's the new German Undisclosed Desires single:

img5491h.jpg

img5492q.jpg

They should seriously consider releasing some kind of boxset with their back catalogue in 5.1 :yesey:

Besides creating a fake upmix, then I don't really there's a way to have a true 5.1 mix. Except if they allocate one track (as in one instrument) per channel, I dunno. They'd need all the master tracks.

img5491h.jpg

img5492q.jpg

Besides creating a fake upmix, then I don't really there's a way to have a true 5.1 mix. Except if they allocate one track (as in one instrument) per channel, I dunno. They'd need all the master tracks.

I like the look of that!

Well, then they should get a hold of the master tracks. :LOL:

I'll be seeing you in Sydney!

And in celebration of my getting presale this morning, the Ltd Edn Boxset hath been openedeth. :LOL: The vinyl covers are stunning, and the 5.1 ... :eek: They should seriously consider releasing some kind of boxset with their back catalogue in 5.1 :yesey:

woohooo!

see tis was worth cracking open the plastic :)

img5491h.jpg

img5492q.jpg

hmm i should get that...

bout 2 years ago i got a moleskin notebook with the MUSE logo printed on the front for 12 quid in a wee second hand shop.

since then ive been trying to find out where its from, the only thing about it i ever found was a website saying it was worth £50-£100, but ive never seen it anywhere else...

Someone help pleeeeeese

bout 2 years ago i got a moleskin notebook with the MUSE logo printed on the front for 12 quid in a wee second hand shop.

since then ive been trying to find out where its from, the only thing about it i ever found was a website saying it was worth £50-£100, but ive never seen it anywhere else...

Someone help pleeeeeese

It was a promotional item given out/sold at the time of Black Holes and Revelations. Last one i saw went for around £45 at auction. Nice find in a second hand shop :D

It was a promotional item given out/sold at the time of Black Holes and Revelations. Last one i saw went for around £45 at auction. Nice find in a second hand shop :D

Yay :D

Thanks very much, registered here just to try and find out lol.

Not gonna sell this then...

Someone help pleeeeeese

nice...i got one of those from ebay for 25 quid :) its amazing...love it :)

but yes a bargain...very lucky find!

Well I'm new here so I may as well share what I own Muse-wise:

-Showbiz

-Origin of Symmetry

-Absolution

-Black Holes & Revelations

-The Resistance

-HAARP

-Hullabaloo Soundtrack

and then singles:

-Resistance B-Side Bundle (Popcorn is so much fun :p)

-Muscle Museum

-Plug In Baby

-Dead Star/ In Your World

CDS:

Absolution

Absolution (Japanese Edition)

Black Holes And Revelations

Butterflies & Hurricanes

Bliss CD 2

Cave CD 1

Deadstar/In Your World

H.A.A.R.P