Your Muse Collection! (And Collecting Questions)

Niall

If you think that's the case, perhaps keep an eye on the seller and see if she relists it (make a note of the number too).

Although sometimes people are just that silly.:stunned:

EDIT: Just found out I'm not having a much better day. I finally found and ordered a copy of the Showbiz promo complete with spanner and just got an email saying that it was found broken in the stockroom. I still want it if the spanner's okay, but I'm not that optimistic really. :(

aww that sucks. i'll keep an eye on her :ninja:

Good-oh. If she is lying she'll definitely be caught out then.

I don't know if I'll be ordering from Encore Records again though. I phoned them to check up the condition of the promo and was thoroughly pissed off with the reception I got (in short, no I can't have it).

Good-oh. If she is lying she'll definitely be caught out then.

I don't know if I'll be ordering from Encore Records again though. I phoned them to check up the condition of the promo and was thoroughly pissed off with the reception I got (in short, no I can't have it).

Thats crap, surely they'd be able to send you just the spanner for a small price? Cus thats spanner is really hard to find if i'm not mistaken?

Thats crap, surely they'd be able to send you just the spanner for a small price? Cus thats spanner is really hard to find if i'm not mistaken?

No, according to them it's totally unsellable. I wouldn't mind so much if I'd had a more pleasant experience (these things happen even if it is disappointing), but my questions weren't really answered, I was constantly interupted and I felt the tone was quite condescending.

So not good really.

Oh well, back to the waiting game...

ok, last couple of weeks i've been watching how much items go on ebay for and have come up with some prices if anyone wants to buy anything off me (I don't want to list them on ebay because then they'll charge loads for listing). Prices listed below are what I'd expect them to go for but you can by all means make me an offer. If you want to make an offer or ask a question send me a PM :)

• Uno CD - £10

• Cave CD 1 & 2 - £30

• Museum CD 1 & 2 - £20

• Sunburn CD 1 & 2 - £15

• Unintended CD 1 & 2 - £15

• Muscle Museum Re-Release CD 1 & 2 - £15

• Plug In Baby CD 1 & 2 - £15

• New Born Digipak CD1 & CD2 - £15

• Bliss CD 1 & 2 & DVD - £25

• Hyper Music/Feeling Good & Feeling Good/Hyper Music CDs - £20

• Dead Star/In Your World & In Your World/Dead Star CDs - £25

• Hysteria Vinyl - £20

• Butterflies & Hurricanes Vinyl - £20

• Absolution Boxset - £60

• Supermassive Black Hole CD & DVD - £15

• Starlight CD & DVD - £15

• Knights Of Cydonia CD & DVD - £15

• Invincible CD & DVD - £20

• Uprising CD & Vinyl - £15

• Resistance CD & Vinyl - £25

Also there is a Signed Showbiz CD (from the 10th anniversary of Showbiz competition, an OoS Digipak, Absolution CD/DVD (with the making of), BH&R Digipak and BH&R Tour edition CD/DVD and The Resistance 5.1 Boxset. I will accpet offers on these as well

thanks

EDIT: corrected the price for the Cave CDs, thanks to Niall and others for pointing it out

ok, last couple of weeks i've been watching how much items go on ebay for and have come up with some prices if anyone wants to buy anything off me (I don't want to list them on ebay because then they'll charge loads for listing). Prices listed below are what I'd expect them to go for but you can by all means make me an offer. If you want to make an offer or ask a question send me a PM :)

• Uno CD - £10

• Cave CD 1 & 2 - £60

• Muscle Museum CD 1 & 2 - £20

• Sunburn CD 1 & 2 - £15

• Unintended CD 1 & 2 - £15

• Muscle Museum Re-Release CD 1 & 2 - £15

• Plug In Baby CD 1 & 2 - £15

• New Born Digipak CD1 & CD2 - £15

• Bliss CD 1 & 2 & DVD - £25

• Hyper Music/Feeling Good & Feeling Good/Hyper Music CDs - £20

• Dead Star/In Your World & In Your World/Dead Star CDs - £25

• Hysteria Vinyl - £20

• Butterflies & Hurricanes Vinyl - £20

• Absolution Boxset - £60

• Supermassive Black Hole CD & DVD - £15

• Starlight CD & DVD - £15

• Knights Of Cydonia CD & DVD - £15

• Invincible CD & DVD - £20

• Uprising CD & Vinyl - £15

• Resistance CD & Vinyl - £25

Also there is a Signed Showbiz CD (from the 10th anniversary of Showbiz competition, an OoS Digipak, Absolution CD/DVD (with the making of), BH&R Digipak and BH&R Tour edition CD/DVD and The Resistance 5.1 Boxset. I will accpet offers on these as well

thanks

Those are quite good prices there for those imo

Eil.com have a Showbiz promo they are selling with the spanner. I don't know if it's sold yet, though..you might want to check out their website, but the price might be drastically different.

Aye I've been keeping an eye on Eil, but it's still out of stock at the moment. Fingers crossed that another will at least turn up sometime this year. :LOL:

I wouldn't normally, since I agree that they're overpriced on a lot of things.

However, if the spanner comes back in stock (which is probably unlikely as it is) and it still doesn't look to be available from anywhere else, then I'm not terribly fussed as long as I can still afford it.

Might seem like a daft, "more money than sense" way of looking at it, but that's just what I make of it.

Those are quite good prices there for those imo

They aren't at all. £60 for Caves? That is insane. They sell for just over third of that on eBay.

http://completed.shop.ebay.co.uk/Music-/11233/i.html?LH_LocatedIn=0&LH_IncludeSIF=1&LH_Complete=1&_nkw=muse%20cave&_dmd=1&_fln=1&_sop=10&_trksid=p3286.c0.m283&_rdc=1

You can get a Cave single for £12

Ignore the insane overinflated prices, those really are buyers with more money than sense...and more money than ability to read apparently.

the cave CDs that I was watching last week ended up going for £64 so I was going by that... It may be a case of people with more money than sense but then I need to sell them for as high as I can, but still keeping it a fair price, and obviously people have been willing to pay that much before...

Do not buy from eil.

Unless you like being ripped off. Seriously, they are ridiculously overpriced.

This.

They're definitely a fucking rip off on that site, and half the stuff is ALWAYS out of stock. Everything is at least a tenner more than you can buy it for anywhere else, lol. Good ol' eBay and hidden gem sites all the way!

Well like I said, I have no intention of getting anything that's available elsewhere, including uncommon stuff that only pops up every few months or so.

But at the same time I don't think it's really unreasonable to be willing to spend a little over the odds for something that I'm extremely keen to get and, to my knowledge at least, hasn't been seen since August (not a stupid amount over, I still have a limit in mind),

I can understand why you'd disagree and that's fine, but this is the decision I've come to. I'm also still keeping a regular check on eBay and several other places that may stock it.

Archived