Niice pics Olly.

Wolstie was in particularly fine form I must say! Josse and my necks are killing us, don't know how he does it.

Sixteen years of constant practise probably does the job!

I remember the first time I ever headbanged properly. I woke up the next morning and thought I'd broken my neck in my sleep :LOL:

I added you on FailBook.

:happy:

Can't wait to see these other pictures....I think.

:chuckle:

<33

queue ones are up now!

Don't get much bigger than that :awesome:

*huggles new chum*

no they certainly do not :chuckle:

*huggles back*

major love for your face <3

Wolstie was in particularly fine form I must say! Josse and my necks are killing us, don't know how he does it.

+1

my neck is totally fucked

amazing, soo great, first gig, was soo class

but what was with when matt had the flag on his guitar for a bit of knights of cydonia, how was the guitar still making noise like, dont shoot me for saying this, obviously they wernt lip syncing, but i kinda want an answer for that cause im just confused

but what was with when matt had the flag on his guitar for a bit of knights of cydonia, how was the guitar still making noise like, dont shoot me for saying this, obviously they wernt lip syncing, but i kinda want an answer for that cause im just confused

//

\\\

How many times do you want it answered..?

To be honest, it was only really light fabric. But I couldn't really hear the solo anyway, it just sounded like a load of noise. Which may have been induced by the flag.

yeah but it was just the end riff, its just kinda ruining it for me cause it dosent make sence realy

it was on his strings as far as i could see, and watch this video

how did he hit that last note if his hand wasent on the guitar, its realy bothering me

Lies! you look cute! :happy:

absofuckinglutely... it gets messier and mesier :LOL:

and they are the sober ones!

Are the non-sober on FB? ;)

Laure, honest to God...wait until you see the rest.

I don't know whether to :facepalm: or :LOL:.

It's a mix hehe.

I cannot wait to see the rest...

Fuck I am getting so excited about LULDON now!!

Archived