At last! My video of Unintended, Helsinki jam and UD!

Watch in HD!;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgdyqHRAY7Y

what's going on in the background there? :LOL: someone in a window going up and down.

which camera did you buy Pip? sorry i know you've posted it somewhere but i can't find it now.

i like the way you can spot matt hiding off stage ready to leap on at the end of the jam too.

what's going on in the background there? :LOL: someone in a window going up and down.

which camera did you buy Pip? sorry i know you've posted it somewhere but i can't find it now.

Yeah I wondered what he was doing too! Maybe he's the Controller Of The Towers!:eek::eek: Or maybe he's the cleaner!:LOL::LOL:

Panasonic Lumix TZ 7, it's the only compact HD, stereo, zoom while filming camera they do so is nothing like the TZ 6 in case anyone's looking at that one instead!:D The TZ 7 is far superior to the 5 or 6 :happy:

Yeah I wondered what he was doing too! Maybe he's the Controller Of The Towers!:eek::eek: Or maybe he's the cleaner!:LOL::LOL:

Panasonic Lumix TZ 7, it's the only compact HD, stereo, zoom while filming camera they do so is nothing like the TZ 6 in case anyone's looking at that one instead!:D The TZ 7 is far superior to the 5 or 6 :happy:

cheers.

i would normally consider filming a gig to be a bit of a waste of time but your footage is fab - the detail you've picked up is the stuff that you just can't see at the gig beyond the first few rows. (that's the one thing i miss about not going down the front in favour of boinging at the back)

cheers.

i would normally consider filming a gig to be a bit of a waste of time but your footage is fab - the detail you've picked up is the stuff that you just can't see at the gig beyond the first few rows. (that's the one thing i miss about not going down the front in favour of boinging at the back)

When it's good quality I think it's well worth it, yep:) We were a fair old distance from the stage too which makes it even more pleasing seeing the results!

I wouldn't usually film entire songs as I'm an energetic Muse-gig attendee! This time though I wasn't up to expending much energy due to illness so it gave me the ideal opportunity to film LOADS of footage!:D

Thank you for your kind comments :kiss::kiss:

Becky, should almost certainly see you on Thursday I hope! Queueing early as will be standing for this one!

I honestly did enjoy the gig, the band really looked as though they were having a blast, especially Matt! Great knee-slide, hilarious playing of guitar lying down and also hanging over the railings! :eek::LOL:

Yes, loads, but my 'puter is being an arse so I don't know when I'll get them uploaded. Video clips sound fantastic! Most of them are well in focus and of great quality!

Pics are not so good but this I was expecting with seats right at the very back and only the 12x optical zoom as opposed to the 18x on my old camera.

I know from this these results though that so long as I get fairly near the front on Thursday I'm going to get some great pics and great video clips!:)

Anyway, THIS about sums up the state we were in back at the airport after our very short night's sleep! That was taken at 5.30 this morning. Looking good huh?! :eek::LOL:

Bloody hell, €50 for my hoodie!:eek:

Oh and WTF was this all about?!:LOL:

4082952858_57be9a723e.jpg

Not being a lover of TV it means nothing to me! Are they characters from some programme or something?!:LOL:

hey look.....it's me :D

anybody else got photos of us?? there were quite a few taken if i remember correctly

no real reason for doing it....but sure why not like;)

pip your vids are just amazing was it you that was in block P i was there in row 36

Thanks!:) Yes we were in block P, I was almost at the very back, row 37, seat right next to the railings on which I was resting my poorly head!:$ I was the one who looked my age and then some coz I was ill!:rolleyes:

Pip, you legend! Thanks for all the videos, they are fucking :awesome:

Thank you Becky!:) you're very welcome, it's a pleasure sharing them with you all :happy:

anybody else got photos of us?? there were quite a few taken if i remember correctly

You! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

So which one are you in the pic?:)

My friend took a photo with her mobile phone camera. It's not very good, but still... How do you feel after jogging by the river with your shirts off...? :LOL: It was freezing in comparison with the insides of O2...

11031_1229690416018_1041823899_30749076_5078918_n.jpg.4a3e6d044573a80aab331f03a9359ffc.jpg

Hey!

I wanted to write something unique, original, but I just can't because: the gig WAS absolutely fantastic, evening WAS awesome, standing places were perfect, Matt's Glitterati was sparkling even more than usually and Dublin is now my favourite city! And I believe we saw that dark blue SUV later that evening standing next to one of the hotels... :stongue: Unfortunately, there was no sign of the "package" from the car anywhere near the hotel:(

I loved the gig and I love the city! Love You Ireland! You people are awesome! :D:D:D
<- I agree with every single word:D

Dublin truly rocks!:D

My friend took a photo with her mobile phone camera. It's not very good, but still... How do you feel after jogging by the river with your shirts off...? :LOL: It was freezing in comparison with the insides of O2...

Mwahahahaha! Pity I haven't taken my camera, then we would've got better ones...

Guys, really, :awesome: outfits!!! But, seriously, I hope you're not ill right now lying in bed with a flu :stongue:

cheers for the photo....one memory from that run anyway is that our nipples were pointing the way forward anyway!! my god it was freezin :LOL:

Archived