Hullabaloo DVD

idealist

the live dvd: it would av to be unintended, so amazingly beutiful and real..

ont he footage: it would av to be wen the lads r out fishin and dom is tyin

the string round the magit thing, and matt just makes a sneaky comment of 'we've found doms hidden talent' the first time i heards that ,cause matt says it quietly, it was proper comedy the first time :p

i like when they're in the head shop and everything gets blurry and then Matts on the floor with a bottle of champagne he pops open and starts to write something with on the floor and then you see Matt passed out in the lobby and Dom walking around trying to get him up and can't so he sits down and continues to drink by himself.

On the live dvd: just when they start Microcuts, when Matt smashes his guitar on into one of the amps (I think, i can't remember) , when everyone's clapping to Newborn.

On the footage: When Matt's passed out on the floor and Dom's trying to wake him up, when they're fishing, and a part where you hear Matt talk about being afraid but he talks very softly so you can hardly hear it.

DVD1: The lot of it, although I always skip the slow songs. Probably New Born though.

DVD2: Doms slipknot skit. Just for Matt's laughter and the Mexican hat.

hahah Dom in the Slipknot mask, i was drunk last night and decided to watch the whole of disc 2, it went by in like 10 mins altho it was like 37/47mins or something, i fell off my chair when he was doin that "SIT THE FUUCK DOWN!"

as for fave part, i'd say ending of Bliss when all the balloons come down and they look like they're having a kick ass time on stage :)

i like all of hullabaloo. But the bit where matt goes and stands behind the curtain on plug in baby is pretty awsome, or the end of bliss....actually....i just keep remembering things, another one is at the end of screenager(i think) when he does that odd pose. Thats cool

SIT THE FUCK DOWN, and when chris is scared of the worm, then cant put the fish back becuase he is so shit scared of it. :LOL:

i love the bit tha swaps from piano to gitar in new born :D tis amazingand then in bliss hes running aorund and he makes the cutes little face:D oo hes gorgous and then the way he laughs when doms doing the slip not impresion its ooo cute *swoon*

On the extra footage: Dom and Chris' 'gay' shower scene. Fucking hilarious

Same here. :LOL: I liked the fishing bit too, where Chris seemed really grossed out. And the classic slipknot impression from Dom.

i love the bit tha swaps from piano to gitar in new born :D tis amazingand then in bliss hes running aorund and he makes the cutes little face:D oo hes gorgous and then the way he laughs when doms doing the slip not impresion its ooo cute *swoon*

I allways love the transitions from piano to guitar in newborn cuz they differ so much.

Archived