I threw underwear on stage but it was leopard print :LOL: Lol it just made it to the edge of the stage! :D

Omg no! Who threw it i wonder!

that would be awesome if it was someones band! That band can now say Muse listened to their music!

Lol a weird psycopath with a picture of the band held tight in theie arms rocking back and forth saying i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you. . . .. Ahhh that just gave me the creeps :LOL:

What's with you girls and underwear, gotta throw me boxers on stage sometime :p freak out matt....actually id like to see Chris' reaction, probably climb down off the stage and knock out the guy who threw it, then throw him out, cause we all know Chris is actually a barman that was brought into the band. The man has the most strained/hard man voice ever! anyway.

yea, or it could be like what happened to michael bublé (bubble) and its a woman proclaiming how she's going to "F*ck him up" in a sexual way of course :p

wouldn't put it past muse fans.

Anyone see the older gentlemen air guitar in the seating area? :D

Oh and we stayed in the D4 Hotel too .... altho we got a taxi back and didnt take the bus, thus making this comment slightly pointless, hee hee!

did you see a guy in an orange and green stripy beanie? possibly in a green jacket :p

What's with you girls and underwear, gotta throw me boxers on stage sometime :p freak out matt....actually id like to see Chris' reaction, probably climb down off the stage and knock out the guy who threw it, then throw him out, cause we all know Chris is actually a barman that was brought into the band. The man has the most strained/hard man voice ever! anyway.

yea, or it could be like what happened to michael bublé (bubble) and its a woman proclaiming how she's going to "F*ck him up" in a sexual way of course :p

wouldn't put it past muse fans.

Anyone see the older gentlemen air guitar in the seating area? :D

Lol musicians drive us crazy . . . and because of this we do crazy things :LOL:

Ive actually never heard his voice . . . especially when hes singing coz it gets lost with Matt singing.

Jesus christ :eek: that womans cukooo la la in the head :LOL:

No i didnt see him at all.

did you see a guy in an orange and green stripy beanie? possibly in a green jacket :p

Maybe, I was that excited from being at the gig that I could have walked past a monkey in a suit and not noticed :LOL: I was in red jeans and a white and black striped muse tshirt with my fiance and his dad :D

Did you eat at the pizza place at the hotel, that was goooooooooooood :happy:

Incidentally, if anyone wants to see the rest of the pictures then they're all here

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=134825&id=509985562&l=3acfd93eb9

Good times :D

xx

Lol musicians drive us crazy . . . and because of this we do crazy things :LOL:

Ive actually never heard his voice . . . especially when hes singing coz it gets lost with Matt singing.

Jesus christ :eek: that womans cukooo la la in the head :LOL:

No i didnt see him at all.

Ah, i see, thats why all us guys learn instruments and sit under trees with sunglasses on singing the blues :p

If you look him up on youtube you will probably find an interview with him. But he sounds that gruff on the extra DVD on the resistance, he talks for a few seconds and sounds like a character from coronation street!

yea she sent him a teddy bear, he gave it to his friends daughter, but when you squeezed it it said "Michael Bublé im going to f*ck you up....etc" crazy lady...poor child :LOL:

oh it was a group of them up on the balcony, its odd seeing men the age of my dad rockin out :p

Maybe, I was that excited from being at the gig that I could have walked past a monkey in a suit and not noticed I was in red jeans and a white and black striped muse tshirt with my fiance and his dad

Did you eat at the pizza place at the hotel, that was goooooooooooood

Incidentally, if anyone wants to see the rest of the pictures then they're all here

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...2&l=3acfd93eb9

Good times

xx

I may have seen you, I remember red pants. No i never got to go to the pizza place, whenever I was down at it, it was closed :( I did get some food in the bar though, that was delicious!

thanks for posting more pictures :)

Ah, i see, thats why all us guys learn instruments and sit under trees with sunglasses on singing the blues :p

If you look him up on youtube you will probably find an interview with him. But he sounds that gruff on the extra DVD on the resistance, he talks for a few seconds and sounds like a character from coronation street!

yea she sent him a teddy bear, he gave it to his friends daughter, but when you squeezed it it said "Michael Bublé im going to f*ck you up....etc" crazy lady...poor child :LOL:

oh it was a group of them up on the balcony, its odd seeing men the age of my dad rockin out :p

yup it is indeed! :LOL:

OH MY GOD! He has a sexy accent :eek: . . . . . .:LOL:

That child must be in therapy over that . . . . That would totally freak me out :ohmy:

Lol i wish i saw them . . . that wouldve been funny! Did you see the fellas in the body suit things??? I cant remember what there called :LOL:

Pleeeeease someone transport me back to this time last Friday, sitting in a cracking pub called Lanigan's Plough with excitement reaching fever pitch...... what a gig, am still on a high. Couldn't get tix for the London gigs so made a weekend of it in Dublin instead, stayed in a nice apartment near Christchurch Cathedral which was a bit of a trek from the O2 but right near Temple Bar which was a result for the afterparty!! Decided not to bother queueing with the hardcore but had a few leisurely beers first. We thought we would be right at the back of the pit and wouldn't see much - god I love your O2 Dublin, the layout is spot on, everyone has a good view. Got right at the front of the barrier, just below where Matt played Time Is Running Out on the side bit literally feet away from us, I nearly passed out!!! I'm sure Matt saw me going mental (I was the redhead with the Seaside Rendezvous t-shirt on - was I the only one?) as he appears to look right into the camera when husby was filming and nod and pout... The whole show was epic, each one seems to get better and better, the guys and the crew work so hard to put on such a fantastic production and we met some great people along the way - I even got a compliment from some young girl in the toilets for my enthusiasm lol, not bad for a veteran huh!!!! Can't wait now til Wembley Arena next year, whoop whoop!! ;)

yup it is indeed! :LOL:

OH MY GOD! He has a sexy accent :eek: . . . . . .:LOL:

That child must be in therapy over that . . . . That would totally freak me out :ohmy:

Lol i wish i saw them . . . that wouldve been funny! Did you see the fellas in the body suit things??? I cant remember what there called :LOL:

I didn't see them. What the hell were they doing in body suits? (were they jump suits? leotards?)

man with that wembley announcement I wonder will they play in Ireland again, after all the first date is on the 4th of september and the second date is on the 11, that's a big gap to play Ireland :D:D:D:D

:yesey:

Gotta be careful with them things... they are precious. :happy:

Oh,hi Jeni.:D

I forgot to reply to your question. :facepalm:

You did ask me about the picture where I saw you.

Pip posted a link to her's pics from Dublin's gig,I saw you in one,with your awesome flag.:happy:

In a video as well,Unnatural Selection,if I'm right.:happy:

I've showered every day, and washed my hair (nearly) every day, and Mine has stayed perfectly green and intact..I'm going taking it off though cause everyone in uni keeps asking if it's hygienic... Uh of course it is, It's getting washed every day!

But still.. Off it comes to join my box of old tickets and passes..

I've showered every day, and washed my hair (nearly) every day, and Mine has stayed perfectly green and intact..I'm going taking it off though cause everyone in uni keeps asking if it's hygienic... Uh of course it is, It's getting washed every day!

But still.. Off it comes to join my box of old tickets and passes..

exactly, as long as you shower enough, it will be fine, ive had one of my wristbands on since Reading 2006! :happy:, Olly has as well I think, and he works with food and has never had an issue

Archived