George Bellamy

musesyndrome

It's weird because Matt is very like his dad, when his Dad was young but now it's difficult to see a lot of resemblance. Though there is resemblance in their smiles I think. I expect that one day Matt will look like his dad does now though, it's kind of inevitable as they look so similar in their young years.

That's...erm...kind of the way genetics works...you inherit features of your parents. So it's hardly surprising Bellamy looks like his dad...

• 6 months later...

But I betcha MK Ultra will look exactly like his dad. George and Matt could be twins. Wonder what Matt's son will eventually look like.

Some kids look exactly like their parents and some don't. I look like my aunt on one side (eyes), my uncle on the other side (nose) and my mother in my facial structure. I have my grandmother's fingers. I wound up being a hodgepodge.

matt-dad1.jpg

thats our pretty boy and his daddy [younger], they're so look alike. how cute they are. :rolleyes:

not sure if anyone has already posted it.

actually i posted this pic at the photogenic matt thread...so...same one again.

i have some songs of The Tornados..pretty nice. :happy:

cheers. ;)

Me thinks that younger Matt Dad had more charming features than his son... but I don't know the opinion of the ladies. I dunno, maybe it's just a modern vs not-so-modern thing

• 2 months later...

Archived