my bomber replica

musecasters

The guitar looks awesome at the moment.

Leave it how it is.

He's hardly ripping of mansons as he fully accepts it's a copy, and he's not doing it for financial purposes, just for himself.

rock on and keep making

CopyofP0010095.jpg

i've had PM's asking me to either do work to other peoples guitars, make guitars for them or supply spec sheets, i can't do any of them. The main fact is 3 years ago i loved the design & shape of the first matt-o-caster, tried making one but the shape was shit & the bridge was in the wrong place, making it unplayable, that needed to be sorted by a professional to make it any good. I also wired it myself with a friend, installing 3 different effects pedals, fucked up the first two wasting about £350 worth of effects, had it wired by a pro to make it fine.

Never happy with the first even after it got signed i decided to make another, this one i built myself but got it wired by a pro & set up and it's prefect.

building the bomber was very hard & i've make mistakes on it, if you look on this picture, the high E string is nearly off the fret board at the 22nd fret, because the bridge is in the wrong place! The guitar at the moment at the shop having the locking nut pro fitted because i chickened out!

My point is that i've found i can make this bodies to the quality i want but any other work Needs to be done by a pro guitar repairman, don't skimp on your guitars, i've wasted enough money on getting it wrong. also i can not supply spec for these guitars & it's mansons designs, not mine, hope you understand

Using photoshop, I have created an artists impression of what the rivets and Blue and Purplage will look like on your Bomber.

I present to you:

The Blurple Bomberivetness!

musecasters.jpg

Guest bshuker
OH MY GOD that is one sexy guitar! I want one! I want I want I want! ME ME ME ME ME!!

(except for the ugly lookin midi strip).

now now children

You missed some rivets off:p.

I havent studied the bomber for more than 5 minutes, so all I knew was it had the strip of rivets and the paint. I take it theres some random ones dotted, or are you being a complete pedant on the amount of rivets in the strip?

I havent studied the bomber for more than 5 minutes, so all I knew was it had the strip of rivets and the paint. I take it theres some random ones dotted, or are you being a complete pedant on the amount of rivets in the strip?

I'm not that bad! - Theres a few on the top horn face and possibly along the top edge also :) .

Archived