Your Muse Collection! (And Collecting Questions)

Niall

Hey guys! I'm looking for a way to display my cds on my wall. I've found this, but I was wondering if you guys had any other suggestions. Thank you! :)

thats pretty cool...they have vinyl frames in urban outfitters in the UK...i remember seeing those and thinking i really should some of those for my 7" vinyls...

I just got (delivery pending):

Uprising card sleeve promo

Uprising reference CD-R

Uprising Danish promo CD-R

Resistance UK card sleeve CD-R

Resistance promo CD

I also now will have a spare Uprising Hong Kong promo CD-R and a spare Uprising Rubber Sleeve promo! Anyone want to make any offers please do, through PM or my email, if not they'll go on eBay in a week or so. :)

Hi guys, a little question for you.

What would you consider a "reasonable" price to pay for a Showbiz Box in very good condition (not a mint sealed one, but one owned by a guy who took care of it) ?

I can't find any on ebay or wherever on the Net, except one at the awful price of 489€ (WTF ?!), so I don't really know what price to pay if I find one.

ok, quick question. As people may know from some of my previous posts, I currently have all the singles and albums and stuff, however, I'd like to get some of the radio edits of songs, I've got a few from that freemusetracks.com website by Niall, but there are some like Uno, Uprising, UD that I don't have, and was wondering where I could legally get them without actually buying the promo CDs

Well selling promo CDs isn't exactly legal as it is...

You want mp3s or flacs? If they're not on muselive I'll upload them there. I'm pretty sure Uno is there. There is no legal way to obtain these radio edits, Muse don't sell them.

Well selling promo CDs isn't exactly legal as it is...

You want mp3s or flacs? If they're not on muselive I'll upload them there. I'm pretty sure Uno is there. There is no legal way to obtain these radio edits, Muse don't sell them.

mp3's probably in 320kbps. I haven't found Uno, iuno, I find the search on there annoying. The radio edits I have are:

-B&H

-Cave

-Feeling Good

-Hyper Music

-Invincible

-KoC

-KoC 3'59

-MM revised radio edit

-New born

-PiB

-Resistance

-SFA

-Stockholm Syndrome

-Sunburn

i havent recieved it yet, i had just won it but the song is great. looking forward to hearing the other tracks on it as well. are they any good?

Some of them are good, like Starsailor covering All Or Nothing, but some are bad like Sugarbabes covering Killer, :eek: and Darius covering Firestarter, :LOL:

Hi guys, a little question for you.

What would you consider a "reasonable" price to pay for a Showbiz Box in very good condition (not a mint sealed one, but one owned by a guy who took care of it) ?

I can't find any on ebay or wherever on the Net, except one at the awful price of 489€ (WTF ?!), so I don't really know what price to pay if I find one.

Here's one - I can't give advice on how much to pay as that's too subjective but I paid £60 /£70 for mine 4 or 5 years ago and before anyone says it I know I'm mad!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280481471829&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:GB:1123

Here's one - I can't give advice on how much to pay as that's too subjective but I paid £60 /£70 for mine 4 or 5 years ago and before anyone says it I know I'm mad!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280481471829&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:GB:1123

Wow, he has OOS and Absolution box sets up for grabs as well...

The prices seem to good to be true... hm?

I'd bid on one, but the prices will probably skyrocket eventually anyway...

So how much should I be paying for a very good condition Absolution boxset. If I could get one for $100 Australian dollars which is about 50pounds should I buy it?

And what about a collection of 12 cd/dvd singles from Showbiz to BH&R era in good condition?

You should definitely buy the boxset, it goes for much more on eBay, and each single could go for 5-10 pounds a piece.

Archived